Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

haha... i wish u all huat big big hor ~

btw, this is e "sinking" piece whice i mentioned earlier... duno wther got "rescue" bo.. "P

th_P4260980.jpg

Can try to write in to BSC . Got one year warranty from key collection.

Might be hollow parquet .

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

had submitted online liao.. let's c hw long they're taking....

wah~ 2day whole day nobdy "chat" ah... haha...

wah~ it had been >24hrs.. & still nobdy chat here.... where's every1???!!! hhmm ~

btw, juz came bk frm new plc & wah, my neighbor had their house-warming.. thus, took tis opportunity to visit their hse... i gota say nicely done up... :thumbs up:

Edited by Zen2008

wah~ it had been >24hrs.. & still nobdy chat here.... where's every1???!!! hhmm ~

btw, juz came bk frm new plc & wah, my neighbor had their house-warming.. thus, took tis opportunity to visit their hse... i gota say nicely done up... :thumbs up:

Lolz my auntie also went for her fren house warming at 988C ydae .. is it the same one? wahaahaha

Lolz my auntie also went for her fren house warming at 988C ydae .. is it the same one? wahaahaha

haha.. no lar, mine is 989D...

missysg, hey, finally went to "disturb" u & bf, nice chatting w both u... i really must take my hat off to both u on doing ur own painting :bow: such exercise definitely not for the fat ppl like me... haha.... btw, tink currently e stripes in ur room is nice liao... :good:

missysg, hey, finally went to "disturb" u & bf, nice chatting w both u... i really must take my hat off to both u on doing ur own painting :bow: such exercise definitely not for the fat ppl like me... haha.... btw, tink currently e stripes in ur room is nice liao... :good:

Haha orhhkk.. btw today went to check my floor tiles.. think the patchy patchy (dunno stains or really design of the tiles) floor tiles is irritating.. decided to drop by Hafary and check out the price of the tiles..

Most prob getting it changed.. but got to top up money.. yawnz..

Anyone wrote in to HDB to complain abt this before?

Missysg, when can drop by for house viewing? :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

haha..nice mtg u and "D" too.

my id came up that day to see see look look immediately i told them i wanna wan the umbrella holder in the shoe cabinet just like yrs and show her the pic. Hahaha.. will go up disturb u once yr carpentry work all done up. haha

my id came up that day to see see look look immediately i told them i wanna wan the umbrella holder in the shoe cabinet just like yrs and show her the pic. Hahaha.. will go up disturb u once yr carpentry work all done up. haha

haha... nothg much on my carpentry oso... WYSIWYG liao lor.. but still... both of u r welcome to come up lor... if u dun mind e dust...

wah~ so u oso gt umbr holder liao hor... muz quick quick paint finish den up ur lights hor... kaka...

sure u & spinball's hse close wor... so next time if got BIG banner, can just hang frm ur room to his liao... idea? =P

wow~ hv received their call for e inspection of the parquet liao... quite surprise on their "efficiency" now leh... tot i wld hv 2 wait for weeks or months... haha...

Edited by Zen2008

Hi all

Anyone installing wireless webcam at home as monitoring device ? Any good recommendation or lobang ?

Thanks.

Haha orhhkk.. btw today went to check my floor tiles.. think the patchy patchy (dunno stains or really design of the tiles) floor tiles is irritating.. decided to drop by Hafary and check out the price of the tiles..

Most prob getting it changed.. but got to top up money.. yawnz..

Anyone wrote in to HDB to complain abt this before?

Missysg, when can drop by for house viewing? :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Paiseh bro that day busy so never answer your clal.

If tiles not to your liking, should get 'em to change....else no nice ma dio bo?

Seems like your ID very on the ball leh....:) btw how is your painting? all done?

Hmm.. to add on... hehe... anyone know where to buy IP wireless webcam powered by battery?

Hi all

Anyone installing wireless webcam at home as monitoring device ? Any good recommendation or lobang ?

Thanks.

I have mentioned it before in my previous postings in the same thread. If they agreed with you that tiles are hollow, they may have to change for the whole block, maybe even the whole precinct, cos everybody same same.

The HDB Technical pple came down liao..like Sohbengkuan said..they insist that the waterproofing layer causes it to be hollow...haiz..my ID also bo bian...so i guess everybody got to stick with it..hope nothing happens to our tiles!

Paiseh bro that day busy so never answer your clal.

If tiles not to your liking, should get 'em to change....else no nice ma dio bo?

Seems like your ID very on the ball leh....:) btw how is your painting? all done?

Hmm dropping by Hafary tomolo to see the cost of changing tiles..

Tired of getting HDB to settle the tiles.. pek chek man...

No more premium flat in my whole life next time..

Hmm dropping by Hafary tomolo to see the cost of changing tiles..

Tired of getting HDB to settle the tiles.. pek chek man...

No more premium flat in my whole life next time..

relac lar bro... hope u got a gd deal ~

ya, getting a premium flat oso getting premium problems... haiz...