Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ranval9

Ranval's Love Kennel Part 2

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

the most important thing i guess is ran feels that they are treating your love nest as a make out place? :good: :good:

think i'd've taken a wait-and-see approach

feb will be here soon and the bf will be shifting out right?

but hor, what if it's the other way round?

your gf shifted in but the bf comes over and take shower and such?

how would you have felt about it???

Hi, lurker here. Hope you don't mind me sharing my views?

I think now that you've already felt not very happy with your friend, and especially since you've told her how you feel and she has said the things she has, it will probably be hard for the friendship to go back to what it used to be.

So the question is whether you want to close one eye, accept things if your friend and her bf continue their current behaviour, and know that deep down your friendship is no longer the same. And also, whether you want to try to salvage your friendship, or make you and your hubby happier in the long term.

Just my humble opinion, but warn you first, I think I am the pessimistic 小气type :dancingqueen:

val - i rationalise this way - that money is not the real issue here?

Since you have agreed that $450 is 1 pax, full use of aircon and etc, I figured that at this rate of usuage - 3 days/week x (5 hr aircon + 2 shower each time) is more worth it than a tenant staying 7days/week x (12 hr airson + 2 shower each day). Economics, wise, it does not sound like a horrid deal.

I suppose that maybe the question I would ask myself if I were in your shoes is - can you accept that they are treating your place as a make out place? Are you comfortable that her bf is staying rather than her? Can you live with Ran's displeasure?

Just one more trail of thought for you to consider. Hope things are better these couple of days. :)

Hi, lurker here. Hope you don't mind me sharing my views?

I think now that you've already felt not very happy with your friend, and especially since you've told her how you feel and she has said the things she has, it will probably be hard for the friendship to go back to what it used to be.

So the question is whether you want to close one eye, accept things if your friend and her bf continue their current behaviour, and know that deep down your friendship is no longer the same. And also, whether you want to try to salvage your friendship, or make you and your hubby happier in the long term.

Just my humble opinion, but warn you first, I think I am the pessimistic 小气type :dancingqueen:

well, thanks for sharin your view ...

if you were in my shoes , what would you do ?

this frenship already got SOUR.

one tenant becomes 2 tenants.

if didnt sign any agreements, better ask them to rent elsewhere.

my logic towards such things

things that involve money(personal gains), never involve friends. (except biz jointventure)

things that involve friends, never involve money...

one real story -

house owner invites his frens for housewarming but insists on charging $2 per person for 30mins use of his OSIM massagechair.

my logic towards such things

things that involve money(personal gains), never involve friends. (except biz jointventure)

things that involve friends, never involve money...

one real story -

house owner invites his frens for housewarming but insists on charging $2 per person for 30mins use of his OSIM massagechair.

For ur real story,

In the end got any of his friends used his OSIM massagechair? And still got any friends left behind bo after his hsewarming??? :notti:

No wonder during ur hse gathering u must have hid ur massagechair in ur room right. :yamseng::dunno:

For ur real story,

In the end got any of his friends used his OSIM massagechair? And still got any friends left behind bo after his hsewarming??? :notti:

No wonder during ur hse gathering u must have hid ur massagechair in ur room right. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

me no money how to afford massagechair?

this dumbthing happenned to my kaki's sister - she was stumped...so were we.

HELP HELP

My boys are driving us nuts ...

donut loves to poo poo on our carpet , and many times he will chew into bits and step all over ...

while oreo will pee on the carpet ...

how to clean carpet ... we love it but clueless to clean up the mess ...

still having smell n very dirty ... heart pain if have to throw ...

any advice on how to clean it ?

Edited by ranval9

HELP HELP

My boys are driving us nuts ...

donut loves to poo poo on our carpet , and many times he will chew into bits and step all over ...

while oreo will pee on the carpet ...

how to clean carpet ... we love it but clueless to clean up the mess ...

still having smell n very dirty ... heart pain if have to throw ...

any advice on how to clean it ?

petshops got odour sprays.