Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

fried rice and nuggets sounds good!:bangwall: yum yum!!

Ehh u really really really want maggi mee?? Phantom, not say I dun wana cook, but it's your housewarming, I shouldn't ruin it by bringing maggi mee, so hor, in short, i think i go there eat :deal:

dun kay kay la.. lol

YO! gals.. someone wanted to bring maggie mee for pot luck wor... :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ok.. i want buddha jump over the wall.

DONT ORDER MAC.. IF NOT I SURE .. :lol:

settle your 3 meals here.. breakfast/lunch/dinner

hahahaha...

:bangwall::deal::) Good idea! ! !

*hahha* got got! the photos on my blog lor...the offical photos not out yet thou. *hahah*

we wanna see the BRIDE !

dun kay kay la.. lol

YO! gals.. someone wanted to bring maggie mee for pot luck wor... :bangwall:

Ya just tell me what flavour....abalone, laksa, prawn, chicken, xo sauce...even korean spicy cabbage one i also can provide....but all uncooked....cos i figured if cook liao then bring over to phantom's house, all the mee nua nua already not nice...so go phantom's house cook. :deal:

ok.. i want buddha jump over the wall.

DONT ORDER MAC.. IF NOT I SURE .. :)

settle your 3 meals here.. breakfast/lunch/dinner

hahahaha...

buddha jump over the wall? u think restaurant ah? :lol:

why cannot order MAC? lol... eh anyone knows if they still have the 10,000 weekly prize going on?

eh why don't ask AIR go to your place settle her 3 meals... daily.. i think she stay nearer to you. :bangwall:

Ya just tell me what flavour....abalone, laksa, prawn, chicken, xo sauce...even korean spicy cabbage one i also can provide....but all uncooked....cos i figured if cook liao then bring over to phantom's house, all the mee nua nua already not nice...so go phantom's house cook. :deal:

my house also got alot of flavours.. wanna fight is it? lol

my wife also maggie mee siao..

Ya just tell me what flavour....abalone, laksa, prawn, chicken, xo sauce...even korean spicy cabbage one i also can provide....but all uncooked....cos i figured if cook liao then bring over to phantom's house, all the mee nua nua already not nice...so go phantom's house cook. :bangwall:

ok steady.. phantom house got abalone or not? i at least want to eat abalone instant noodle.. :deal:

buddha jump over the wall? u think restaurant ah? 8|

eh i tot so leh.. :)

if not cook some steam prawns, fishes, soup.. :lol:

eat so much maggie mee, want to become botak huh? hahaha..

actually me also.. :lol:

:P8|

all these photos taken by me of course cannot see the face lar. *hahaha* the ones taken by other ppl not in yet. btw u refering to the wedding photos right?

wedding ones, watever... u have wat, u show wat :dunno:

buddha jump over the wall? u think restaurant ah? :P

why cannot order MAC? lol... eh anyone knows if they still have the 10,000 weekly prize going on?

eh why don't ask AIR go to your place settle her 3 meals... daily.. i think she stay nearer to you. :dunno:

But I not maggie mee siao leh....me is bo bian cos maggi mee easier to cook...as the packaging states, fast to cook, good to eat....3mins!! but of course i cook longer lah...3mins the noodle still teng teng how to eat?? Over-promises leh stupid packaging....

Come my place eat..breakfast eat chicken noodle, afternoon eat laksa, night eat abalone noodle...all instant one leh....i think i prefer go your place settle my 3 meals....heh heh heh...

But I not maggie mee siao leh....me is bo bian cos maggi mee easier to cook...as the packaging states, fast to cook, good to eat....3mins!! but of course i cook longer lah...3mins the noodle still teng teng how to eat?? Over-promises leh stupid packaging....

Come my place eat..breakfast eat chicken noodle, afternoon eat laksa, night eat abalone noodle...all instant one leh....i think i prefer go your place settle my 3 meals....heh heh heh...

wah liao.. you all make me luff lor.. i think we will starts to speak hokkien sooner or later in here..

Jia ba buey??? :P

wah liao.. you all make me luff lor.. i think we will starts to speak hokkien sooner or later in here..

Jia ba buey??? :wub:

Ar buay....waiting to go phantom's chu and jia...... :P

ok steady.. phantom house got abalone or not? i at least want to eat abalone instant noodle.. :yamseng:

eh i tot so leh.. :P

if not cook some steam prawns, fishes, soup.. :P

eat so much maggie mee, want to become botak huh? hahaha..

actually me also.. :P

lol.. phantom house got abalone flavoured maggie mee.. lol..

u think go restaurant ah.. steam prawn and soup..

8|

haiz.. rant abit here.. :yamseng:

just gotten my album layout.. 90% dont like it for indoor ones.. :P it is not what i want. Very disappointed. Now downloading outdoor ones. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Tonite have to do more homework liaoz..

Tonite then upload for you all to see.

haiz.. rant abit here.. :yamseng:

just gotten my album layout.. 90% dont like it for indoor ones.. :P it is not what i want. Very disappointed. Now downloading outdoor ones. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Tonite have to do more homework liaoz..

Tonite then upload for you all to see.

Not nice can ask them to redo the layout until you satisfied?

My friend used to be a BC bride and they didn't like the album layout too, in the end, my friend told the person how to do this, this one put where etc etc....so i suppose they shd redo for you...

Not nice can ask them to redo the layout until you satisfied?

My friend used to be a BC bride and they didn't like the album layout too, in the end, my friend told the person how to do this, this one put where etc etc....so i suppose they shd redo for you...

I will make them to do until I satisfied. This thur going down to bang table. :yamseng:

Heng I ask them to email me first, to see see. Also heng that not cluttered, if not i sure scream!

I will make them to do until I satisfied. This thur going down to bang table. :yamseng:

Heng I ask them to email me first, to see see. Also heng that not cluttered, if not i sure scream!

ya lor....paid the money already, u have the right to make them redo until satisfied....lifetime thing leh....dun play play....