Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
katvolution

Wedding Album

I think you have the same bridal as me. :dunno:

JXXX Bridal sucks big time! i hate them, dishonest biz ppl. Tell us we get this packaged good price and then tell us we go JXXX bridal when originally we go for FRXXXH bridal, telling us both the same. but on joining we found it is of lower grade. KNS, dishonet opportunistic biz men cheating vulnerable couples! RIP OFF! :jawdrop:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
JXXX Bridal sucks big time! i hate them, dishonest biz ppl. Tell us we get this packaged good price and then tell us we go JXXX bridal when originally we go for FRXXXH bridal, telling us both the same. but on joining we found it is of lower grade. KNS, dishonet opportunistic biz men cheating vulnerable couples! RIP OFF! :jawdrop:

But my experience so far so good leh...quite pleased with their service...when we went to select our photos, they didn't hard sell us, in fact, the girl just lets us choose without pressuring us to top up any...in the end, we topped up cos we really like some of the photos...I didn't go to Frxxx bridal cos read many bad reviews from them so we didn't even want to bother going there and waste our time...:dunno:

Haha I think all bridal shops are money suckers, offering you attractive packages but it's the topping up of photos that really kills you...just hv to be firm and maintain your stand...they can't force you to top up any if you stand your ground...

relacker, i am with FB. just chose the pics. yeah, $95 is really v expensive lor. my SO nag and nag at me after paying for the top up. n they are real stict. cos they want to earn ur $$$$ thru topping up. if not, they dun have much time to carrot us liao.

JB is a newer studio right? gowns are limited? hw much is ur package? can share?

heard dat my previous BS Bridal De Couture also charges $95/pix.. and nt much discount.. current BS charge me oni $30+/pix coz i topped up quite alot, coms up to $2k liao.. but hor.. for tis amount i can get return of all pix at other BS liao

er Bluberi, that's my BS. What was the reason u changed BS?

yup, charged us at $95 per POSE but got 50% discount. **** ex. spent $8k there.

it's the bridal package la, given only 18 pictures sure have to told up to make one album one lor. think liao super heart pain, really can re-do my toilets with that sum lor :jawdrop:

er Bluberi, that's my BS. What was the reason u changed BS?

yup, charged us at $95 per POSE but got 50% discount. **** ex. spent $8k there.

it's the bridal package la, given only 18 pictures sure have to told up to make one album one lor. think liao super heart pain, really can re-do my toilets with that sum lor :(

angelwrath, u r with bridal de couture??? i really regretted signing with them right after i left the roadshow, coz i nv even been to their BS n juz signed! i went there for my 1st appt last dec, the OTR gowns nt beri nice lor.. though my package was with both MTM WG n EG.. i got no idea wat i really wanted n they haf no suggestions also. sianz.. so i juz went to the BS my sis signed with last time. they gave me exactly the same perks offered by bridal de couture and is 1k cheaper.. the OTR gowns there are definately much better also..

nw bridal de couture still waiting for me to top up $388 for a PS package.. my total package nw is $6128, excl. $1k deposit i haf with bridal de couture.

angelwrath, u r with bridal de couture??? i really regretted signing with them right after i left the roadshow, coz i nv even been to their BS n juz signed! i went there for my 1st appt last dec, the OTR gowns nt beri nice lor.. though my package was with both MTM WG n EG.. i got no idea wat i really wanted n they haf no suggestions also. sianz.. so i juz went to the BS my sis signed with last time. they gave me exactly the same perks offered by bridal de couture and is 1k cheaper.. the OTR gowns there are definately much better also..

nw bridal de couture still waiting for me to top up $388 for a PS package.. my total package nw is $6128, excl. $1k deposit i haf with bridal de couture.

total package as in wat u paid with the new BS? then are u able to get back that 1k?

yup, my hubby wanted to sign at the roadshow after their gimmick promotion so i went along lor. I had MTM too, but found one OTR so took that to upgrade chuan tou chao. i read alot of unpleasant things abt them in sgbrides and what you said sounds familiar. anyway, my encounter with them are quite pleasant la, love the pics and hubby doesnt mind paying so much so be it lor, but still will heartpain. afterall it goes into the shelves =(

Edited by Angelwrath

total package as in wat u paid with the new BS? then are u able to get back that 1k?

yup, my hubby wanted to sign at the roadshow after their gimmick promotion so i went along lor. I had MTM too, but found one OTR so took that to upgrade chuan tou chao. i read alot of unpleasant things abt them in sgbrides and what you said sounds familiar. anyway, my encounter with them are quite pleasant la, love the pics and hubby doesnt mind paying so much so be it lor, but still will heartpain. afterall it goes into the shelves =(

the bridal de couture package was $4888... current BS $3888.. so i told my hubby is still the same amt as paying to bridal de couture, so he agreed to switch.. the $1k deposit cannot refund, so i'll pay them extra $388 to take a PS package with 20pics in an album. they haf been calling me once every 3mths to ask me when i wan to take the PS pics.. lol

can share ur PS pics.. i saw PS pics fm Torhuiz in bridal de couture thread over sgbrides forum.. is nt bad, her MTM WG beri nice.

relacker, i am with FB. just chose the pics. yeah, $95 is really v expensive lor. my SO nag and nag at me after paying for the top up. n they are real stict. cos they want to earn ur $$$$ thru topping up. if not, they dun have much time to carrot us liao.

JB is a newer studio right? gowns are limited? hw much is ur package? can share?

2998 package. but we top up 2k for photos. So now around 5k.

inside package gives us 36 photos for album of which 10 digital, 26 full. We chose additonal 28 photos more. so they make it into 34 digital and 30 full. separate into 2x albums.

of course they also blah blah gives us some 8x photos to give relative, some 23x small album, 1x 15R, 1 table top blah blah and some other things in the contract i have to refer to get the detailed info but....sianz liao. Very angry cos tot we got a good eal when we get it 2998 now it is like a sting in the tail with the top up. totally unreasonable!

Edited by Relacker

inside package gives us 36 photos for album of which 10 digital, 26 full. We chose additonal 28 photos more. so they make it into 34 digital and 30 full. separate into 2x albums.

of course they also blah blah gives us some 8x photos to give relative, some 23x small album, 1x 15R, 1 table top blah blah and some other things in the contract i have to refer to get the detailed info but....sianz liao. Very angry cos tot we got a good eal when we get it 2998 now it is like a sting in the tail with the top up. totally unreasonable!

i thot this is quite a normal price to pay? :(

which means u paid close to $5k for 64 photos? actually sound rather ok leh.... :)

Hmm...but they didn't force you to top up one mah, if you are firm, you wouldn't have topped up any. It's funny to me hw you can be angry with the bridal shop when it's up to your discretion whether you want to top up the photos or not. If you think the price of one photo is expensive then don't top up lah. Even if want, also don't top up so much. They didn't force a knife down your throat to ask you to top up to 2k right??

I don't think it's fair to put all the blame on the bridal shop.

To be fair, all bridal shops charge cut-throat prices for additional photos. It's up to you how much you want to pay for the additional photos and whether you are willing to pay that price.

Hmm...but they didn't force you to top up one mah, if you are firm, you wouldn't have topped up any. It's funny to me hw you can be angry with the bridal shop when it's up to your discretion whether you want to top up the photos or not. If you think the price of one photo is expensive then don't top up lah. Even if want, also don't top up so much. They didn't force a knife down your throat to ask you to top up to 2k right??

I don't think it's fair to put all the blame on the bridal shop.

To be fair, all bridal shops charge cut-throat prices for additional photos. It's up to you how much you want to pay for the additional photos and whether you are willing to pay that price.

I agree with you Air... Both my boy and I also know we are like carrots to the BS. We topped up another 4.8k to have about 70-80 more poses. Furthermore, my BS did not even asked us to top up any leh. My BS even tried to help us eliminate some poses, but much to our disapprovals. :(

I agree with you Air... Both my boy and I also know we are like carrots to the BS. We topped up another 4.8k to have about 70-80 more poses. Furthermore, my BS did not even asked us to top up any leh. My BS even tried to help us eliminate some poses, but much to our disapprovals. :(

Ya lor, one would already know what to expect from bridal shops so this is no surprise. It just hv to depend on your determination. We would also like to top up a few more photos if we had more budget but too bad :)

Side track abit, katvolution, found your JP already or not?

Ya lor, one would already know what to expect from bridal shops so this is no surprise. It just hv to depend on your determination. We would also like to top up a few more photos if we had more budget but too bad :)

Side track abit, katvolution, found your JP already or not?

We had almost no budget, but still top up 4.8k. :( Don't want to regret not taking the photos a few years down the road. :P

I haven find leh. Lately had been real busy over my renovation. Just started all the hacking. No time for my own wedding preparation. Chum ar!! Now that you had mentioned, I have not done anything yet!:D JP not yet settled. Guest list also not prepared yet. :):good:

You leh? Found ur JP alr?