Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
binzz

Sweet Sweet Home

I wonder whether we have any barbecue pit at the roof top garden for rent??

Didnt see any BBQ pit from where I was looking.. but didnt see carefully keke..

and looks like wont be completed so early :D

Pot luck would be good :rolleyes:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi binzz..

how is everything? any chance that we can see a pic of ur nice tv console/feature wall? want to admire it again leh..

Mine everything settled, but very busy recently, took many pics but no time to load.. Then have to do the shifting also, Also going to shift my office, 2 shifting at the same time, very very very tired.. Probably will load the pics after all my stuffs are in and have internet at my new home.. My office block the pics loading website.. So everyone gotta wait awhile before my pics can come out..

Also, now that all my stuffs are over, my ah lao really :dancingqueen: me for having so many things store inside my tiny room..

I also regret that i didnt do a glass display for all my stuffs, now my poor collections are either lying on the floor or stuck in the storeroom.. :bangwall:

Didnt see any BBQ pit from where I was looking.. but didnt see carefully keke..

and looks like wont be completed so early !!

Pot luck would be good :notti:

One question here, if the carpark rooftop garden is not ready how to have CNY celebration or even potluck?

Also, now that all my stuffs are over, my ah lao really :sport-smiley-003: me for having so many things store inside my tiny room..

I also regret that i didnt do a glass display for all my stuffs, now my poor collections are either lying on the floor or stuck in the storeroom.. !!

One question here, if the carpark rooftop garden is not ready how to have CNY celebration or even potluck?

Yup the stuffs are problems too.. now wondering whether the store room will have enough place to put our stuffs !!

That's a gd qn !! Maybe have it at someone's house? I also not sure where will be a gd place.. since outside is very dusty too

Hi SIM

Need rental space?? !!

My HSS can rent it to you! !!

hahahah juz joking!

Yeah, I also thought of that.

After reno...the next headache matters are all the boxes....will destroy the home theme!:sport-smiley-003:! :lol:

HAPPY

Yup the stuffs are problems too.. now wondering whether the store room will have enough place to put our stuffs !!

That's a gd qn :dunno: Maybe have it at someone's house? I also not sure where will be a gd place.. since outside is very dusty too

Hi SIM

Need rental space?? :dribble:

My HSS can rent it to you! :dribble:

hahahah juz joking!

Yeah, I also thought of that.

After reno...the next headache matters are all the boxes....will destroy the home theme!:bangwall:! :D

HAPPY

Hi happy,

Yup, so right now we are trying to throw away stuffs so that less stuffs to bring over and the house wont be cluttered up with items.. prefer a more spacious home :P

Agreed! I also gonna start to throw all my old things....lots of my old things...heartpain.

Hi happy,

Yup, so right now we are trying to throw away stuffs so that less stuffs to bring over and the house wont be cluttered up with items.. prefer a more spacious home :)

hihi,

Really miss a lot of fun in Renotalk for the last 2 weeks. When are we meeting again ? Any new flats to see or venue for potluck dinner.

( Paiseh! No angbao from me.haven't gone through the ceremony yet. ) But I can offer my flat for potluck dinner !

Oh! I am using starhub now.

Edited by Cindy-Monkeybone

Hi Cindy

This Sat might come to JM to view granite tiles work.

HAPPY

hihi,

Really miss a lot of fun in Renotalk for the last 2 weeks. When are we meeting again ? Any new flats to see or venue for potluck dinner.

( Paiseh! No angbao from me.haven't gone through the ceremony yet. ) But I can offer my flat for potluck dinner !

hihi,

Hi,

Oh so we have a venue for potluck liao? :good:

Keke...

I will be moving in on 31st Jan.. may be holding housewarming next weekend :P

Hi all,

Managed to ask a friend to help me to load up an image, but only 1.. keke.. My fully furnished living room.. :dancingqueen:

dsc00361sv8.jpg

wow :dancingqueen: the wall.. n..

the sony new lcd.. transparent edges.. :P:wub:

the coffee table n carpet.. :wub::wub::wub:

Edited by xlan

xlan, your eyes super duper good leh, just the super small pic can see my tv is sony ah??? :P:wub:

Gift from my papa and mama.. :dancingqueen:

hahahaahaa... cos i was eyeing tat model a long time liao!:dancingqueen:!! love the transparent edge leh.. sony the only model.. but super out of my budget lah!! hahahahaa... :P

Wow, very modern n clean lines...but picture too small le....hehehe, more pic more pics :dancingqueen::P

Ur carpet very special....can ask wer u buy n got bigger picture? hee thanks! :wub:

Me eyes not as sharp as xlan...me lao-hua-yan liao..... :wub: