Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
searchingandlooking

Bed Placement Agst Feature Wall In Mbr

Hi Mr Chong,

sorry to dig up this old thread/topic..but im extremely concerned with the placement of bed in my MBR. My headrest of the bed is actually absolutely flat agst the wall but my ID has since built a feature wall. In other words, the feature wall will be separating my bed n the wall of the MBR,with my headrest resting flat on the feature wall instead. Is this ok else im seriously getting my ID to remove the feature wall? thanks in advance.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Mr Chong,

sorry to dig up this old thread/topic..but im extremely concerned with the placement of bed in my MBR. My headrest of the bed is actually absolutely flat agst the wall but my ID has since built a feature wall. In other words, the feature wall will be separating my bed n the wall of the MBR,with my headrest resting flat on the feature wall instead. Is this ok else im seriously getting my ID to remove the feature wall? thanks in advance.

Hello

How does your feature wall look like? Put up a pic please. Is it solid or hollow?

Edited by Mr Chong

hi searchingandlooking,

sorry to ride on your thread, i have a question for mr chong too.

mr chong, there is a gap between the wall and my bed, does it affect anything? heard some people said that the bed has to be flushed against the wall completely. here is how it looks:

appreciate your advice.

Picture013-1.jpg

hi searchingandlooking,

sorry to ride on your thread, i have a question for mr chong too.

mr chong, there is a gap between the wall and my bed, does it affect anything? heard some people said that the bed has to be flushed against the wall completely. here is how it looks:

appreciate your advice.

Picture013-1.jpg

Hello

Not much choice since you've already bought. Don't worry too much, usually there's no problem. Try to get a pair of side tables to cover the sides.

Some people who sleep with this kind of headrest usually have a lot of dreams or the sleep is still very tiring. Let me know if you do.

My headrest is the same as tientien....tat is it does not flush with the wall.

I do hv a lot of dreams though bt not my HB....

We had oni 1 side table due to space limitation.

Any other way to prevent from dreaming everyday?

My headrest is the same as tientien....tat is it does not flush with the wall.

I do hv a lot of dreams though bt not my HB....

We had oni 1 side table due to space limitation.

Any other way to prevent from dreaming everyday?

If you can squeese a space for another side table will be the good. Otherwise, try getting a contractor box up the gap (stuffing things in there is not appropriate). Even doing so, get leather casing pillow and insert beside and above the head. Messy dreams will cease. However, certain period you'll still be susceptible, and not sparing your HB too.

If you can, put up a pic of your MBR. There may be other factors contributing.

If you can squeese a space for another side table will be the good. Otherwise, try getting a contractor box up the gap (stuffing things in there is not appropriate). Even doing so, get leather casing pillow and insert beside and above the head. Messy dreams will cease. However, certain period you'll still be susceptible, and not sparing your HB too.

If you can, put up a pic of your MBR. There may be other factors contributing.

Ok Mr Chong, will put up once I hv tok the pics for yr betta advice.

Good Morning Mr.Chong!

Any remarks or suggestions rgdg this layout.

My main door is in the south. so my living windows face North!

Thanks in advance.

Below is link to layout planned.

Just started reno so nothing fixed yet.

http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=l...fengshuicd0.jpg

Rgds,

Lakmy

Hello

Can you stand in the centre of your house and at the north windows and take the degrees again? What can you see out of your main door?

Hello

Not much choice since you've already bought. Don't worry too much, usually there's no problem. Try to get a pair of side tables to cover the sides.

Some people who sleep with this kind of headrest usually have a lot of dreams or the sleep is still very tiring. Let me know if you do.

hi mr chong

thank you for your reply. yes, you are right, i do have alot of dreams at night but can never remember them when i woke up. as for the sleep, i will feel tired if i didnt have enough sleep (less than 8 hours). but if i sleep enough, i will wake up fresh.

i actually have a bedside table next to the bed, do you think this is ok?

this is my side of the bed:

Picture038.jpg

this is my husband's side:

Picture039.jpg

any remedy for this?

thanks again

Edited by tientien

Mr Chong, here is mine.....is there any remedy? Is it serious? Need yr expertise...Thanks!

My side - with a side table

PICT0484.jpg

My HB's side without side table as there is no space already cos next to toilet oni.

PICT0479.jpg

Toilet with flush door

PICT0480.jpg

TV facing the toilet

PICT0481.jpg

hi mr chong

thank you for your reply. yes, you are right, i do have alot of dreams at night but can never remember them when i woke up. as for the sleep, i will feel tired if i didnt have enough sleep (less than 8 hours). but if i sleep enough, i will wake up fresh.

i actually have a bedside table next to the bed, do you think this is ok?

this is my side of the bed:

Picture038.jpg

this is my husband's side:

Picture039.jpg

any remedy for this?

thanks again

Hello

Get a compass reading from the centre of your room. Let me know the north. Anything at the bedend? Where's the room door?

Mr Chong, here is mine.....is there any remedy? Is it serious? Need yr expertise...Thanks!

My side - with a side table

PICT0484.jpg

My HB's side without side table as there is no space already cos next to toilet oni.

PICT0479.jpg

Toilet with flush door

PICT0480.jpg

TV facing the toilet

PICT0481.jpg

Hello

Stand in the centre of your room and give me the directions please.

Hello

Get a compass reading from the centre of your room. Let me know the north. Anything at the bedend? Where's the room door?

Hello

Stand in the centre of your room and give me the directions please.

Hi Mr Chong,

My direction in the centre of the room towards the door is NW direction....

hi mr chong

this is the direction of the bed placement:

roomwithdirection.jpg

请指点. 谢谢

Hello

You still have not provided me sufficient info that I've asked. Also I'm still not very sure your direction indication. Just to reaffirm, your headrest is pointing towards N-NE or NW direction?

Hi Mr Chong,

My direction in the centre of the room towards the door is NW direction....

Hello

Where's your door?