Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OceanEleven

Back To The West

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I saw this nursery by PIE but I don't know where the entrance is... Mind sharing? Are the prices ok? Why only bought 1 pot? Or maybe too early to buy?

If you guys are just buying small plants and pots, the best prices are from Ikea.

If you want more selection, then good selection at reasonable prices can be gotten from any of the nurseries nearby. I like those along Bedok South Road.

If you want the cheapest prices, then you need to go to those faraway nurseries in Lim Chu Kang e.g Jalan Lekar.

white cactus does look promising :S

The are many others, quote a big nursery. But guess wont be there for much longer. Likely to be redevelop.

I saw this nursery by PIE but I don't know where the entrance is... Mind sharing? Are the prices ok? Why only bought 1 pot? Or maybe too early to buy?

Pot for mum's bonzai..... :sport-smiley-003: Prices not too sure, saw orchids going for $12.50.

PIE Heading towards Tuas, exit Jalan Bahar.

Drive along Jln Bahar till Jurong West Ave 3 (second traffic light), left turn into Jurong West Ave 3.

Or drive along Jln Bahar till first left turn junction.

All the way to the end (T junction) and you will see the nursery. (facing the HDBs)

Address:

Thong Hup Gardens Pte Ltd
2 Jurong West Street 25
Singapore 648325

If you guys are just buying small plants and pots, the best prices are from Ikea.

If you want more selection, then good selection at reasonable prices can be gotten from any of the nurseries nearby. I like those along Bedok South Road.

If you want the cheapest prices, then you need to go to those faraway nurseries in Lim Chu Kang e.g Jalan Lekar.

I was about to spill your name out when Makan asked about prices but seems like your radar is working. :thumbs up:

Edited by OceanEleven

Thanks for the address Ocean and thanks for the price tip, Kstoh. We have bought some Ikea plants and killed some also haha... Guess we just have to keep honing the skills!

Hi kstoh,

Are the nurseries near Tanah Merah MRT better than the one along Bedok South Road?

Thanks for the address Ocean and thanks for the price tip, Kstoh. We have bought some Ikea plants and killed some also haha... Guess we just have to keep honing the skills!

I bought a number of plants from Ikea for my vertical garden as well as a pot or orchid. So far so good.

Hi kstoh,

Are the nurseries near Tanah Merah MRT better than the one along Bedok South Road?

I prefer the ones along Bedok South Road.

Read here: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/62505-top-kew-drive/?p=849049

New Study Room

My new study room is up. Luckily overall the place still looks bright enough.

Study room on the left. Cut out area planning to do something.Door opening leads to Kitchen.

IMG-20140401-WA0010.jpg

Entrance to the study room, with back facing the walkway to the rooms.

IMG-20140401-WA0004.jpg

Another view.

IMG-20140401-WA0014.jpg

Wife eyeing these boxes. Ask her buy for what? She said "Buy first, decide later." :(

kapianhe.taobao watermark, so these are card boxes lor. Buy liao put cards. :)