Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Is a top loader.... as for the price.... can't rem very well... think around $900....

personally I think abit expensive lor.... but she told us that it is worth it.... since it is a much quieter machine as compared to other top loader and got rebates and so many years of warranty... and a fisher and paykel is a reputable brand (haha... I also dunno that.... ) :)

wooh... exceed my budget for washing machine. I only budget for $400-500. Actually importantly is save water. Our utilities bill keep going up, washing machine water consumption high. Some say side loader consume less water, true or not ? I intend to get side loader this time.

Cool.. mahjong room!

Next time can jio missysg play mahjong! =)

Missysq, your mahjong room very popular...haha I am mahjong idiot can go there play game instead or not :notti:

Ya... also exceeded my budget too... the max we willing to pay for a washing machine is less than $700...

but if that machine really save water, I dun mind spend abit more... Think alot of people here buying front loader instead of top... save water?? :notti:

Missysg, hehe... got conduct mahjong lesson or not??

haha... me and amoyz need one.... :)

wooh... exceed my budget for washing machine. I only budget for $400-500. Actually importantly is save water. Our utilities bill keep going up, washing machine water consumption high. Some say side loader consume less water, true or not ? I intend to get side loader this time.

Missysq, your mahjong room very popular...haha I am mahjong idiot can go there play game instead or not :bangwall:

actually i think front loader does safe water....but by how much not too sure liao

As for the brands, i think it is better to get euro brands for rpm of 1000 being the best. At the same time, the ablity to choose to have hot or cold water during various spin cycles also impt.

However, a typical Euro Brand Front Loader with the above specs will be close to $1k (agar agar la)

So for the budget concious like me i chose the LG 7.5 Front Loader. The specs i think is 1000 rpm with the ablity to chose hot and cold water for all the cycles. Best part is that time Harvery Norman having promo so i got it @ $499 and paid about $70+ for the 5 yr warranty.

I think good buy la (cause i already buy liao so cannot say no good ma :)) but the pricing of the front loaders is agar about $600 and above for asian makes and about 1k for euro brands.

Btw, any one tot of changing the skirting of the hall area ah? how much? and if we remove it i.e. totally no skirting in the hall and walkway, got any problems tat may arise?

Cause i see the timber skirting that we all have is not sealed @ the bottom thus insects may stil be able to have a nest inside.

spinball ~ actually i been aiming for F&P wm. but a front load F&P wm cost over 1k which is x. but if i strive toto then i will go buy the F&P WM plus my favourite folio wood surface fridge. lolx. but i knw is impossible since i dun buy toto at all. lolx. So far i trust F&P brand thats y brought the F&P dryer. lolx.

Amoyz/Spinball/weixiaobao ~ sure. mahjong session np la. Spinball u can see my mahjong room right so next time u know when got mahjong session just come over lor. lolx. the more the merrier. weixiaobao ~ can la..me also just start learning thats y addicted to it. lolx. maybe we can have two tables one for the expert and one for the beginner. lox....

icic... so far... I think F&P washing machine is sort of very expensive... that sales auntie keep persuading us to buy F&P washing machine, fridge and dryer.... to be more matching... :notti:

haha... that time I go shopping at Courts... heard from the salesman, someone bought a TV enabled fridge... hehe.. I also dream of having one...

haha.... can.. think no need to see if got mahjong session or not... hehe.. think hear can liao ar... :)

spinball ~ actually i been aiming for F&P wm. but a front load F&P wm cost over 1k which is x. but if i strive toto then i will go buy the F&P WM plus my favourite folio wood surface fridge. lolx. but i knw is impossible since i dun buy toto at all. lolx. So far i trust F&P brand thats y brought the F&P dryer. lolx.

Amoyz/Spinball/weixiaobao ~ sure. mahjong session np la. Spinball u can see my mahjong room right so next time u know when got mahjong session just come over lor. lolx. the more the merrier. weixiaobao ~ can la..me also just start learning thats y addicted to it. lolx. maybe we can have two tables one for the expert and one for the beginner. lox....

Edited by spinball

wah lao! mahjong also never jio? i also wan to play!! but i also dun really wanna know how to play leh?

btw missysg, how much ure are charged for changing your timber skirting to tiles?

thinking to change mine also leh

Is a top loader.... as for the price.... can't rem very well... think around $900....

personally I think abit expensive lor.... but she told us that it is worth it.... since it is a much quieter machine as compared to other top loader and got rebates and so many years of warranty... and a fisher and paykel is a reputable brand (haha... I also dunno that.... ) :thumbs up:

actually to me i think it boils down to budget.........for e.g. a cheapo LG with 5 yrs warranty also can last for 5 yrs else they will replace it right?

Compared to euro brand with 2 yrs warranty, but CHOY!:dancingqueen: if spoil in 2.5 yrs how?

cknooyin~ i din change my timber skirting to titles lei. instead i changed away the timber skirtnig which hdb provides to the same colour tone as my platform.

wah lao! mahjong also never jio? i also wan to play!! but i also dun really wanna know how to play leh?

btw missysg, how much ure are charged for changing your timber skirting to tiles?

thinking to change mine also leh

So we san que yi for non-expert table, ckoonyin, spinball and me lolx. Then Missysq conduct lesson hahaha....

haha i also duno hw to play lor. ok ok i make sure i go buy comfortable chair for our mahjong session. hey make sure my hse ready liao u all must come hor. dun put my aeroplane. :sport-smiley-004:

o ya seems like someone is also doing his reno on the same date as me hor. is it spinball? hey any idea on the sound proof things huh? x anot?

Cool!! hehe... ya hor.. still sort of one person... hehe.. anyone interested??? :yamseng:

haha... quick quick.. register with teacher Missysg... 8|

So we san que yi for non-expert table, ckoonyin, spinball and me lolx. Then Missysq conduct lesson hahaha....

Haha.. ya lah.. is me lah.... hope to start reno on 15 feb lor..... 8|

Oh ya.. u got check if 15 feb is a good day to start reno or not? :sport-smiley-004:

Hmm.. you want to sound proof yr mahjong room so that u won't disturb me when yr mahjong session is on ar... so sweet of you... 8|

Just joking lah... seriously lor... if I'm not wrong... sound proof stuff is not cheap wor... u sure want to do ar...

haha i also duno hw to play lor. ok ok i make sure i go buy comfortable chair for our mahjong session. hey make sure my hse ready liao u all must come hor. dun put my aeroplane. :sport-smiley-004:

o ya seems like someone is also doing his reno on the same date as me hor. is it spinball? hey any idea on the sound proof things huh? x anot?

Edited by spinball

Hey peeps,

the town council / hdb pple r coming down my house tmr to do the defects check. Do you know if it will take long? they coming at ard 4pm. i do hope its a fast one.

and do you guys know how long they come back to rectify the defects? i had checked with them this morning, and they said most likely after CNY.... :unsure: sigh.. this will further delay my reno... :dribble:

hope to finish reno by Apr... :dribble:

Hi genwin, no worries.... the defects check should not last more than half an hour.... :dribble:

Hey peeps,

the town council / hdb pple r coming down my house tmr to do the defects check. Do you know if it will take long? they coming at ard 4pm. i do hope its a fast one.

and do you guys know how long they come back to rectify the defects? i had checked with them this morning, and they said most likely after CNY.... :unsure: sigh.. this will further delay my reno... :dribble:

hope to finish reno by Apr... :dribble: