Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
katvolution

Wedding Album

:notti:

Yup, the photoshhot process is no doubt tiring, but it's really fun and memorable too.. Especially when we are taking the final shots at Changi Beach. Really sweet leh.. :P

Wow, we got many similar situations leh. :)

My AD PG & VG also confirmed liao. But haven confirm JP yet. Lucky Air gave me 1 of her contact for JP.. PS taken like u, viewing the final layout of the album next Tuesday. Will be getting the CD rom and remaining photos by then. (Air & Fifi : Don't forget to exchange photos viewing with me!:notti:! :wub: )

1 thing, I haven got the wedding bands yet!:notti: Arghhh.. I totally forgot about it. !!

We collected our keys last month end and our renovation had just started last week. Now, it's the hacking processes. With do away with all the floor and wall tiles. This Saturday, will start laying the new wall and floor tiles. :unsure:

As for our furniture and applicances, we had got almost everything liao. Sofa, TV, dining table, bed + mattress, fridge, washing machine etc... Only left the lightings, sinks and taps etc..

Our guest list, montage and march in songs are all NOT prepared yet.

Aiyo... Typing all these out is making me very anxious suddenly... :P

can share share some songs, me totally outdated. :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I don't even have a wedding album even though I've been married for over a year..haha. All my photos are on CD-ROM, I created a blog for people to view the photos instead with my own commentary. I'm still too lazy to print the photos in an album, but will do so before my housewarming... I might just select certain photos and blow them up as wall art in my new home instead.

I've seen some couples poor wedding albums being manhandled and looks dirty and even torn, after being flipped by so many people during their wedding day. I was thinking another alternative is to create a blog with all the photos, insert music, and allow people to view through laptop/s. Of course someone must man the lappies to prevent some idiots from stealing them!

I took my photos in Koh Samui and I think I definitely spent lesser than all of you! :P Took back all my photos, no disputes! The photographer is a local Thai, so the rates were cheap!

I don't even have a wedding album even though I've been married for over a year..haha. All my photos are on CD-ROM, I created a blog for people to view the photos instead with my own commentary. I'm still too lazy to print the photos in an album, but will do so before my housewarming... I might just select certain photos and blow them up as wall art in my new home instead.

I've seen some couples poor wedding albums being manhandled and looks dirty and even torn, after being flipped by so many people during their wedding day. I was thinking another alternative is to create a blog with all the photos, insert music, and allow people to view through laptop/s. Of course someone must man the lappies to prevent some idiots from stealing them!

I took my photos in Koh Samui and I think I definitely spent lesser than all of you! :P Took back all my photos, no disputes! The photographer is a local Thai, so the rates were cheap!

I've nvr been to koh samui but hv always heard ppl commenting that there is nice!!

Yes, it is nice. I LOVE our photos!! Beautiful sunset, something out of the box! :P I'm proud to say I had the idea, researched on it, planned it out, coordinated everything myself, and it turned out really well. Best of all, it doesn't bust our budget.

Will definitely visit Samui again to bring back the memories.. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah..I might even plan another wedding photo shoot somewhere in Thailand, near the sunflower fields..probably during one of our wedding anniversaries.. It's a matter of having ideas and taking the effort to implement them. Who says wedding photos are once in a lifetime, and MUST splurge on buying all those photos from bridal shops?! I intend to take romantic photos as and when I feel like it. :(:rolleyes:

thats good for u. wedding band wise, i think quite easy to buy. but if u custom made, make sure u get it done around 2 to 3months time. cos my wedding bands , even through from lee hwa, has to be custom made because dun have my hubby n my size lor...

ur renovation starting ar? so good.i still stuck. even through i need my house before Feb ends....sigh

hope i can confirm the renovation contractor by this weekend... :(

relacker,u looking for march in song? i also havent work it out. but hubby plan 1 song for 2nd march in liao.

JS21, yesh, i agree! :)

Yup, the photoshhot process is no doubt tiring, but it's really fun and memorable too.. Especially when we are taking the final shots at Changi Beach. Really sweet leh.. :wub:

Wow, we got many similar situations leh. :)

My AD PG & VG also confirmed liao. But haven confirm JP yet. Lucky Air gave me 1 of her contact for JP.. PS taken like u, viewing the final layout of the album next Tuesday. Will be getting the CD rom and remaining photos by then. (Air & Fifi : Don't forget to exchange photos viewing with me!:lol:! :notti: )

1 thing, I haven got the wedding bands yet!:) Arghhh.. I totally forgot about it. :yamseng:

We collected our keys last month end and our renovation had just started last week. Now, it's the hacking processes. With do away with all the floor and wall tiles. This Saturday, will start laying the new wall and floor tiles. :dunno:

As for our furniture and applicances, we had got almost everything liao. Sofa, TV, dining table, bed + mattress, fridge, washing machine etc... Only left the lightings, sinks and taps etc..

Our guest list, montage and march in songs are all NOT prepared yet.

Aiyo... Typing all these out is making me very anxious suddenly... :jawdrop:

Edited by elaine1205

thats good for u. wedding band wise, i think quite easy to buy. but if u custom made, make sure u get it done around 2 to 3months time. cos my wedding bands , even through from lee hwa, has to be custom made because dun have my hubby n my size lor...

ur renovation starting ar? so good.i still stuck. even through i need my house before Feb ends....sigh

hope i can confirm the renovation contractor by this weekend... !!

relacker,u looking for march in song? i also havent work it out. but hubby plan 1 song for 2nd march in liao.

JS21, yesh, i agree! !!

Will there be any promotions for wedding bands during Christmas? :D Most likely, will get the wedding bands by end of this month. !!

My renovation started liao. Cleared the hacking part, now, it's the process of laying tiles. How come you are stuck for your renovation? Not much time liao leh.. Christmas and CNY round the corner, cannot afford to waste time..

kat, u got ur photos already? :thumbs up:

Haven yet leh.. They did the layout for the album for us, but we made some slight changes to it. Thus, the CD Rom will only be ready end of this month or beginning next month. Very sian leh.. I also waiting to grab hold of my CD Rom!:sport-smiley-004:!

Hello peeps! :dancingqueen:

I am back! Busy with all the wedding stuffs. Finally finished my PS and yes selected the photos..

I got trapped in my own photos. Top up alot. Ended up 2 albums. :dancingqueen:

Need to go sell my body liaoz..

Hello peeps! :jammin:

I am back! Busy with all the wedding stuffs. Finally finished my PS and yes selected the photos..

I got trapped in my own photos. Top up alot. Ended up 2 albums. :dancingqueen:

Need to go sell my body liaoz..

:dribble: Don't sound so depressed lar.. :dunno: How many photos did you top up for the 2 albums? How much did you pay for it? :dancingqueen:

:dribble: Don't sound so depressed lar.. :dunno: How many photos did you top up for the 2 albums? How much did you pay for it? :dancingqueen:

i additional top up 61 photos, spend more than $3k. :dancingqueen:

Now the photos are under going layout design. They better do it good if not i will :jammin:

ahahaha

i additional top up 61 photos, spend more than $3k. :furious:

Now the photos are under going layout design. They better do it good if not i will :furious:

ahahaha

No worries lar. I'm sure they will do a great job, otherwise, they will ganna your :furious: .

I had seen my initial layout and had made some changes to it too. Now, pending for the 2nd review..

I also spent more than 3k for topping up photos. It's a once-in-a-lifetime thingy. You will be beaming from head to toe when you get the photos. :furious:

No worries lar. I'm sure they will do a great job, otherwise, they will ganna your :furious: .

I had seen my initial layout and had made some changes to it too. Now, pending for the 2nd review..

I also spent more than 3k for topping up photos. It's a once-in-a-lifetime thingy. You will be beaming from head to toe when you get the photos. :furious:

they better do.. I did intensive homework from photography style to layout, just to prevent disappointments and conflicts.

yaya, once-in-a-lifetime. A costly liftetime.. hahaha

they better do.. I did intensive homework from photography style to layout, just to prevent disappointments and conflicts.

yaya, once-in-a-lifetime. A costly liftetime.. hahaha

Ehh let's all share share pik chers leh... :furious: