Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
searchingandlooking

Bed Placement Agst Feature Wall In Mbr

Hello Mr Chong,

I've the same bed type.

The bed is located (facing west - exactly).

My room is the SE of the house. My house is facing north exactly 0 degree.

And I do dream and my husband sometimes.

Is it a problem?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hello

You still have not provided me sufficient info that I've asked. Also I'm still not very sure your direction indication. Just to reaffirm, your headrest is pointing towards N-NE or NW direction?

Hello

Where's your door?

I will take the pic tonite.....

Hello

You still have not provided me sufficient info that I've asked. Also I'm still not very sure your direction indication. Just to reaffirm, your headrest is pointing towards N-NE or NW direction?

Hello

Where's your door?

hi mr chong,

sorry i dont understand what you meant. my headrest is sitting on NW, when we sleep, we are facing NE. the door is on the left hand side of the bed. meaning when you come in, you will see the bedside with the side table and the bin, like this pic:

roomwithdirection.jpg

hope i am clear.

thanks

Dear Mr Chong, please see MBR door as below....

Pic is taken from the toilet door....

Thanks.....

Hello

These are some of the things you need to do:

1) Keep you bedroom door close when you sleep. Ask your HB walk less in/out when you're sleeping.

2) Try not to use the aircon too often. If you have to, get a guard to redirect the airflow downwards towards your leg area.

3) Frame up a porcelain plate below the aircon or display some porcelain figurines (tell me what you intend to put before you do so)

4) Shift the fan to your HB's side somewhere along the middle of the bed.

5) Off the TV 1 hr before sleeping.

6) Remove the rectangular glass holders beside your bed. There's a dark dish-like object. Is that an oil fragrant burner? Remove that too. Place an indoor plant on the floor beside the side table. Avoid switching on the electricity at your side table area. Try to be creative and DIY by using casing/wrapping to contain sawdust or leather or cotton material and stuff up the gap. Otherwise, get a carpenter to box up both sides.

Your dreams will stop or become lesser depending on how much of the above you follow.

hi mr chong,

sorry i dont understand what you meant. my headrest is sitting on NW, when we sleep, we are facing NE. the door is on the left hand side of the bed. meaning when you come in, you will see the bedside with the side table and the bin, like this pic:

Hello

Haha....I still don't understand your description. Maybe you should sketch a floor plan with the directions indicated.

Anyway, let me touch on some other issues. You're saying when you lie down, your head is in line with the doorway? If that's the case, you better shift your bed. Seal up the sides as per my advice to Karen. Don't put the telephone beside you when you sleep. Your HB should not have that round side table beside.

I will comment on the rest when I see other pics and the proper directions.

Hello Mr Chong,

I've the same bed type.

The bed is located (facing west - exactly).

My room is the SE of the house. My house is facing north exactly 0 degree.

And I do dream and my husband sometimes.

Is it a problem?

Hello

I got to see some pics. Although 90% of the cases are due to this type of bed, however, there are other combo that need to resolve at the same time.

Hi Mr Chong,

Need to clarify some points with u... TIA!

1) Keep you bedroom door close when you sleep. Ask your HB walk less in/out when you're sleeping. - Yes, I always like to close my bedroom door when slping bt my HB dun like cos he wan more windy...Well. I can keep to tis pt...

2) Try not to use the aircon too often. If you have to, get a guard to redirect the airflow downwards towards your leg area. I seldom like to use the aircon unless it is very very hot...If in future I rotate the air con to leg area is ok right?

3) Frame up a porcelain plate below the aircon or display some porcelain figurines (tell me what you intend to put before you do so) - Currently, my wedding foto is below the aircon...is there any problem? Cos there is no more place for me to put my wedding foto...

4) Shift the fan to your HB's side somewhere along the middle of the bed. The fan is currently beside the TV nearer to my HB's side.

5) Off the TV 1 hr before sleeping. - How abt the electricity power supply? Cos the light of the SCV box in green color will be on.

6) Remove the rectangular glass holders beside your bed. There's a dark dish-like object. Is that an oil fragrant burner? Remove that too. Place an indoor plant on the floor beside the side table. Avoid switching on the electricity at your side table area. Try to be creative and DIY by using casing/wrapping to contain sawdust or leather or cotton material and stuff up the gap. Otherwise, get a carpenter to box up both sides.

The rectangular glass holder is my side light and there are 2 of them. Need to remove? Yes, tat is the aromatheraphy burner...I wil shift to the toilet. Can I put money plant as the indoor plant? As for the gap, its quite challenging for us...will try our best.

Your dreams will stop or become lesser depending on how much of the above you follow.

Hi Mr Chong,

Need to clarify some points with u... TIA!

1) Keep you bedroom door close when you sleep. Ask your HB walk less in/out when you're sleeping. - Yes, I always like to close my bedroom door when slping bt my HB dun like cos he wan more windy...Well. I can keep to tis pt...

Open some windows and use the fan. Don't compromise your health.

2) Try not to use the aircon too often. If you have to, get a guard to redirect the airflow downwards towards your leg area. I seldom like to use the aircon unless it is very very hot...If in future I rotate the air con to leg area is ok right?

ok

3) Frame up a porcelain plate below the aircon or display some porcelain figurines (tell me what you intend to put before you do so) - Currently, my wedding foto is below the aircon...is there any problem? Cos there is no more place for me to put my wedding foto...

You can also put on the floor but high chance of kicking it accidentally.

4) Shift the fan to your HB's side somewhere along the middle of the bed. The fan is currently beside the TV nearer to my HB's side.

The fan nearer to the toilet away from the TV.

5) Off the TV 1 hr before sleeping. - How abt the electricity power supply? Cos the light of the SCV box in green color will be on.

Switch off totally.

The rectangular glass holder is my side light and there are 2 of them. Need to remove? Yes, tat is the aromatheraphy burner...I wil shift to the toilet. Can I put money plant as the indoor plant? As for the gap, its quite challenging for us...will try our best.

Yes remove. Yes money plant but on the floor. You may breathe in the CO2 when place too near beside you. Swtch off all power sockets behind headset. If you believe in FS, try not to do things halfway.

Thanks Mr Chong....I will do all these....

Last bt not least, does it mean tat I can forget abt the porcelain plate since my wedding

foto is below the air con?

Thanks Mr Chong....I will do all these....

Last bt not least, does it mean tat I can forget abt the porcelain plate since my wedding

foto is below the air con?

Haha...I thought I've answered you!

Try to put a on top of a stand. No problen if you want to put on the floor. Not necessary a plate, get something you like but ask me first before you buy or place.

Haha...I thought I've answered you!

Try to put a on top of a stand. No problen if you want to put on the floor. Not necessary a plate, get something you like but ask me first before you buy or place.

Ok Thanks...