Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
katvolution

Wedding Album

Ya digital is the same as magazine style.

I dun understand what is meant by "digital means the photos are printed on and unlike the normal type with one piece one piece". Actually hor, I dun understand that entire reply at all.

never mind lah

nothing new anyway :dancingqueen:

for my photos layout, i did specify that i only want at most 3 poses per page

so the designer who did the layout did some symmetry of some of the photos to make it look nicer

prob i shd take a photo of my album layout then show to u all hor :notti::P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I dun understand what is meant by "digital means the photos are printed on and unlike the normal type with one piece one piece". Actually hor, I dun understand that entire reply at all.

it means digital ones just like print on with smooth finish whereas normal ones are pieces by pieces type of photos which you can take out and see. :dancingqueen:

never mind lah

nothing new anyway :dancingqueen:

so the designer who did the layout did some symmetry of some of the photos to make it look nicer

Ehh I want to see leh!! :P

I like to see wedding albums one...hehe...:P

Ehh I want to see leh!! :notti:

I like to see wedding albums one...hehe...:P

er... testing my photography skills sia!!

dunno how the others take soo nicely...

i try to take then PM u the link :P

anyway, u saw my photos liaoz mah!:dancingqueen::P

After reading all the replies from you guys, I realized that I am a co*k. Sigh. I feel paiseh even to tell you guys how much I had top up.

Geez. I was hoping to find someone as gong as me. But like dun haf leh.

I actually top up 4.8K for my photos. :dancingqueen:

Please tell me that I had not being axed. :notti::P:P

eh, i think u found someone as gong liao. me lor. i also topped up 4.8k for 82 extra poses.

the initially package only have 18 pages/poses, we didnt shop around too.

hubby comfortable then we sign le.

also around 95 for 1 pose, i dont know why they count by per pose de. then it's like 1 page can have up to 2-3 poses, meaning 1 page alone is $100-200 over dollars?

er... testing my photography skills sia!!

dunno how the others take soo nicely...

i try to take then PM u the link :P

anyway, u saw my photos liaoz mah!:dancingqueen::P

But I nvr see your album layout mah.. See layout and photos different one leh... :notti:

But I nvr see your album layout mah.. See layout and photos different one leh... :dancingqueen:

coz i never post my layout album mah :notti:

eh... i wanna see katvolution's photos leh :P

:rofl:

displace the albums at your AD reception for all your guests to view lor. otherwise, spent so much also no point. :P

Err, I think most ppl will display for their guests to view on AD. Abit pointless to remind me.. :P

never mind lah

nothing new anyway :notti:

I never tell the designer leh. I leave it to him to decide. My artistic sense is like 0.07% only. :dancingqueen:

it means digital ones just like print on with smooth finish whereas normal ones are pieces by pieces type of photos which you can take out and see. :)

Ahem. I don't quite get what you are trying to say. :dunno:

eh, i think u found someone as gong liao. me lor. i also topped up 4.8k for 82 extra poses.

the initially package only have 18 pages/poses, we didnt shop around too.

hubby comfortable then we sign le.

also around 95 for 1 pose, i dont know why they count by per pose de. then it's like 1 page can have up to 2-3 poses, meaning 1 page alone is $100-200 over dollars?

Ya lor. Super expensive right? I also super heart pain when my boy paid half for deposit yesterday. But did your bridal shop return you all the photos via CD Rom?

coz i never post my layout album mah :lol:

My photos?? I want to hold them in my arms as much as you wanna see them!:P!! :notti: My boy is super excited, in fact, more enthusaitic than me. He told me 1 sentence before we doze off last night. "I should ask them to give me at least 1 photo, I cud haf kept it in my wallet leh."

But hor, I can only see the final layout on the 20 Nov. They say, collection of the album is scheduled to be n Jan leh. Need to wait that long one ar? I just viewed the photos yesterday. My AD is in Feb 08. Advices please?

coz i never post my layout album mah :notti:

I wana see too!! hehe...i v kpo :P

katvolution, we exchange see see!! :dancingqueen:

My photos?? I want to hold them in my arms as much as you wanna see them!:notti:!! :dancingqueen: My boy is super excited, in fact, more enthusaitic than me. He told me 1 sentence before we doze off last night. "I should ask them to give me at least 1 photo, I cud haf kept it in my wallet leh."

But hor, I can only see the final layout on the 20 Nov. They say, collection of the album is scheduled to be n Jan leh. Need to wait that long one ar? I just viewed the photos yesterday. My AD is in Feb 08. Advices please?

oh... u will cfm with the designer the final layout before the finalised album? coz for me, i din know can see layout first :notti:

so the designer just go ahead with watever design she tinks is nice

the only restriction i gave her was the number of poses per page. coz i dun wan it to appear too small and waste my $$ on dat pose :notti:

ur boy very sweet leh :lol:

i tink it's quite normal for them to take some time to do the layout. i only got all the albums and photos 1 mth before my AD

I wana see too!! hehe...i v kpo :rofl:

katvolution, we exchange see see!! :P

kat, i use Air's exchange with urs see see?:P :P :dunno:

Edited by Fifi

Hm....on a separate note, just wana say that the so-called "normal" photos doesn't refer to those type "one piece one piece take out to see kind". It simply means full page photo without other photo add-ins. U think you take the photos in China meh?? nowadays where got bridal shop dare to give you one piece take out to see kind and charge you that ridiculous price?!?! U think they stupid or u think they think we stupid willing to pay for such photos?!? If u get such photos, i think you really dio tok :dancingqueen:

katvolution, my AD also in Feb! Will be getting my album in Dec....i think normal waiting time is 2months plus for album to be ready ba...

oh... u will cfm with the designer the final layout before the finalised album? coz for me, i din know can see layout first :notti:

ya. of course you can see the layout first (they do the layout in the computer first) before they go ahead to do. we just seen the layout last month. :dancingqueen:

kat, i use Air's exchange with urs see see?:dancingqueen::notti::P

ehh u very li hai ah...then i take yours and exchange with kat?? :P

Hm....on a separate note, just wana say that the so-called "normal" photos doesn't refer to those type "one piece one piece take out to see kind". It simply means full page photo without other photo add-ins. U think you take the photos in China meh?? nowadays where got bridal shop dare to give you one piece take out to see kind and charge you that ridiculous price?!?! U think they stupid or u think they think we stupid willing to pay for such photos?!? If u get such photos, i think you really dio tok :P

hahaha. our parents' PS day type of photos lor. :notti:

nowadays, all of them are magazine style liao lor. several photos in one page type. we specially reserve one page for our dog's photos. haha. :dancingqueen:

ya. of course you can see the layout first (they do the layout in the computer first) before they go ahead to do. we just seen the layout last month. :dancingqueen:

we din know and we're not that particular abt the layout

i've absolute faith in the designer and i believe she will do a good job

moreover, she did showed us several samples on what we wanted so it was alrite that we din review it before the final copy

ehh u very li hai ah...then i take yours and exchange with kat?? :notti:

no.. u take ur layout photos and exchange with her :P