Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Simpleboi

Our Simple Lovely Home

Hi Simple,

I understand that you are using the Samsung WA95U7 washing machine. It comes with the Air Turbo Drying System. Is it effective? Are the clothes dried faster than the normal spin drying? Thank you in advance.

I thought of getting the Air Turbo Drying System washing machine so that I don't need to get a separate dryer.

Mirage

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Simple,

I understand that you are using the Samsung WA95U7 washing machine. It comes with the Air Turbo Drying System. Is it effective? Are the clothes dried faster than the normal spin drying? Thank you in advance.

I thought of getting the Air Turbo Drying System washing machine so that I don't need to get a separate dryer.

Mirage

Hi Mirage,

Yup, the Air Turbo Drying System actually has quite a big difference than without for the washing machine. I tried without.. and at the end many clothes very wet.. when using the Air Turbo.. much better.. although still need to hang up a while etc.. :)

As for comparisons with other brands havent tried yet :P

:P

Hi Simple,

Thank you so much for the info. I may decide not to get a dryer as space is limited in the kitchen. Dun want my kitchen to look very "cramped". !!

Mirage

Hi Mirage,

Yup, the Air Turbo Drying System actually has quite a big difference than without for the washing machine. I tried without.. and at the end many clothes very wet.. when using the Air Turbo.. much better.. although still need to hang up a while etc.. :notti:

As for comparisons with other brands havent tried yet !!

:)

Hi Simple,

Thank you so much for the info. I may decide not to get a dryer as space is limited in the kitchen. Dun want my kitchen to look very "cramped". :yamseng:

Mirage

Hi Mirage,

Welcome :) Hope it helps :)

My kitchen also very limited space.. now mine look cramp.. even without dryer :(

:yamseng:

Hi SIMP...how come?

Hi Mirage,

Welcome :( Hope it helps :)

My kitchen also very limited space.. now mine look cramp.. even without dryer :yamseng:

Hi SIMP...how come?

Hi Happy,

Hehe, coz the kitchen quite small and a lot of stuffs there too.. pack up the kitchen keke.. but ya.. actually got some space.. so not that bad keke

:notti:

Hi Simple,

I agree with you that the kitchen is small. So trying to make use of the available space to the fullest. :notti:

Mirage

Hi Happy,

Hehe, coz the kitchen quite small and a lot of stuffs there too.. pack up the kitchen keke.. but ya.. actually got some space.. so not that bad keke

:notti:

Hi Simple,

Your curtain looks nice especially with the day curtain.

Can PM the contacts and how much did u pay for ur L shape sofa?

Tks.

Hi missyling,

Yup, have PM u the contacts and price for the sofa :dribble:

Btw just looked back and realised that I have moved in close to 3 mths.. the reno was like just yesterday etc :dribble: Oh well.. I havent have my housewarming yet too.. and house still messy messy !!

:dancingqueen:

Hi missyling,

Yup, have PM u the contacts and price for the sofa :good:

Btw just looked back and realised that I have moved in close to 3 mths.. the reno was like just yesterday etc :~ Oh well.. I havent have my housewarming yet too.. and house still messy messy :bleah:

i also moved in almost 3 months. this sat will be 3 months.. haha.. coincidentally when i moved in it was 26th jan which was a sat too...

Enjoying it, but hate the noisy pipes and dun really like the basketball court and lift.

Hi Simpleboi,

Can PM me ur quote too... i feel tat ur reno is well spent.. budget and nice!

Hi astrokai,

Have PM u too :)

Mine is quite simple.. maybe too simple :P

Hi SIMP....I also prefer simple style of renovation. Until now...still yet to see your unit in person!

Mine reno also very simple...that's why dare not show any pic of mine!

Hi astrokai,

Have PM u too :)

Mine is quite simple.. maybe too simple :P