Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
katvolution

Wedding Album

Issit? I also dunno what is the significance difference between having 1 or 2... But becoz my boy and I had decided to put it at our cosy corner, we don't want it to look complicated with 2 books.

Hopefully, the albums will turn out nice. We are going to view it next Tuesday. Supposed to be yesterday, but they postponed it due to their internal problems. I really can't wait to view them.. :notti:

Air, once I get my CD Rom on next Tuesday, I will load it up and I wanna see yours too!:bleah: Hmm.. I remembered Fifi also.. :bleah:

Haha ok we exchange see see ah :lol:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:notti: Okie okie!! But promised me you cannot laugh ar.. Not at me, but at my boy boy!:bleah:! :bleah:

Hahahaha...wah lau u very bad to say your boy like this! :lol:

Issit? I also dunno what is the significance difference between having 1 or 2... But becoz my boy and I had decided to put it at our cosy corner, we don't want it to look complicated with 2 books.

Hopefully, the albums will turn out nice. We are going to view it next Tuesday. Supposed to be yesterday, but they postponed it due to their internal problems. I really can't wait to view them.. :notti:

Air, once I get my CD Rom on next Tuesday, I will load it up and I wanna see yours too!:bleah: Hmm.. I remembered Fifi also.. :bleah:

ya... i rem that i've said i will use Air's to exchange for urs :lol: !! :dancingqueen:

Hahahaha...wah lau u very bad to say your boy like this! :lol:

:bleah: Ok lar, cannot like that treat my better half.. But he looked really cute in most photos. That is also 1 one the reasons why I ended up paying so much more for the photos. I told him, "Dar, let's take more photos, you seldom look so handsome one..."

:notti:

ya... i rem that i've said i will use Air's to exchange for urs :bleah: !! :dancingqueen:

....... Win liao lor.. I also want to see yours lar... :furious:

katvolution, u got only 1 ablum? is it 1 15R size album? i think most of the package is 1 album that is 15R and the other album is 3R or 5R ba?anyway, its depends on u mah. i thought of asking FB to downsize to 8R because i find it hard to manage a 15R album. so heavy somemore.

mum kept telling me to select the photos within the package can liao cos many years down the road, the photos will be in the storeroom and nobody will help to maintain. i find that what she said is true cos some of my friends who just had their AD finished even said they have left their wedding album in storeroom till now.

i look forward to the AD pics.i think that will be more meaningful.. ehehe. cos thats really ONCE in lifetime. PS can just take over again next time.

I read in here and realized that most people opted for 2 albums instead of 1... But I chose 1 album instead of 2 leh.. Tell me that I did not make the wrong choice... :P

u mean they didnt tell u whats the cost for normal pics and if its digitial design??? for my case, FB told me that before i signed on the dotted line. since we paid up liao, that also means we agree that if we want to select pics more than we are allocated to our packages, we have to pay accordingly mah. u have the decision on whether to pay or not. JB wun force u anyway. i initially want to top up 10 pcs de. but SO looked hard at me when i was choosing. the pics are really nicely taken. jsut that we have to consider that we are looking for renovation and furniture and preparing wedding at the same time, so decide only 5 pics top up. if gt $$$, i want to top up that another 5 pics!:notti: *SIGH*

No, I unwillingly top up so much , the rest of ur sentence is correct except that it's not funny. regarding why i unwilling but still pay i will explain below.

We did do the selection process but they did do some hard selling by telling us if we want to split the 2 albums, anything less than 30 photos for digital , the digital album will not look good as it will look lacking in content.

Well it may not seemed much of hard sell but to be caught on the spot and have to make a decision and after a hard day's work, u kinda good ok what the heck, i still have 1001 things for wedding to prepare. Which is why i give the advice: Dun bring ur credit card or cheque book down, think about it and give them an answer later if not sure.

For me it's great that they take so many photos, no problem, me ranting about is they hide the 'killer cost' in the extra digital photos they will charge. (kinda like pseudo fine print, i mean how many of us really can gauge how much we will top up, if we had know we need to top up 2k more, we wil also really re-consider, as i said even if we buy we will be more guarded against these rouge Bridal shops)

Regarding my rantings, Air, think about it logically: if i had taken the step to reconsider the decision, i will not be here ranting, in fact i will gloat about about the savings and even if i had paid up i will have done it eye wide open. The reason i rant is because i failed to take the step to reconsider on the spot.

Thanks everyone for your patience and kind understanding, i do need to let off steam, thanks for bearing with me. kam sia kam sia :help:

katvolution, u got only 1 ablum? is it 1 15R size album? i think most of the package is 1 album that is 15R and the other album is 3R or 5R ba?anyway, its depends on u mah. i thought of asking FB to downsize to 8R because i find it hard to manage a 15R album. so heavy somemore.

mum kept telling me to select the photos within the package can liao cos many years down the road, the photos will be in the storeroom and nobody will help to maintain. i find that what she said is true cos some of my friends who just had their AD finished even said they have left their wedding album in storeroom till now.

i look forward to the AD pics.i think that will be more meaningful.. ehehe. cos thats really ONCE in lifetime. PS can just take over again next time.

Yup, because I got a total of about 100+ photos, thus the designer asked me whether I want 1 or 2 albums. Boy and me decided on 1 because we don't intend to keep the album in drawers. We are putting it on the rack in our cosy corner. To have 2, might look abit messy.

