Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

WTF. Who go and do all this? Hate this type of people. If catch them cannot give chance.

Will look out for suspicious ppl. This is which carpark? The one near the main entrance or the inner one?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wahh... like that i dun dare to park there liao!

maybe we have to install cctv in our car or request HDB to install CCTV in the carpark...doubt the latter will work so we have to do the former...

oh no!

the altis look badly dented sia esp the roof!

gonna inform my hubby abt the nasty acts done..

we haven't move in yet..end of july...hopefully the culprits will caught!

Btw, did anyone saw the newspaper report in wanbao or sinming papers abt a owner lost in his SUV in MSCP in jurong west last 2 weeks...

Hubby told me it happened at the MSCP which he is using now...

OMG! I thought car can go missing in JB....but singapore leh....what a shocking news to me....somemore in a HDB MSCP....

WTF. Who go and do all this? Hate this type of people. If catch them cannot give chance.

Will look out for suspicious ppl. This is which carpark? The one near the main entrance or the inner one?

the 675 carpark near the main entrance.

i think is the workers, because of the dusty shoe print i saw on the lancer.

not sure did they make any police report.

today morning did not see the car, but the altis still there.

oic.. so we're from the same ballot hee. have u shifted in already? we've juz shifted in 3wks ago hee

hi hi, still renovating.. a bit slow but its ok..

Edited by Helenteepl

Btw, did anyone saw the newspaper report in wanbao or sinming papers abt a owner lost in his SUV in MSCP in jurong west last 2 weeks...

Hubby told me it happened at the MSCP which he is using now...

OMG! I thought car can go missing in JB....but singapore leh....what a shocking news to me....somemore in a HDB MSCP....

fyi, recently, there had been a series of theft of motor vehicle island-wide.

most of the vehicles are SUV, eg Rav4, RX300, Harrier.

to all car owner out there, other than installing alarm for your vehicle, please take extra precaution, eg steering wheel lock.

regards

Harold

agreed! if kana caught by me, i sure whack 1st den talk~

:furious:

Yeah. I want to join in the gathering too!!

Btw, TC replied me with those very standard answers. Perhaps later I should copy some and quote it here. Basically what the meaning to me was, "we will post notices on board to inform them and there is an officer walking around daily to see if anyone needs some advice of usage of common areas. Other than that, your problem la." I am still pissed and will wait to see if there is any improvements.

And you are right about the MBR shower thing. Gek Poh DIY shop (near Prime) sells these rubber thing of different flap lengths, each $11. I am going to get one soon to try it but dunno which length to get... It's really quite irritating to see water seeping into the supposedly dry area.

Hi Nivlek,

I've wrote to TC as well on the common corridors obstructions. First reply, they will get officers to talk to our neighbour but see no results after 1month. Wrote second time to them, this time round they said they will talk to them again, send them warning letter and if the problem still persists they will confiscate the objects on the corridors. Two months have passed, nothing has changed!!! I'm not sure if TC is really doing their job?? maybe we should gather those who has the same problem and will go down to the TC personally :notti:

08-06-20_11-26.jpg

can i used tis to watch cable TV or do i need addition point??

i ask my ID n he told moi can watch cable TV without installing addition point....

08-06-20_11-26.jpg

can i used tis to watch cable TV or do i need addition point??

i ask my ID n he told moi can watch cable TV without installing addition point....

Yes this can be used to watch cable tv, provided it has been switched from using rooftop antenna to cable. The flats come default with the points connected to the roof antenna (means unable to get cable tv channels).

A few months earlier, starhub came to our estate to do a free switch from roof to cable for the residents who have shifted in / are aware that starhub is in the estate. That time i have not shifted in but was around so I got them to change it for me.

its been awhile since i posted.

but i had to post about this, vandalism in our carpark.

came home today after work, saw a couple looking worried standing infront of their Lancer.

then i saw there are a lots of shoe prints and dented bonnet.

i was like WTF.... who had done that..... did they offended anyone here?

and that was my usually parking lot....

then at 9pm i when down to wash my car... and i walk around the carpark and i notice a few other car got dended bonnet with shoe prints...

We got vandalism!!! and looks like done by a group of people. print looks like those workers shoes.

one car very badly bended on the bonnet and even the roof.

I feel for the owner... and that is a 2 month car... SJE

i think these few owers still did not know about their car

1 altis and 2 mazda3

not sure how many others.

pls help with the look out....

hi alex, mind sharing which level of the carpark did these incidents happen?

Yes this can be used to watch cable tv, provided it has been switched from using rooftop antenna to cable. The flats come default with the points connected to the roof antenna (means unable to get cable tv channels).

A few months earlier, starhub came to our estate to do a free switch from roof to cable for the residents who have shifted in / are aware that starhub is in the estate. That time i have not shifted in but was around so I got them to change it for me.

hi alex, mind sharing which level of the carpark did these incidents happen?

Means i've to call them up to fix the cable point???

Any charges for them to change????

Thanks.... :)

Means i've to call them up to fix the cable point???

Any charges for them to change????

Thanks.... :)

Hi reds, The tv points (abt 4 - 5 depending on layout) in our home area already fixed. They are 'cable-ready' tv points. no need to fix up cable point or change the points.

What they will do when they come down is to open up the E/T compartment outside ur home and switch the spliiters' connections from rooftop to cable. There was a previous discussion in this thread about splitters being stolen by thieves. :D These splitters are originally connected to the rooftop antenna. What Starhub will do when they come down is to switch the connections that's all.

Are you already a cable TV subscriber? If not, when u apply, they should change it for u FOC because they gain a new subscriber :)

If u are an existing cable tv subscriber and u intend to bring ur set top box from ur old home to here, call them to come down and switch the antennas for u. they may charge u but u should tell them U just moved in and are not aware of their 'conversion exercise' that took place months ago.

I had mine done a few months back but unfortunately, the guys didn't do a good job and my living room tv point could not watch cable channels but the rest of the house could :furious: . They came down to inspect and found that it's not my fault (fault lies with their contractor for mistakenly changing my neighbour's living room tv point instead of mine) so they waived the charges.

Remember, the most important excuse u shd use is, u just shifted in so they should not charge u. :sport-smiley-003:

Edited by Commando

Hi reds, The tv points (abt 4 - 5 depending on layout) in our home area already fixed. They are 'cable-ready' tv points. no need to fix up cable point or change the points.

What they will do when they come down is to open up the E/T compartment outside ur home and switch the spliiters' connections from rooftop to cable. There was a previous discussion in this thread about splitters being stolen by thieves. :D These splitters are originally connected to the rooftop antenna. What Starhub will do when they come down is to switch the connections that's all.

Are you already a cable TV subscriber? If not, when u apply, they should change it for u FOC because they gain a new subscriber :)

If u are an existing cable tv subscriber and u intend to bring ur set top box from ur old home to here, call them to come down and switch the antennas for u. they may charge u but u should tell them U just moved in and are not aware of their 'conversion exercise' that took place months ago.

I had mine done a few months back but unfortunately, the guys didn't do a good job and my living room tv point could not watch cable channels but the rest of the house could :furious: . They came down to inspect and found that it's not my fault (fault lies with their contractor for mistakenly changing my neighbour's living room tv point instead of mine) so they waived the charges.

Remember, the most important excuse u shd use is, u just shifted in so they should not charge u. :sport-smiley-003:

Thanks..... :yamseng:

hi hi,

anyone has change the wooden toilet dr? any complaints? i have yet to move in but heard from Blk 900++ that they got it change for free as many has complained .

Hi Nivlek,

I've wrote to TC as well on the common corridors obstructions. First reply, they will get officers to talk to our neighbour but see no results after 1month. Wrote second time to them, this time round they said they will talk to them again, send them warning letter and if the problem still persists they will confiscate the objects on the corridors. Two months have passed, nothing has changed!!! I'm not sure if TC is really doing their job?? maybe we should gather those who has the same problem and will go down to the TC personally :notti:

hi hi,

i have not moved in yet. but i too noticed that there is intially 1 bicycle n now 3 bicycle blocking the place. n my hubby says that if they still didn't moved away , he will make e bicycle rust....

:curse:

Change wooden door to what for free? The door is actually good material versus flimsy bi-fold doors where the bi-fold door may squash my fingers + the hinge will give way very soon and u will not be able to lock or close the door properly. I recall having to tug many times at the bi-fold door at my aunt's place & I really hate it. + it doesn't give me a sense of security , not sure really lock or not.. what if pple from outside suddenly open the flimy bi-fold door. The problem with the current wooden door at our estate is that the door entrance location & where the door swing opens is not very eronomic...So i guess is a design issue. Guess is a matter of use to it. after all how many times visitors come ur place.. only u and hubby and children if any.....

Why the sudden increase in the no. of bicycles in whole of singapore HDB estates. I don't see them prominently in the last 5 yrs.... or so.....

Influx of migrants? I thought the home shelter can store the bicycles?

Guess is a younger generation vs older generation home dwellers mentality lor. Younger generatoin don't like to clutter the common area leading to their home, whereas older generation love to have many stuff clutter along the common area as much as possible to dominate more territory like kampong and keep their own house clutter free...

Edited by rumi

Will you guys be keen on making the traffic situation a better one?

Obviously the occasional emails to LTA doesn't work... :( I'm thinking of collecting residents' signatures to request for LTA to improve the road situation such that we can right turn from Jurong Point into our estate and also right turn out into Jurong West St 64 then out to PIE....

All the illegal U Turns are a traffic hazard and with the recent full uptake of the units here, the traffic condition will only get worse. I suggest to preempt all the potential accidents and rectify the road situation before any serious accidents happen.. :)

Who's keen on it?