Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
h4happy

Will They Do This If....

...if.....

My friend told me not to call too many contractors.

I ask why?

Cos' if some contractors give quotation to you and you decided to drop him,

he will do nasty thing to you such as spoilt your metal gate, open the water, etc..

to make **** to your new home.

He ask me better stop now.

What should I do?

Is what he say is true?

So far, 4 id quoted for me.

The rest still waiting for their quote.

I feel uneasy and scare.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
...if.....

My friend told me not to call too many contractors.

I ask why?

Cos' if some contractors give quotation to you and you decided to drop him,

he will do nasty thing to you such as spoilt your metal gate, open the water, etc..

to make **** to your new home.

He ask me better stop now.

What should I do?

Is what he say is true?

So far, 4 id quoted for me.

The rest still waiting for their quote.

I feel uneasy and scare.

Ha ha, that's new... IDs receive so many people asking for quote every now and then, if they want to mess up those who drop them, they will be super busy. Think they will spend a lot of time doing that then to earn $$$.

Hi BRAINSTORM

I dont know if what my friend tell me is true or not.

He told me it is better not to approach those who always station below the new flats touting for customers.

They got link to each other.

And if you ask them quotation and then drop all of them, they will make things h..e..ll for your new flats.

That really freak me out.

Now I have 3 appointment this weekend, I am not sure want to go or not.

He told me it is better not to approach those who always station below the new flats touting for customers.

Yes... agree... I don't feel they can do a good job too... better find someone that can be trusted...

there are many ID/Contractors in Singapore... so long as U don't sign any agreement with them... don't worry too much... happy ID hunting...

Happy... u got a flat in Commonwealth View hor? I am among the earliest batch who got my key. So can u imagine how badly swarmed I am when I first visited my new flat.

All of them offering to use my unit as show flat which I am not really keen at all. I ended up not engaging any of them. One of them actually always pop by my flat when I started renovation. Keep asking me who is doing reno. Now... that is really scary man.

But I always act blur and keep cool. Say my brother is the one who coordinate then try to be friendly lor. Ask them about business etc and whenever see these guys just smile at them and don't think too much.

I'm sure these ppl have connection. They always sit together so become fren fren already. You don't have to worry... lots of ppl move in already so they have better things to do right now and they can't remember who they quoted for.

Put it this way..

Reno margins are not that great until can afford to hire marketing ppl to solicit for biz. Those who have time to hang ard void decks are either high comm freelance marketers or fly by nights. It is these cowboys that may cause the trouble rather than the IDs/Contractors.

Normally the good contractors are those who do the least marketing.

Happy... u got a flat in Commonwealth View hor? I am among the earliest batch who got my key. So can u imagine how badly swarmed I am when I first visited my new flat.

All of them offering to use my unit as show flat which I am not really keen at all. I ended up not engaging any of them. One of them actually always pop by my flat when I started renovation. Keep asking me who is doing reno. Now... that is really scary man.

But I always act blur and keep cool. Say my brother is the one who coordinate then try to be friendly lor. Ask them about business etc and whenever see these guys just smile at them and don't think too much.

I'm sure these ppl have connection. They always sit together so become fren fren already. You don't have to worry... lots of ppl move in already so they have better things to do right now and they can't remember who they quoted for.

Hi LIN

NO I am not staying in commonwealth view.

Mine is Jalan Membina.

I will take note of this when I get my keys and those pple follow you from behind.

And those pple ask you who reno your house.

Good idea as you said, my brother in charge, anything, call him.

lol.

Hi LIN

NO I am not staying in commonwealth view.

Mine is Jalan Membina.

I will take note of this when I get my keys and those pple follow you from behind.

And those pple ask you who reno your house.

Good idea as you said, my brother in charge, anything, call him.

lol.

Fuyoooo this means that the same touts are everywhere as long as there are new neighborhood. Now this is even scarier than 7th month spirits hee hee.

Fuyoooo this means that the same touts are everywhere as long as there are new neighborhood. Now this is even scarier than 7th month spirits hee hee.

hahah..

good one never appear in the new flats. Thru recommendation.

They dont need to touts and knock on pple's door.

Yes scary than 7th month.

At least 7th month ghost wont do like that!

U shld continuous to get a few more ID/contractor to compare the price and workmanship before u sign on the dotted line. :bangwall:

Good Luck and Happy sourcing for ID. :bangwall:

U shld continuous to get a few more ID/contractor to compare the price and workmanship before u sign on the dotted line. :bangwall:

Good Luck and Happy sourcing for ID. :bangwall:

Thanks! Cantona!!

aiyoh... where got such things wans?

If there is, confirm will be posted in the papers liow.

we went thru >36 quotations, most of them with second appointments before we decided on the one that did our home.

So no worries.

If everyone is like your friend, how in the world are you going to be sure that you got the best deal for your buck?

I would say Humbug to your friend. The money is yours, you have to do due diligence to ensure that you are satisfied with what you are paying for.

If you think that the current list of contractors/ID is not up to your mark, then go ahead and look some more. :bangwall:

aiyoh... where got such things wans?

If there is, confirm will be posted in the papers liow.

we went thru >36 quotations, most of them with second appointments before we decided on the one that did our home.

So no worries.

If everyone is like your friend, how in the world are you going to be sure that you got the best deal for your buck?

I would say Humbug to your friend. The money is yours, you have to do due diligence to ensure that you are satisfied with what you are paying for.

If you think that the current list of contractors/ID is not up to your mark, then go ahead and look some more. :yamseng:

33?? That is amazing.....

Yes money is ours.

We are the one who live in.

Thanks.