美 ----- pretty

単語 ----- single word

xinyi, dun worry, i decode for you liao.....it's not scolding you :rofl:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
too early to say leh.. later last day major partying again.. :notti:

ya man... u're rite... today almost drunk again during lunch

i drank 3 types of wine...

1 type tasted like DOM which has 15% alcohol content

then another white wine which i didnt finish coz not very nice and it consist of 13.5% alcohol

then come a red wine to go with the steak... the red wine is good though

and then there's the snachs again!! with 38% alcohol content!!

i didnt wanna drink but the boss toasted to me... so no choice gotta take a sip :bangwall:

after dat i kept feeling want to sleep... need to use the medicated oil to keep myself awake... the boss kept looking at me throughout the whole plant tour...

then when we were abt to go home, we waved to him good-bye... he gave me a flying kiss!!! :bangwall:

the guys in the grp all teasing me liao loh....

btw, the uncle is 61 yrs old liaoz... i dun mind being his goddaughter though... purely gooddaughter lah :P

morning is finally friday!!! :dancingqueen:

ya man... u're rite... today almost drunk again during lunch

i drank 3 types of wine...

1 type tasted like DOM which has 15% alcohol content

then another white wine which i didnt finish coz not very nice and it consist of 13.5% alcohol

then come a red wine to go with the steak... the red wine is good though

and then there's the snachs again!! with 38% alcohol content!!

i didnt wanna drink but the boss toasted to me... so no choice gotta take a sip :bangwall:

after dat i kept feeling want to sleep... need to use the medicated oil to keep myself awake... the boss kept looking at me throughout the whole plant tour...

then when we were abt to go home, we waved to him good-bye... he gave me a flying kiss!!! :bangwall:

the guys in the grp all teasing me liao loh....

btw, the uncle is 61 yrs old liaoz... i dun mind being his goddaughter though... purely gooddaughter lah :P

see.. i predicted correctly.. everyday just drinking session.. after trip your jiu liang will be much better!! :drunk:

no one is around except me.. :P

is fun right?

美しい単語 Xinyi :sport-smiley-004:

どのボディでもこのメッセージを理解すること彼女が時の雑談のたくさん良い女性であることを彼女に言えば。 彼女なしの糸は非常に退屈、ない楽しみである。 ここに素晴らしい雑談。 楽しい時を過しなさい :P

これを読めば、空気は私達が十分な楽しい時を過すまでコードを共有しない。 私は内容はであるものについての彼女が非常に好奇心が強く、心配であることをことを確かめる。 これはそれの楽しみである :notti:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

morning.. its monday again.. zz zz zz

anyone here today??

Morning!

I'm here today! :dancingqueen:

Last Thursday and Friday was a crazy day man...damm bz...no time to come in chat :bangwall:

Hopefully today will be better....

I went for my tour briefing last sat liao! So fast! I will be flying off next Sunday! :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

oh ya xinyi, i just remembered i haven't gotten the underwear from you yet hor....u still have it or planning for own use liao? If so, it's ok...i can go get myself :)

Morning!

I'm here today! :dancingqueen:

Last Thursday and Friday was a crazy day man...damm bz...no time to come in chat :bangwall:

Hopefully today will be better....

I went for my tour briefing last sat liao! So fast! I will be flying off next Sunday! :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

oh ya xinyi, i just remembered i haven't gotten the underwear from you yet hor....u still have it or planning for own use liao? If so, it's ok...i can go get myself :)

so today you free to entertain me ah.. i very bored leh.. :bangwall: somemore monday is a slow day... :bangwall:

haha.. you excited i also will excited.. :P wallet heartpain or not?? :notti: i tml then go down to briefing.. yesterday stayed at home to watch F1.. 1st time watching.. for me.. pretty exciting.. drama mama race.. :D

you still rem ah.. :rofl: i have enough lah... if you want to try better get from me fast.. else you no time to stock up..

so today you free to entertain me ah.. i very bored leh.. :bangwall: somemore monday is a slow day... :bangwall:

haha.. you excited i also will excited.. :P wallet heartpain or not?? :notti: i tml then go down to briefing.. yesterday stayed at home to watch F1.. 1st time watching.. for me.. pretty exciting.. drama mama race.. :D

you still rem ah.. :rofl: i have enough lah... if you want to try better get from me fast.. else you no time to stock up..

should be free...*cross fingers*

Lately a lot of checking to be done :bangwall:

pain ar...very pain....sat went to pay the balance....by instalment.....still v pain :bangwall:

oh my office here last friday can hear the vroom vroom sound from their practice session...but can't see anything leh.....

ya i remember :notti:

today u free? I'll be going to bp plaza aft work....if u free, can meet u...if not, i think u can save the underwear for your next trip :notti:

I know which cotton ones you are talking abt.....i went watsons to see liao :notti:

should be free...*cross fingers*

Lately a lot of checking to be done :bangwall:

pain ar...very pain....sat went to pay the balance....by instalment.....still v pain :bangwall:

oh my office here last friday can hear the vroom vroom sound from their practice session...but can't see anything leh.....

ya i remember :notti:

today u free? I'll be going to bp plaza aft work....if u free, can meet u...if not, i think u can save the underwear for your next trip :notti:

I know which cotton ones you are talking abt.....i went watsons to see liao :notti:

i also help you *cross fingers*

hahaa.. i plan swee swee liao.. tml pay the taxes.. use CC to pay the outstanding.. then the bills will come in nov.. at least not that pain..

you still pay in installments ah.. tia tia pay all 1 go mah..

today i free... i usually dont arrange anything on monday.. up to you lah.. you want you take lor.. else i can keep... no expiry date.. :P

so you still decided to do washing there ah.. haha.. how is your travel plan like?? how many days change hotel..

i also help you *cross fingers*

hahaa.. i plan swee swee liao.. tml pay the taxes.. use CC to pay the outstanding.. then the bills will come in nov.. at least not that pain..

you still pay in installments ah.. tia tia pay all 1 go mah..

today i free... i usually dont arrange anything on monday.. up to you lah.. you want you take lor.. else i can keep... no expiry date.. :P

so you still decided to do washing there ah.. haha.. how is your travel plan like?? how many days change hotel..

Cannot lar...i dun wana wipe out our bank account leh :bangwall:

instalment is good for us....it's just 6 months instalment nia...so veyr fast should finish then save up for next year's trip again....sigh...it's like a rat race....:bangwall:

:rofl: no expiry date ar....put too long one day take out wear...will half walk, half disintegrate or not?!?! :rofl:

Wait ppl thought how come got bits and pieces of cloth fall onto the floor when u walk ?!?! :rofl:

Actually i bought 3 packs of the underweawr liao...but i think not enough....:P

ya i intend to do washing there....just underwear lar.....not jeans or anything :P