Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
katvolution

Wedding Album

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
for my BS, they already make it clear that cannot change gowns liaoz :)

Air's nice nice nice wor!! *trying to gian kat* :notti::P

8| Fifi, you super naughty!!

:rofl::notti:

Ehh maybe you bluff them you need photo to print invitation card, so u need the CD ROM fast....that's what I bluffed my bridal also...hehe...or else duno when they song then give to me...

They don't usually let you change cos PS is supposed to take photos of your actual day gowns mah...if you change le, then the photoshoot no meaning already....:P

I already told them liao. But they say they will try to rush it out by end of this month. Tsk tsk. All excuses. 8|

dont be greedy lahh.. there are never ending nice gowns.. hahah..

Actually, not I greedy lar. I got story one. I chose gown A for my PS and AD because it's the nearest to what I want in mind. I did not opt for MTM cause I am afraid that the gown might not turn out to be what I want. I don't think I can carry my ideas well out verbally.

The other day, I went down and just happened to see their latest series of gowns. And so gum leh, on the display, they had the PERFECT gown I want.

I was telling my boy about it and my BS overheard our conversation. I did not demand to change to it, of course. But the designer knew that I want something like that right from the start when I am looking for my wedding gown. Thus, they offered to let me change to it lor...

The perfect colour and design leh... I simply cannot resist lar.. :wub::wub:

Actually, not I greedy lar. I got story one. I chose gown A for my PS and AD because it's the nearest to what I want in mind. I did not opt for MTM cause I am afraid that the gown might not turn out to be what I want. I don't think I can carry my ideas well out verbally.

The other day, I went down and just happened to see their latest series of gowns. And so gum leh, on the display, they had the PERFECT gown I want.

I was telling my boy about it and my BS overheard our conversation. I did not demand to change to it, of course. But the designer knew that I want something like that right from the start when I am looking for my wedding gown. Thus, they offered to let me change to it lor...

The perfect colour and design leh... I simply cannot resist lar.. :notti::rofl:

If they let you to change. Just do it. :notti:

Impt thing is you like it right?

If they let you to change. Just do it. :notti:

Impt thing is you like it right?

Ya lor... It's just lucky that the BS is nice enuff to let me change.. :rofl: Must take many many pictures on the AD, because it's not in my PS.. :notti:

Ya lor... It's just lucky that the BS is nice enuff to let me change.. :rofl: Must take many many pictures on the AD, because it's not in my PS.. :notti:

since they allow u to change and is something u had in mind then change loh

oh.... not in ur PS har... nvm lah... u take another time PS with this gown loh :notti:

since they allow u to change and is something u had in mind then change loh

oh.... not in ur PS har... nvm lah... u take another time PS with this gown loh :wub:

*faint* Take another PS? Just for 1 gown? :wub: U think I print $$ meh? Sighh...

But seriously, got ppl do double PS? And Fifi, I want see your photos!:notti:!:rofl::notti:

*faint* Take another PS? Just for 1 gown? :wub: U think I print $$ meh? Sighh...

But seriously, got ppl do double PS? And Fifi, I want see your photos!:notti:!:rofl::notti:

dun take too many photos loh... :wub:

er... i tink got ppl do double PS leh... some do 1 locally and another 1 overseas

*suddenly became "blind" and "deaf"* :P :P 8|

Any one heard of

1) Precious Moments

2) Wedding News Couture

3) Michelle Huimin

My WTB and I have more or less shortlitsted this 3. So far visited 1.

1) Precious Moments

Package $1688

- Includes 20 shots to be printed on 20 Pages. Magazine Style.

- 5 Costumes + Bride Make up.

- Indoor + Outdoor Photography

- Digital copy of shots selected given back

- Additional photos are will be given one page each. Ie they count by pages and not poses

- Additional of $2500 for their unlimited package, ie 85 shots in 42 pages magazine style with no gap in between. All exposed shots in digital format given back.

How is this?

dun take too many photos loh... :wub:

er... i tink got ppl do double PS leh... some do 1 locally and another 1 overseas

*suddenly became "blind" and "deaf"* :P :P 8|

Oooh...meaning must have $$ lar.. I will do another photoshoot if I strike 4D or Toto k? :rofl:

*slap slap* 8|:) Can you hear now? U better make sure u regain your sight when I got my photos ar!:wub::notti::notti:

Any one heard of

1) Precious Moments

2) Wedding News Couture

3) Michelle Huimin

My WTB and I have more or less shortlitsted this 3. So far visited 1.

1) Precious Moments

Package $1688

- Includes 20 shots to be printed on 20 Pages. Magazine Style.

- 5 Costumes + Bride Make up.

- Indoor + Outdoor Photography

- Digital copy of shots selected given back

- Additional photos are will be given one page each. Ie they count by pages and not poses

- Additional of $2500 for their unlimited package, ie 85 shots in 42 pages magazine style with no gap in between. All exposed shots in digital format given back.

How is this?

The price seems reasonable enough. The additional 2.5K you mentioned, does that means you will get back minimum 85 shots MORE in magazine style? If that is the case, it's really worth it..

But for my case, I am more concerned with the gowns they have rather than looking at the price or other factors. Unless your package comes with MTM gowns. :)

Oooh...meaning must have $$ lar.. I will do another photoshoot if I strike 4D or Toto k? :rofl:

*slap slap* :P:P Can you hear now? U better make sure u regain your sight when I got my photos ar!:wub::notti::notti:

The price seems reasonable enough. The additional 2.5K you mentioned, does that means you will get back minimum 85 shots MORE in magazine style? If that is the case, it's really worth it..

But for my case, I am more concerned with the gowns they have rather than looking at the price or other factors. Unless your package comes with MTM gowns. 8|

sooo fierce 8|

hmm.... i tink for this $1688 package, there is no MTM gown...

er... NivLek, the 3 BS u shortlisted, the price range quite big diff leh :wub:

MTM = Made to Measure?

The guy said they will let u choose the grown and send for alteration lor....is that what you mean???

Hmmmm...fifi...

Price range big diff ah? I dunno much leh...I ask my WTB to help and find to shortlist so I can concentrate on the reno stuff...

MTM = Made to Measure?

The guy said they will let u choose the grown and send for alteration lor....is that what you mean???

Hmmmm...fifi...

Price range big diff ah? I dunno much leh...I ask my WTB to help and find to shortlist so I can concentrate on the reno stuff...

yup. MTM = Made to Measure

in that case, the guy is referring to OTR = Off The Rack

u choose the gown u see on the rack and they will alter it to ur wifey's size

er... Precious moments is more on the average range whereas Michelle Huimin is more of a designer price range :notti:

MTM = Made to Measure?

Hmmmm...fifi...

It's more impt that your wife likes their OTR gowns. If she doesn't like their OTR gowns, then you can move on to find a BS which has reasonable rates, as well as gowns that she wants..

MTM = so they will give u catalouges where u "buy" the gowns? U keep the gowns?

Cos we are not doing AD, just the PS only.

Any studios to recommend? Can Pm me also hehehe:D

MTM = so they will give u catalouges where u "buy" the gowns? U keep the gowns?

Cos we are not doing AD, just the PS only.

Any studios to recommend? Can Pm me also hehehe:D

no... MTM is u tell them wat u like and they will design new gown for u.

some BS do let u keep the gown at some additional price :notti: