Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Simpleboi

Our Simple Lovely Home

Soooo good, mine have wind, but little bit only and i find opening the windows will make the house very dusty, so i closed mine.. Probably bcos u guys at high floors ba, so will be cooler...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
haha.. i dun even hv fan in the living room.. the wind blowing in frm the kitchen is cold n strong enough.. i actually wearing socks at home.. hahaha.. only in bedroom cos no window facing the north.. no direct wind n gotta use fan to circulate the air.. if i open my mbr aircon ledge window.. would hv the same strong cold wind as frm the kitchen side.. but usually i closed it la.. cos feel "dirty" since all the compressors unit there.. !!

Wow. So good to almost open all the windows! I dare not open all the windows except the kitchens and living rooms because the dust is unbearable to me. Nowaday, I will stand infront of the living room window and feel the breeze coming in. Sometime, I feel that I can touch the stars. :dancingqueen:

Is it bcos we are near sentosa? The sea breeze??

Wow. So good to almost open all the windows! I dare not open all the windows except the kitchens and living rooms because the dust is unbearable to me. Nowaday, I will stand infront of the living room window and feel the breeze coming in. Sometime, I feel that I can touch the stars. :dribble:

Simple Boi,

Congrat tat u r shifting in on sat. Will pop by to ur place when i am there to over see mu reno after cny :lol:

Hi jazznpop,

Thanks! Sure no prob anytime.. since I already shifted in:D

Just inform me when coming :unsure:

No internet at new place really difficult to come online.. past two days also on short holiday :deal:

Yeah, few of my neighbours experience this.

One neighbour cabinet look goods.

When shift to the new house, leg crack! hahaha

Another one, her wooden chair look durable, when move over, leg also cracked!

Very funny and strange.

Hehe, maybe not suitable for new house..only for old :bow:

Hi SIM

How is your stay at your new home?

One of my neighbours got problem sleeping in her new home.

Heard that at night, it is very windy and cold. She never switch on her air con most of the night. The night wind is superb!

Is that so?

HAPPY

Hi Happy,

Staying there was great... getting more and more stuffs to put in... getting really packed with stuffs.. new house.. yet looks so messy keke 8|

Also no internet really :wub:8| That's why so long didnt come :bow:

Now also using Wireless at Tiong Bahru Plaza :wub:

At night is also windy here.. so no need to turn on my air-con.. save electricity keke :dunno:

:dunno:

Hi SIM

How is your stay at your new home?

One of my neighbours got problem sleeping in her new home.

Heard that at night, it is very windy and cold. She never switch on her air con most of the night. The night wind is superb!

Is that so?

HAPPY

yeah it is really coldat night... though today seems ok. don't need fan, don't need air con (even though we hurriedly got these two item..) somemore we are <5th floor loh!!

Brrrrr..my windows are only slightly open..:notti:

but today it's not so cold.

:wub:

haha.. i dun even hv fan in the living room.. the wind blowing in frm the kitchen is cold n strong enough.. i actually wearing socks at home.. hahaha.. only in bedroom cos no window facing the north.. no direct wind n gotta use fan to circulate the air.. if i open my mbr aircon ledge window.. would hv the same strong cold wind as frm the kitchen side.. but usually i closed it la.. cos feel "dirty" since all the compressors unit there.. :wub:

most of my windows are facing northeast.. quite unblocked, although 25B is just opposite and 26C is almost touching distance from my MBR.. haha..

Hi CINDY

I really hope so that it will be windy and cozy at night.

Can save alot on the electricity bills.

HAPPY

Dunno ? :notti: The wind just blew and blew. U will get to feel yours on 14 Feb 08. I am sure yours will be much more windy.

Soooo good, mine have wind, but little bit only and i find opening the windows will make the house very dusty, so i closed mine.. Probably bcos u guys at high floors ba, so will be cooler...

Hi binzz,

Mine also dusty.. although we mop every day.. but still dusty.. think coz of the reno outside etc.. :D

But getting better..

Is it bcos we are near sentosa? The sea breeze??

Think it is the monsoon wind? :D

Hi SIM

After CNY, more and more pple will be shifted in and around Feb to June...more renovation from blk25b.

HAPPY

Hi binzz,

Mine also dusty.. although we mop every day.. but still dusty.. think coz of the reno outside etc.. :(

But getting better..

Think it is the monsoon wind? :P

Hi SIM

After CNY, more and more pple will be shifted in and around Feb to June...more renovation from blk25b.

HAPPY

if it is sea breeze, not so good...make things rush faster. my hubby's house at bukit purmei get sea breeze, most of his trophies and medals rust very quickly...

yeah must be all the reno going on...at least more pple move in better for security!

Hi SIM

HAPPY

Hi Happy,

Yup, wondering how much more dust there will be... prob for the next year will be like this.. :P

Btw.. the coffeeshop downstairs at block 26 opening soon :P Next time can just eat or tabao from downstairs :(

if it is sea breeze, not so good...make things rush faster. my hubby's house at bukit purmei get sea breeze, most of his trophies and medals rust very quickly...

yeah must be all the reno going on...at least more pple move in better for security!

Hi linggie,

Oh will rust faster?

Must protect my stuffs then.. :(

Yup the more pple move in the better :D More merrier too :P

Hi SIM

HAPPY

yay, at last it won't be one gigantic dark block at night facing my windows.. kinda ominous feeling...

but also feels a bit exclusive cuz there're so few people abt now... but beginning to see pple everytime i take the lift. :dancingqueen:

Hi Happy,

Yup, wondering how much more dust there will be... prob for the next year will be like this.. :P

Btw.. the coffeeshop downstairs at block 26 opening soon :notti: Next time can just eat or tabao from downstairs :dancingqueen:

Hi linggie,

Oh will rust faster?

Must protect my stuffs then.. :(

Yup the more pple move in the better :notti: More merrier too :rofl:

No worry for now Simpleboi, is blowing NE wind cause NE monsoon. Next half year (suppose to be from April/May unless Climate changed... you know lah, global warming...) you will have to regularly clean/oil your mental parts. :P

No worry for now Simpleboi, is blowing NE wind cause NE monsoon. Next half year (suppose to be from April/May unless Climate changed... you know lah, global warming...) you will have to regularly clean/oil your mental parts. :notti:

Yup, have to i guess :dancingqueen:

Anyway, now more priority is to clear the mess at my home now :rofl: