Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ranval9

Ranval's Love Kennel Part 2

Hey hey ... I'm back home now .. been away for 8 days ...

Just tried to use this brand Woolite to clean up the carpet earlier ..

Hope it works .. got it from states .. it's a carpet and upholstery cleaner

and yet great for pet stain and odor remover too ..

clean n eliminates pet odors.

crossing my fingers and hope donut will forgo my carpet and uses back his own tray .. :)

tomolo my night curtains for the living hall will be arriving .. :rofl:

will update the pic ... broke again after saying bye bye to $1.4K :good:

back to housework now ... :rofl::rofl:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hey i have a burning issue to ask everyone ...

To lose a friendship and extra cash or to earn cash but unhappy n always kena nagged by hubby ???

recently, i had rented out my guest room to my gf @ $450 includin aircon , common toilet with instant

heater, kitchen and wash machine can use too ... i allow such conditions as it was meant for 1 pax and

as she is my "sista" .

later she claimed that her bf needed the room urgently than her ... asking me for let him stay 1st

then later she would take over the place ... , ran was unhappy and only allowed him to stay till feb,

much later she wanted us to allow him to extend his stay till june ... :dancingqueen:

best part was that when he came over , she always with him .. used everything like she was the tenent too .. I panic when i realised that they always turn on the aircon , regardless of the time ... funni thing ,

they love to come n go ....

when the uncle was here to fix the curtains, i took the chance to go into the room to

check what they had moved over during these days ...

i was shocked to see only a few clothes and some of her creams/ make up stuff ... :jawdrop:

ran n i always argued over these ...

why they use aircon so much like as thou it is free,

why she so buay si tong , treating my house like a hotel 81

check in - done liao - showers - check out ...... :jawdrop:

i'm so worried abt my pub bill ... both of us dun dare to use our own AC unit.

last night, i can't take it anymore ... i sms her to increase the rental up to $600 for 2 pax ...

coz she is ALWAYS with him ... it's nolonger a sleepover issue to us liao ... it's really getting out hand ...

note: her bf given me 450 on 21 dec , hardly at home ... if home, always with her ...

she dare to fight her way with me via sms ...

saying she only slept over twice ( the truth is that she always here with him in the afternoon 3-6hrs aircon )

how come i so buay swee to increase the rental after they bought everything liao ...

promise that she won't take showers anymore

( which it's matter of times she will ask me for permission to use )

why me so calculative

when her bf yet to move in "offically" and hardly home ...

thus in the end, she still refused to agree to $600 ...

wat should i do ... only can submit the meter readings from tomolo .. very vexed ...

i'm just doing her a favour but now kena taken for granted ..

and as usual , me super kena from ran ... who only nags at me ... but never help me on

how to tell her off ... or tell them up front earlier when they were here ...

they left then i got home ... how to settle face to face ... can't be resort to settle

via sms , thou there are blacks and whites ...

SIANZ :good:! :P:good:

hihi.. sorry to hear abt the unhappiness u r facing. actuali, this voice down to how close u r with ur gf. in the first place, did u rent the place to her to earn extra $$$? or is it for friendship?? if $$$ is the main issue, prob u can let her know wat u want is $600 & u can 'forget' abt everything... but if ur main reason for renting her ur room is bcos of friendship, y spoil the relationship for a mere $150 more?

juz to share with u.. im now renting a room from my close gf @ her new hse (only she & her husband staying) in a mansionette @ boonkeng. 2 of us (me & my hubby) uses the aircon whenever we r at hm (at least 15hrs a day cos im OTOT-always @home), each bathe 2 times a day, uses her cookware & washing machine, computer on almost 12 hrs a day (cos my hubby is a heavy gamer & i work from home most of the time). she charges us a rent of $350/mth. we've been happily staying here since oct 2007, only leaving after my reno's wet works completes in feb. my relationship with my friend is still very good...

if u treasure ur relationship with ur friend, do try to work something out with her.. good luck~! :)

hihi.. sorry to hear abt the unhappiness u r facing. actuali, this voice down to how close u r with ur gf. in the first place, did u rent the place to her to earn extra $$$? or is it for friendship?? if $$$ is the main issue, prob u can let her know wat u want is $600 & u can 'forget' abt everything... but if ur main reason for renting her ur room is bcos of friendship, y spoil the relationship for a mere $150 more?

juz to share with u.. im now renting a room from my close gf @ her new hse (only she & her husband staying) in a mansionette @ boonkeng. 2 of us (me & my hubby) uses the aircon whenever we r at hm (at least 15hrs a day cos im OTOT-always @home), each bathe 2 times a day, uses her cookware & washing machine, computer on almost 12 hrs a day (cos my hubby is a heavy gamer & i work from home most of the time). she charges us a rent of $350/mth. we've been happily staying here since oct 2007, only leaving after my reno's wet works completes in feb. my relationship with my friend is still very good...

if u treasure ur relationship with ur friend, do try to work something out with her.. good luck~! :bleah:

hihi blueblue , thanks for sharing ...

well, things got better now ...

her bf is willing to top another $50 for the pub bill...

the issue was that she is not the one who renting the room now .. it's her bf ..

i just wanted to help her ... coz she kept asking me and telling that her bf needed a room urgently ..

i wanted to charge her lower at 1st .. but she herself went to check of the market rate ..

and my hubby wasn't happy abt renting out the room from the begining ... i tried my best to calm him

down .. he very shy of strangers .. eps he din know them at all ... me also 1st time knowing her bf ...

At 1st, we were quite close, almost like sisters ... but the truth is that i dun know her very well ...

untill she showed her true colours recently ...

currently, she won't give up this room coz she dun like to stay with strangers as well ... "long story"

Today, I made it a point to step out from my studyroom, to say hi to them when they came home.

Seems friendly .... hope the friendship still stays ...

Btw your wedding gown looks great :rolleyes: Nice pic :dunno: :dunno:

Edited by ranval9

recently while me away , Ran locked up donut in the common toilet while oreo in his cage

when He went for His work ... my gf heart pain to see them being locked up .. n let them out to

play .. when Ran got home .. He got a rude shock to see the mess the boys created on the carpet ...

and told my gf off ... not to let them out again if they being locked up ...

Guess now things're back to normal ... :jawdrop:

My boys yet to touch the carpet .. for the past 8hrs ..

still crossing my fingers ... wish me lucks ! ! !

Poor donut whole day locked in the common toilet me also heart pain. :D:notti:

8|:~ :~ :~ :~

makes me wanna dog-nap donut liao

think it's about time to retrain donut all over again, esp since he seemed jealous of the attention oreo is getting :good:

Poor donut whole day locked in the common toilet me also heart pain. !! !!

haiz .. donut had done his art work again ...

this morning and the evening ... :dancingqueen::dunno:

got pet spray STOP , hope it works this time .. ...

oreo tends to pee onto my floor mat leh .. tsk tsk ...

erhmm.. the night curtains is not as nice as i tot it would be ..

think me myself got the wrong colour combi... :) !!

pics will be upload tomolo ...

!!

is it a dog-and-rug thing?

maybe they also like to do their business on soft soft places

how about getting a rubbery mat for the common bathroom where they can do their business on, and yet the mat can be washed easily? :D:)

pix of the night curtain please

then we will know how it looks like mah

don't think it can go that wrong lah, maybe coz your expectations too high liao

most prob already very nice loh :notti::rofl:

here are the pics for my curtains ~

CIMG1595.jpg

CIMG1596.jpg

here my boys :-

sleepy and upset donut :-

CIMG1590.jpg

cheeky and hyper oreo :-

CIMG1562.jpg