Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OceanEleven

Back To The West

When both you and your partner is having stomach run at the same time........ (fill in the blank)

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I believe that if you build something, you should use it. Otherwise no point building it in the first place. Just like in the past, people used to wrap up their new car seats with car covers. Never get to sit on the actual car seat. Only regret at time of selling or scrapping car.

For me, the choices will be:

If only two of us, no kids no helper, just use master bedroom toilet. The common toilet don't use the shower. Can use the WC and washbasin if needed.

If two of us plus helper, use either.

If two of us plus kids, we use master bedroom toilet, the kids use the common toilet.

If two of us plus kids plus parents plus siblings etc., please refer to ahhboi's post.

• Like 1

coz my concern is if we frequently shower in the masterbathroom... the moisture will be higher in the master bedroom thus will affect all the wardrobes / wooden cabinet..

coz we wun be able to always "air" the bathroom in the master bedroom mah.. likely chances of the window being open for long aint possible..

so was thinking of only showering in the common one..

coz my concern is if we frequently shower in the masterbathroom... the moisture will be higher in the master bedroom thus will affect all the wardrobes / wooden cabinet..

coz we wun be able to always "air" the bathroom in the master bedroom mah.. likely chances of the window being open for long aint possible..

so was thinking of only showering in the common one..

As Uncle Toh mentioned, depends on your family size and life style.

And you have a point as well about moisture and dampness.

For myself, MBR likely to use sparingly cos Missus needs a vanity place, hence will be kept dry.

Mainly for her to make up, dress up in the morning while common for shower, other biz.

This way she wont wake me up early in the morning as well.

Key reason for us is 2 pax only, housework is a load, so keeping one clear cuts down work for other matters.

Uncle Toh has 5 helpers, so cannot fight. :notti:

ya agree.. if like Uncle Toh, 2 bathroom also not enuff to use haha.

Guess I will stick to my plan of 1 wet (common) 1 dry (master).

Thanks for the advise ^^

BTW, where will your shoes cabinet be at?

Am doing a fair bit of carpentry, shoe cabinet is at the left hand side upon entering.

A full height stretches all the way to the balcony area. My min requirement is 50 pairs of shoes.

Am doing a fair bit of carpentry, shoe cabinet is at the left hand side upon entering.

A full height stretches all the way to the balcony area. My min requirement is 50 pairs of shoes.

50 pairs! That's alot of shoes we are talking about!

50 pairs! That's alot of shoes we are talking about!

Just a planning for the future, unused space can be use to keep other things.

One can easily have 10-15 pairs of shoes for different occasions. Plus shoes of Missus, so 50 pairs just a conservative figure.

50 !! thats alot.. but isnt it abit inconvenient like when u r about to go out.. u suddenly feel like wearing that pair of shoes is kept at the balcony area? and u r already by the door?

50 !! thats alot.. but isnt it abit inconvenient like when u r about to go out.. u suddenly feel like wearing that pair of shoes is kept at the balcony area? and u r already by the door?

You are mistaken. The full height cabinet starts from dining area, shoe cabinet will be there, not the balcony area.

I need storage area, this is the only way to have storage without compromising the rooms.

oh coz previous post u mentioned " full height stretches all the way to the balcony area" so i thot your shoe cabinet stretches all the way to the balcony haha

that's true... maybe i'm just not the type who dress up. more like the typical tshirt, shorts & slippers singaporean :lol:

Hi Xiaohuiis,

You may want to consider having shower equipment in both bathrooms. It will be useful during confinement time if your confinement lady stays with you. Often, mother or mother in law may volunteer to stay a few nights to help with the newborn.

We usually bathe in the MBR toilet. My ikea Pax wardrobe in the MBR has been doing well for the past 6 years.

ya agree.. if like Uncle Toh, 2 bathroom also not enuff to use haha.

Guess I will stick to my plan of 1 wet (common) 1 dry (master).

Thanks for the advise ^^

Seriously ? 5 helpers. wow. :jawdrop:

Key reason for us is 2 pax only, housework is a load, so keeping one clear cuts down work for other matters.

Uncle Toh has 5 helpers, so cannot fight. :notti:

Hi Xiaohuiis,

You may want to consider having shower equipment in both bathrooms. It will be useful during confinement time if your confinement lady stays with you. Often, mother or mother in law may volunteer to stay a few nights to help with the newborn.

We usually bathe in the MBR toilet. My ikea Pax wardrobe in the MBR has been doing well for the past 6 years.

Hmm ok thanks Harriette ^^ Will consider