Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angelwrath

Buffet Caterer

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My guest is about 50+ and around 6 is vegetarian.

So I am think of finding a catering that I can order combination of vegetarian and the normal food togather.

Any catering to recommend or any other suggestions?

We have engaged Neo Garden for our housewarming in end Dec 08. Thumbs up for taste and presentation esp fried rice, veggies, black pepper chic and choc eclairs.

Strongly reccomended for ppl staying near tuas/boon lay coz their company just around pioneer rd north there.. food came to us was fresh and pipping hot :good:

Neo Garden was good till I recently tried its food during the CNY. Food was fresh, good and hot. After the buffet, there were some leftover and we packed it up and kept in the fridge. The beehoon turned bad, it became sticky and had a foul smell when we reheated it. :( The rest of the dishes were ok.

We have engaged Neo Garden for our housewarming in end Dec 08. Thumbs up for taste and presentation esp fried rice, veggies, black pepper chic and choc eclairs.

Strongly reccomended for ppl staying near tuas/boon lay coz their company just around pioneer rd north there.. food came to us was fresh and pipping hot :good:

We used fourseasons last week for a high-tea reception. The food is only average but passable.

Hi we ordered convenience buffet from 4 season.

I ordered the min that is for 18pax.

Food selection is slightly different from most caterer.

Feedback is good. Mum commented not bad. So pass le.

Service over the phone is good and prompt as we order like less than 2 days before.

Quantity is good.

Recommend 4 season.

www.fourseasons.com.sg

i have ordered from Yeh Lai Siang catering on 26th Jan for our new year celebration and i found the food and service fantastic! The food portion was also large and was certainly worth the price. I personally like their curry chicken and fried mee siam. I am happy with the serive provided. Cheers!

Hi, do they charge min 30 pax? Thanks

i have ordered from Yeh Lai Siang catering on 26th Jan for our new year celebration and i found the food and service fantastic! The food portion was also large and was certainly worth the price. I personally like their curry chicken and fried mee siam. I am happy with the serive provided. Cheers!

I've used Angel Catering for my House Warming Party last week. So far still quite okay the food is also very nice too. The food very fast clear finish liao, but then the only bad part is the portion is too small

Hi we ordered convenience buffet from 4 season.

I ordered the min that is for 18pax.

Food selection is slightly different from most caterer.

Feedback is good. Mum commented not bad. So pass le.

Service over the phone is good and prompt as we order like less than 2 days before.

Quantity is good.

Recommend 4 season.

www.fourseasons.com.sg

:jawdrop: wow so bad experience!

Me ordered from them last week for my boy's bday at aloha resort. But everything was fine leh :P

they came on time for both delivery & collection. The uncle & auntie team was fast in setting up & clearing.

Food wise, my guests all said nice leh (or maybe they were too polite :D)

personally me like the fried mee siam, superb :good:

the roasted chicken oso my fav. the rest taste normal. not esp. bad or watsoever.

Hi Rdnest, glad to hear some good comments on Yeh Lai Siang. I had just placed an order from Yeh Lai Siang for this sunday but I need some assurance. How is their portion? If I got about 55 pax eating how much portion do I have to order? Thanks in advance.

WARNING forummers DO NOT use this caterer, Yeh Lai Siang! Used their catering service yesterday, was dam lousy. Food was cold and not nice. Told them to bring food 6.30pm and we will finish at 10.30pm but they was there at 4pm and worst changed 1 item in the menu without telling me.

8 out of the 10 dishes were horrible except for the prawns and pineapple rice. They are suppose to collect back at 10.30 as normally caterer will give you 3 hours before they collect back but this one 9.15pm come and collect liao even there was still so much food left. He start to put the food on whatever trays we have there so that he can take back his warmers. The dessert was cheng tng, we still haven't start eating yet so he simply took back the whole bucket still full of cheng tng back.

Wanted to give him a good scolding but since it was a birthday party I didn't want to create a scene.

So remember don't use them.

:jawdrop: wow so bad experience!

Me ordered from them last week for my boy's bday at aloha resort. But everything was fine leh :P

they came on time for both delivery & collection. The uncle & auntie team was fast in setting up & clearing.

Food wise, my guests all said nice leh (or maybe they were too polite :D)

personally me like the fried mee siam, superb :good:

the roasted chicken oso my fav. the rest taste normal. not esp. bad or watsoever.