Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Hey irvin, think our block is in poor condition... I also took some photos on all the defects outside our unit... dun think HDB will fix it... any exterior belongs to West Coast Town Council.... thinking of sending all photo taken to Town Council and ask them to do up the our block...

hi all,

i tink i got e worse defect of all, my wifey open e door on Tuesday and when she entered e MBR, 1 side of e wall was in patches of black stains, my FIL suspect it was due to water seepage through e walls and went over to e kitchen windows and looked over to our MBR and saw a long line of crack on e outside wall of our MBR. !! ..... have reported it to HDB yesterday and now waiting for their ppl to call back......

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi lewkw ~ u haven open yr door? i went up to yr floor last week and saw that u got two neighbours already move in le hor. and most of them seems to already started their reno le. not bad ...at least already got ppl move in le..so at least your floor wont be so quiet like mine.

by the way yr layout exactly the same as mine. lolx. so next to yr kitchen is what? yr bar counter?

Hi, missysg

Attach is my floorplan. Still planning on my renovation. How's your inspection process coming along?

http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=44860022dc9.jpg

Hi, all

After reading all your post, worried about what I would see when I open the door. Would do a 100% scan once I am in the house. Keeping my finger cross. :dancingqueen:

hi peeps,

just to share some electrical lobang with you all.

LG 7.5 Front Loader Washing Machine selling @ HN @ $499 and the 5 yr extended warranty i think is about $70+ so added together is a very good deal IMHO.

I've also gotten hold of LG's warranty T&C. So if u all interested to have a copy, let me know and i'll email it over to you.

Btw, below is the pic of my hollow tiles :dancingqueen: right smack in the middle of my hall

Sorry if the pic ain't clear by each of the small masking tapes indicates the hollow area and everything grouped together, you can see the whole area is peppered with hollow areas. :)

DSC01498.jpg

Edited by ckoonyin

Hi, missysg

I haven't open my door yet. My appointment to collect the keys is on the 29th Feb. Praying hard not to get a shock once I open my door. :(

I went to my place a few time, only notice the 4 room owners, with kids moved in. Hehe, will be noisy.

For my layout, next to my kitchen is the toilet and the storeroom. Have a small passageway before going into the living room.

btw, the white insects, is it termites? Very fearful of that too. :(

hi lewkw ~ u haven open yr door? i went up to yr floor last week and saw that u got two neighbours already move in le hor. and most of them seems to already started their reno le. not bad ...at least already got ppl move in le..so at least your floor wont be so quiet like mine.

by the way yr layout exactly the same as mine. lolx. so next to yr kitchen is what? yr bar counter?

Hi lewkw, up to now.. we are still not sure if the white insects are termites or not... :furious:

Most likely is not... might be just some dust mite or others... Just make sure that u inspect your house carefully when u open yr house... zz

Hi, missysg

I haven't open my door yet. My appointment to collect the keys is on the 29th Feb. Praying hard not to get a shock once I open my door. !!

I went to my place a few time, only notice the 4 room owners, with kids moved in. Hehe, will be noisy.

For my layout, next to my kitchen is the toilet and the storeroom. Have a small passageway before going into the living room.

btw, the white insects, is it termites? Very fearful of that too. :notti:

Hi peeps,

chanced another good promos o tot of sharing withu all, Sony 37" LCD TV S Series now selling @ $1699. I think BD is giving the better promo cause got $200 choice voucher along with the extended 5 year warranty and delivery free all included.

Was thinking since LG also selling same price, y not get the Sony one. What do u all think?

Hmm... sounds like a good deal... btw... what's BD? :)

Hi peeps,

chanced another good promos o tot of sharing withu all, Sony 37" LCD TV S Series now selling @ $1699. I think BD is giving the better promo cause got $200 choice voucher along with the extended 5 year warranty and delivery free all included.

Was thinking since LG also selling same price, y not get the Sony one. What do u all think?

Hmm... sounds like a good deal... btw... what's BD? :dancingqueen:

oh it's Best Denki.......heehee just got my set @ Taka Best Denki.......but the funny thing is............every sales guy there also give me diff opinions and reasons..............so must do your own homework.

but i still think Sony is better than LG in terms of TV ba...........what do u all think?

oh it's Best Denki.......heehee just got my set @ Taka Best Denki.......but the funny thing is............every sales guy there also give me diff opinions and reasons..............so must do your own homework.

but i still think Sony is better than LG in terms of TV ba...........what do u all think?

Yes for me I still prefer Sony over LG. :rolleyes:

Yeap! Bought the Sony 37" S Series! :yamseng:

Hey ckoonyin have you started watching from the tv? ant feedback on it? feel like getting it too. so what is the damage fo the tv?

eh i haven't receive it yet leh.........will only be taking delivery in March.

However did a comparision with the LG LC7 and the Sony S series, i feel the sony is better in terms of picture quality leh...........

or maybe i biased i also dunno heehee

Ya.. think Sony is a much reputable brand. I liked Sony TV.... hehe.. got powerful audio wor...

Haha.. my Samsung one.. the audio is abit soft... not much bass.... but picture quality wise is good.... :P

eh i haven't receive it yet leh.........will only be taking delivery in March.

However did a comparision with the LG LC7 and the Sony S series, i feel the sony is better in terms of picture quality leh...........

or maybe i biased i also dunno heehee

Edited by spinball

Anyone knows where to get cheap string curtain? intend to decor my MBR with those black strings curtain.. looks very cosy... anyone got lobang? TIA :notti:

Anyone knows where to get cheap string curtain? intend to decor my MBR with those black strings curtain.. looks very cosy... anyone got lobang? TIA :jawdrop:

Saw some at IMM 3rd floor, can't remember which shop but they are one of the furniture seller located at the center common area. There are sign put up say $150 per mtr, if you pull and damage that's the price you gotta pay. Not very friendly sign, so I never go in and ask whether they sell although I am interested. You can try if got time. Looks classy I must say.