Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OceanEleven

Back To The West

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Some Colours In The Rooms

OK, I admit, I am not the one who choose the colour......

IMG-20140409-WA0035.jpg

IMG-20140409-WA0097.jpg

IMG-20140409-WA0087-1.jpg

IMG-20140409-WA0047.jpg

IMG-20140409-WA0033.jpg

Base coat up only. Another coat later.

Edited by OceanEleven

• Like 1

Citygas Heater is up.

IMG-20140409-WA0067.jpg

IMG-20140409-WA0069.jpg

IMG-20140409-WA0071.jpg

Dont quite like the numerous pipings running around but I guess that's how things work and hopefully will be better when carpentry is up

Again I have to compliment my ID, all I have to do is call in Citigas to confirm model I need and he did the rest.

The piping running are also decided by him which he knows best how & where to run.

• Like 1

Citygas Heater is up.

IMG-20140409-WA0067.jpg

IMG-20140409-WA0069.jpg

IMG-20140409-WA0071.jpg

Dont quite like the numerous pipings running around but I guess that's how things work and hopefully will be better when carpentry is up

Again I have to compliment my ID, all I have to do is call in Citigas to confirm model I need and he did the rest.

The piping running are also decided by him which he knows best how & where to run.

Hi OceanEleven,

I have to pay the same compliments to Foo too when I was confirming my air-con. All I had to do was setup the connection and he took over to liaise, very :good: . He asked to be around when the air-con man was there to decide on how to run the air-con piping and luckily he was there as my living room air-con placement was a challenge with unsightly pipes running across the hallway. Finally got the piping issues sorted out and installation starts monday woohoo!

Citygas Heater is up.

IMG-20140409-WA0067.jpg

IMG-20140409-WA0069.jpg

IMG-20140409-WA0071.jpg

Hey bro, if i remember correctly this model will auto shut off with more than 20mins of continuous usage.

Hey bro, if i remember correctly this model will auto shut off with more than 20mins of continuous usage.

Yes there is a auto cut off function that acts as a safety function.

Citygas Heater is up.

IMG-20140409-WA0067.jpg

IMG-20140409-WA0069.jpg

IMG-20140409-WA0071.jpg

comparing to electric heater which would be better?

Masterbed Room Flooring Up.

IMG-20140410-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20140410-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20140410-WA0013.jpg

nice floor you have there!

comparing to electric heater which would be better?

nice floor you have there!

Thanks for the compliment.

Gas Heater mainly because of long term saving. Some say electric heater with storage may aid in water pressure issues though.

Electric storage takes up space and not that aesthetically pleasant.

Usage at my place mainly one pax. I still prefer the cold run. :notti:

Thanks for the compliment.

Gas Heater mainly because of long term saving. Some say electric heater with storage may aid in water pressure issues though.

Electric storage takes up space and not that aesthetically pleasant.

Usage at my place mainly one pax. I still prefer the cold run. :notti:

Ever considered Bennington multipoint heater? I'm considering that...

Ever considered Bennington multipoint heater? I'm considering that...

Still an electrical heater so not considering. Point is, electrical cost is higher compare to gas.

Also the usage is low. Currently using a Rinnai gas heater, serve me well over 10 years so the experience and confidence is there. :thumbs up:

• Like 2