But I forgot the size of the album liao. :help:

My mum also told me not to waste $$ on photos. She said exactly the same things as your mum!! :notti:

You are right about the AD photos. Those will be really once in a lifetime shots. When is your AD?

i see one of my friend wedding hor, she have 3 albums and that cost her 10k damage. i wonder whether is it worth or not. cos its alot of duplicate poses/ dress ( we only have like 5 to 6 outfit at most) plus those not nice one,they also buy. i find that quite not worth lor. if nice, still nt so bad...

my AD will be March 08. now left 3 months liao. having mixed feeling ;excited and anxious. 3 months later, my status will change to Mrs... seems like going to happen so fast...:jawdrop:

Yup, because I got a total of about 100+ photos, thus the designer asked me whether I want 1 or 2 albums. Boy and me decided on 1 because we don't intend to keep the album in drawers. We are putting it on the rack in our cosy corner. To have 2, might look abit messy.

But I forgot the size of the album liao. :)

My mum also told me not to waste $$ on photos. She said exactly the same things as your mum!! :dunno:

You are right about the AD photos. Those will be really once in a lifetime shots. When is your AD?

i see one of my friend wedding hor, she have 3 albums and that cost her 10k damage. i wonder whether is it worth or not. cos its alot of duplicate poses/ dress ( we only have like 5 to 6 outfit at most) plus those not nice one,they also buy. i find that quite not worth lor. if nice, still nt so bad...

my AD will be March 08. now left 3 months liao. having mixed feeling ;excited and anxious. 3 months later, my status will change to Mrs... seems like going to happen so fast...:)

Your AD in March 08? Mine is in Feb 08. Hehe. :jawdrop: I am not having any mixed feelings at all. Instead, I am very looking forward to it. My friends laughed at me saying I can't wait to be married off. :dunno:

How's your preparations going on? Everything settled?

my fren had 2 albums too. 1 is for her indoor and the other one is purely her outdoor

coz she went to taiwan to take her PS dat's why she topped up alot too :dunno:

my fren had 2 albums too. 1 is for her indoor and the other one is purely her outdoor

coz she went to taiwan to take her PS dat's why she topped up alot too 8|

Ya lor.. I also realized that most couples had 2 albums instead of 1... Never mind lar, next Tuesday, I will be able to see the layout of the album liao. If really too cramped, I will just change to 2 albums instead. :jawdrop:

I also got think of going overseas for my PS. But.........

No $$$$:dunno:!:)!

Ya lor.. I also realized that most couples had 2 albums instead of 1... Never mind lar, next Tuesday, I will be able to see the layout of the album liao. If really too cramped, I will just change to 2 albums instead. :notti:

I also got think of going overseas for my PS. But.........

No $$$$:unsure:!!!!

Hehe to us, it doesn't matter one or two albums, as long as got one can liao cos I don't like to take photos one...the photoshoot process is very tiring leh :P

I also wan overseas if got $$....best is europe!! :notti:

urs feb? thats even faster but urs also v near to mine also. my preparation? shd be more or less there.

AD PG and VG confirmed liao, JP also confirmed liao. Wedding bands brought in July alreadi. PS taken and now waiting to see Layout. i am quite anxious to look at the layout actually but need to wait for so long ...*sigh*....

we just collected the housekey, so now urgently sourcing for the right reno , furnitures and electrical applicance.must complete before wedding.... other than that, we havent work out the Ad programme , guest list, wedding cards and march in song. that should be abt all ba.. oh yeah, havent do the photo montage too..

Your AD in March 08? Mine is in Feb 08. Hehe. !! I am not having any mixed feelings at all. Instead, I am very looking forward to it. My friends laughed at me saying I can't wait to be married off. :unsure:

How's your preparations going on? Everything settled?

Hehe to us, it doesn't matter one or two albums, as long as got one can liao cos I don't like to take photos one...the photoshoot process is very tiring leh :P

I also wan overseas if got $$....best is europe!! :notti:

Yup, the photoshhot process is no doubt tiring, but it's really fun and memorable too.. Especially when we are taking the final shots at Changi Beach. Really sweet leh.. :wub:

urs feb? thats even faster but urs also v near to mine also. my preparation? shd be more or less there.

AD PG and VG confirmed liao, JP also confirmed liao. Wedding bands brought in July alreadi. PS taken and now waiting to see Layout. i am quite anxious to look at the layout actually but need to wait for so long ...*sigh*....

we just collected the housekey, so now urgently sourcing for the right reno , furnitures and electrical applicance.must complete before wedding.... other than that, we havent work out the Ad programme , guest list, wedding cards and march in song. that should be abt all ba.. oh yeah, havent do the photo montage too..

Wow, we got many similar situations leh. :)

My AD PG & VG also confirmed liao. But haven confirm JP yet. Lucky Air gave me 1 of her contact for JP.. PS taken like u, viewing the final layout of the album next Tuesday. Will be getting the CD rom and remaining photos by then. (Air & Fifi : Don't forget to exchange photos viewing with me!:notti:! :notti: )

1 thing, I haven got the wedding bands yet!:notti: Arghhh.. I totally forgot about it. !!

We collected our keys last month end and our renovation had just started last week. Now, it's the hacking processes. With do away with all the floor and wall tiles. This Saturday, will start laying the new wall and floor tiles. :unsure:

As for our furniture and applicances, we had got almost everything liao. Sofa, TV, dining table, bed + mattress, fridge, washing machine etc... Only left the lightings, sinks and taps etc..

Our guest list, montage and march in songs are all NOT prepared yet.

Aiyo... Typing all these out is making me very anxious suddenly... :P