Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
prodigic

Prodigic's Humble Little Abode

Not a bad shot for a camera phone. That explained the slight blur of picture due to handshake. You must be a tall person :yamseng: .

Thank you lifestyle.

Nah.. It wasnt taken from table or ladder. Just held it above my head and judge. Anyway hp camera is lousy quality but light for flexibility. Heh

Edited by lifestyle

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wow.. self design.. :yamseng:

Hi PROG

On the left of the photo, there is a passwage way???

HAPPY

i tink prodigic hacked the wall of the bedroom3.. right? :jawdrop:

Your cushions definately goes well with your feature wall... I like your feature wall. Very unique. Can tell that the owner of this house is very FUN type.. :yamseng:

But u r quite daring to choose BLACK curtains. But its certainly something different.

hahaha.. me too using black curtain.. in fact.. the curtain maker said the material i chose no more black n initially they not intend to order anymore cos seldom customer wants to order black ones.. lucky i insisted n they finally agreed to order the black fabric again.. hehe.. now hopefully everything turns out nice..

Anyway's this is the pic of the blocked feature wall taken from the floor...

dsc00023ye5.jpg

Taken from the left side.. It's a black & white mosaic with uneven pop-ups..

dsc00022zs4.jpg

A view from the left;

dsc00024ef9.jpg

Ok now my whole living room;

dsc00025bw0.jpg

With these pix, comes to an end to my renovations. :furious:

Next stage, furnishings!! :P

hehe! i tink everyday i walk pass n look up.. the unit i always drooling at is yours! haha.. oops.. 32.gif

Ah? U stay below me izzit?? Hmmm knock on ur ceiling to say hi!:):notti:

Hi PROG

On the left of the photo, there is a passwage way???

HAPPY

Hahahaha..:seeya:

No lah h4happy.. Didnt hack any walls.. Dun wanna hack the hole in my pocket further! LoL

Not a bad shot for a camera phone. That explained the slight blur of picture due to handshake. You must be a tall person :P .

Tall??? Hahaha no larrrrrr... kriegs can vouch for tat! LoL..

I was using my SE W960i phone cam..

wow.. self design.. :)

i tink prodigic hacked the wall of the bedroom3.. right? ;)

I told him abt it and showed how is it done so he got an idea wat izzit all about. Nope I didnt hack any walls! Hehehe

Hey I like ur signature! Self design eh? I still havent master photoshop yet!

Your cushions definately goes well with your feature wall... I like your feature wall. Very unique. Can tell that the owner of this house is very FUN type.. 8|

But u r quite daring to choose BLACK curtains. But its certainly something different.

I just like to be different. I've stayed in my mom's "bali resort" home and I wanna change of environment. I'm sure love FUN! LoL

Its dark grey actually.. And black goes well with anything.. I think! Hahaha :notti:

hahaha.. me too using black curtain.. in fact.. the curtain maker said the material i chose no more black n initially they not intend to order anymore cos seldom customer wants to order black ones.. lucky i insisted n they finally agreed to order the black fabric again.. hehe.. now hopefully everything turns out nice..

Niceeeeeee...Ur curtains come oready?

Edited by prodigic

hahahaa... no me not staying below u.. but happens always see ur living feature wall thru ur windows.. keke..

dsc00025bw0.jpg

n i guess was a hacked wall.. cos the 1st pic was not a complete pic.. then now looking at a bigger/fuller pic.. i know wat we saw.. i mean wat happy asked n wat i tot.. was actually the groove at the living rm.. haha..

thank u! my signature v easy ah.. jus shrink 1 of the pic n canvas image size with a chosen background color.. then type in the text n save the image as jpg.. upload n insert in signature loh.. hee.. jus click click click n viola! try..

my curtain hvn't come yet.. the curtain maker said hopefully by thurs can deliver to me..

while i was reading ur blog and looking at ur pic..my mouth is opened big big.. ur tv console :notti::dribble::dribble:

Thanks YG.. I really love my feature wall..! :unsure:

hahahaa... no me not staying below u.. but happens always see ur living feature wall thru ur windows.. keke..

Hahaha.. really ar? From below can see the wall ah? Wow I didnt realise it!

Your 3d tv features wall is unique.

For me to see for about 10 second, my eye rolling liao!!

Hahaha.. why leh?? Confusing images? :unsure:

@kriegs , @nemofc , @simpleboi

Thank u guys :notti: You've been very kind..:dribble:! :drunk:

Your feature wall very very nice, very 3D! Very special!! :dribble:

Thank you binzz!! :bow: