Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Simpleboi

Our Simple Lovely Home

see see got ppl envy liao

so not all hubby so thoughtful (on the hse work part) :wub:

hm... got to try convince my hubby heehee got to gif him some goodies for helping heehee

:wub:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Guys dunno how to iron the clothes but on last week he did help me to hang the clothes when I was out for class. I hope this will continue when I starts to work.

My last electricity bill is $120. Sight ! What happen ? Is it because of my PC, cordless phone and frezzer.

Edited by Cindy-Monkeybone

Is it because of the renovation period?

They use water and electricity?

Guys dunno how to iron the clothes but on last week he did help me to hang the clothes when I was out for class. I hope this will continue when I starts to work.

My last electricity bill is $120. Sight ! What happen ? Is it because of my PC, cordless phone and frezzer.

cindy, many factors contri 2 expensive elect bill.. main n common 1s tink u already knew.. ie. if u sleep in aircon whole nite or wat.. small things which easily overlooked usually r the LED lights when appliances on standby mode.. ie. ur TVs, radio, pc monitor, others like digital clock on electric airpot, microwave.. etc.. n then.. ur lights.. T8 consumes more than T5.. spots lights consumes more too.. etc etc... n ur PC, is it on 24/7 to download things or watever usage tat u nvr off ur PC? modem? .. all contri 2 elect bill..

Edited by xlan

Harlow Happy, I just PM u a contact....I did mine for $180, the guy was recommended to me by other forummers....they charge by per feet. U might wan to ring him up den he can go to ur hse to measure n give u a quote... :dribble:

Harlow SImpleboi, sorrie ah blur me PM by mistake oso cuz I pak-jiao, neber read properly....I thot u were the one looking for the HHS rack contact....hehehe :bangwall:

Hi Greycat!

I m interested in the rack as well.. do u mind pm me his contacts as well?? Thanks!! :dancingqueen:

Hi XLAN

Yes, you are right.

I am going to choose those energy saving light.

I am not doing any L box or false ceiling anymore (audited by fsm).

HAPPY

cindy, many factors contri 2 expensive elect bill.. main n common 1s tink u already knew.. ie. if u sleep in aircon whole nite or wat.. small things which easily overlooked usually r the LED lights when appliances on standby mode.. ie. ur TVs, radio, pc monitor, others like digital clock on electric airpot, microwave.. etc.. n then.. ur lights.. T8 consumes more than T5.. spots lights consumes more too.. etc etc... n ur PC, is it on 24/7 to download things or watever usage tat u nvr off ur PC? modem? .. all contri 2 elect bill..

see see got ppl envy liao

so not all hubby so thoughtful (on the hse work part) :sport-smiley-004:

hm... got to try convince my hubby heehee got to gif him some goodies for helping heehee

:bangwall:

Maybe should tell my wifey to give me some goodies :sport-smiley-004:

Hehe..just joking :bleah:

Hehe.. my wifey do the ironing of clothes.. I help to hang and wash the clothes :notti:

And also sweep and mop floor... but we getting lazier too.. frequency less and less :sport-smiley-004:

Havent receive actual bill after staying yet.. the one we received not much coz Jan havent moved in yet.. but yup.. have to take note of the electricity used etc.. so can save more :)

hm.. one stuff got to always monitor-------------> bank acct $$$ heehee going down down down never go up :help:

simpleboi, better keep up ur good work then to ask for incentive heehee. wait nxt time we will see ur wife come in here to join us to complaint abt hubby not helping hahaha :help:

Hi Xlan,

Only the fridge, PC , hifi and cordless phone are on 24/7 with one 40W light(energy saving) switched on till 3am ++ daily . hehe! Maybe, that is the reason.

Hi Cindy,

Yup, probably thats the reason :D

My PC dun on 24/7.. always turn off if not using :good:

Although need time to load when on again

That time TV forgot to turn off coz fell asleep.. now under repair :lol:

hm.. one stuff got to always monitor-------------> bank acct $$$ heehee going down down down never go up :)

simpleboi, better keep up ur good work then to ask for incentive heehee. wait nxt time we will see ur wife come in here to join us to complaint abt hubby not helping hahaha :)

Hi jazznpop,

My bank acct going down liao.. fast speed too.. all the instalments coming in :lol:

Now my wifey away for the weekend.. need to do some housework too.. need to keep house clean too :bow:

:yamseng:

Hi SIM

That is really the scary part especially all the payment bill coming in fast and promt!

To cut down and save, suggest having coffee at the coffee shop or packet and sit at our downstair benches looking at children playing at the playground.

That is what I will do when I shift over in another 3 to 4 months time.

Just bring my kids downstair and buy coffee O and sit and enjoy the breeze and laugher from the kids.

Going shopping and eating out will be keep to a minimal.

HAPPY

Hi Cindy,

Yup, probably thats the reason :P

My PC dun on 24/7.. always turn off if not using :)

Although need time to load when on again

That time TV forgot to turn off coz fell asleep.. now under repair :(

Hi jazznpop,

My bank acct going down liao.. fast speed too.. all the instalments coming in :(

Now my wifey away for the weekend.. need to do some housework too.. need to keep house clean too :(

:D

Hi SIM

That is really the scary part especially all the payment bill coming in fast and promt!

To cut down and save, suggest having coffee at the coffee shop or packet and sit at our downstair benches looking at children playing at the playground.

That is what I will do when I shift over in another 3 to 4 months time.

Just bring my kids downstair and buy coffee O and sit and enjoy the breeze and laugher from the kids.

Going shopping and eating out will be keep to a minimal.

HAPPY

Yup.. coz now also go to NTUC and buy stuffs often too.. spend money there too :P

Probably cant go out and play too much :bangwall:

!!

This weekend might be at my house, wanna come over?

Empty shell lah.

Lets drink over a packet of coffee and chit chat?

Maybe can ask other to join too!

Yup.. coz now also go to NTUC and buy stuffs often too.. spend money there too :P

Probably cant go out and play too much :bangwall:

!!

Nowaday, I will tabao the food from the downstair kopitiam and bring home to eat. In this way, we save $2.40 of drinks cost.

Cooking at home will also help me to save some $$ and keep our meal healthy since I NEVER use MSG.

actual good to eat home cook food leh. less MSG.

But then i bet nxt time i will not cook coz dunno how to cook. Down stair got kopi shop some more 24hrs hahha got another excuse not to cook :dribble: