Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clockwork

What's Your Song ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anyone has any special songs that you and your partner share on your special moments ?

Share with us what song and why ? :)

what are the special moments you referring to? :)

my hb celebrated my birthday at swissotel the stamford city space bar and every evening there'll a pianist accompanied by vocals. the guests can request for songs. my hb requested the painist to play this song to me - "how do i do without you" on my birthday. :wub:

**hope i got the name of the song correctly. :)

what are the special moments you referring to? :wub:

my hb celebrated my birthday at swissotel the stamford city space bar and every evening there'll a pianist accompanied by vocals. the guests can request for songs. my hb requested the painist to play this song to me - "how do i do without you" on my birthday. :)

**hope i got the name of the song correctly. :)

Songs that both you guys share during courtship,on your wedding day , B'day, any day ! :)

A song that holds a special meaning to you.

I think your song is "How do I live without you " by Leann Rimes .

Our song is Shania Twain - You're Still The One. I love this song coz it describes exactly what we've both gone through during our 10 yrs courtship. :)

For me, "Hanging by a moment - Lifehouse" and "I'll be there - Escape Club".

Whenever I hear these 2 songs, I will think of my hubby cos these were the 1st 2 songs he recommended me when we were still friends...:notti:

Songs that both you guys share during courtship,on your wedding day , B'day, any day ! :notti:

A song that holds a special meaning to you.

I think your song is "How do I live without you " by Leann Rimes .

Our song is Shania Twain - You're Still The One. I love this song coz it describes exactly what we've both gone through during our 10 yrs courtship. :notti:

yup, it's "How do I live without you" by Leann Rimes. i always forget the name of this song. hahaha. :(

my hb specially wanted the painist and his partner to play and sing this song to me on my birthday. :notti:

Our song would be "Right Here waiting" from Richard Marx...yes, sad song...bt dunno why...whenever, we are in the car and the radio station is playing tis song, our hands will automatically go to the tuner and

turn up the volume...then my HB will sing along and I will sit back and enjoy...haa...

Bt for my personal favourite will be "fallen" from Lauren Wood, whenever I hear this song, I will b in good moods and always tink of my HB.... :wub:

Our song is Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden..that was the song that got us together.

But i choose, Love of A Lifetime by Firehouse as our wedding montage song :(..so both songs reminds us of our love

My wife says the song "It Might Be You" by Stephen Bishop reminds her of us.

and you were saying our story reminds u of this song too, should send me leh. hehe

think our special songs will be "Thank you for loving me - Bon Jovi" and "I finally found someone - Byran Adams & Barbara Streis

Oh, for us it's gotta be Faithfully (by Journey). !! :rolleyes:

It's actually quite by accident that both me & hubby found out that this song is our own favorite. It hits the right note for us, bcos both of us had been through many heartaches before we met each other. And this song also kind of represent the second chance that both of us were somehow given to learn to love again...after we lost contact (full story on Share Stories on How You and Spouse Met thread).

And presently, whenever this song comes out on the radio in the car, me & hubby just need to give each other smiles & knowing looks and quietly enjoy the song until finished. :)

Edited by gendon

Wow, all english song, mine is chinese song, "xin you du zhong" by chen xiao dong. Hb sing this song to me infront of his friends when he ask me to be his gf 10 yrs ago. Dun think he dare to do tat now, kekeke.

Mine is "Ni She Wo Zhui Sheng Ai De Nu Ren". My hb sing in KTV to me and also during our customary dinner.

This song i have asked my ex to sing for me but he has rejected, so i always tot if the guy can sing this song to me he must be the special one for me.

Our song is "Like A rose" by A1.

I sang it to him through voicemail and our relationship started from there... hehehe he also composed chinese lyrics to our song as well... and everytime he sings it to him, i melt into a pool of mush..

"You treat me like a rose

You give me room to grow

You shone the light of love on me

and gave me air so i can breathe.

You open doors that close

in a world where everything goes

You give me strength so i stand tall

Within this bed of earth,

Just like a rose...."