Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i think i prefer go your place settle my 3 meals....heh heh heh...

if you really do that then u really very kian png. sorry.. i mean kian mee.

lol.

:yamseng:

haiz.. rant abit here.. :P

just gotten my album layout.. 90% dont like it for indoor ones.. :P it is not what i want. Very disappointed. Now downloading outdoor ones. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Tonite have to do more homework liaoz..

Tonite then upload for you all to see.

hoot them left right center.. tell them u premium member leh.. top up so many photos.. lol..

Wah lao eh.. that fifi.. always got photos.. also wanna see..

see photos of pretty gal leh... u dun wan meh? :P

hmm...since like that.........................can i see too?!?:yamseng::P

xinyi, really dat bad meh?? email me see see leh :P

Dunno.. but is just dont suit my taste.. Haiz.. outdoor one also not nice.. :yamseng::P

i upload to multiply now.. might take sometime.. ready liao let you all know..

saw liao...

wat isit that u dun like abt the layout?

i tink my expectations are low :wub:

but i feel that ur outdoor ones are nicer than the indoor ones...

i tink the layout is more of which photo to put and where to put. not so much of having other "patterns" in it? :jawdrop:

my layout oso square square one mah !!

I also saw liao...what's wrong leh?? I think the layout for both indoor and outdoor both also very nice leh....if u see mine, u will think yours is gorgeous...mine is simply just plonk the photo and make it big nia....what u saw on my multiply is roughly what u get...si mi layout?!? Haiz...

Your expectations too high liao si bo?? I think very gorgeous layout leh....btw, u look very nice in the short gown...nice long legs :jawdrop:

saw liao...

wat isit that u dun like abt the layout?

i tink my expectations are low :wub:

but i feel that ur outdoor ones are nicer than the indoor ones...

i tink the layout is more of which photo to put and where to put. not so much of having other "patterns" in it? :jawdrop:

my layout oso square square one mah !!

the indoor one.. got that big flower.. i see liao want to faint..

and so many words.. i dun want words..

i dont mind sq sq.. i feel they bland in some pics quite badly..

is like i told them during the photo selections that what i want.. turns out none is done.. especially the railway one.. i actually told them i them to follow the smiliar design of one of their sample album. Now my railway pics totally dun have the feel. I even feel no layout better.

the indoor one.. got that big flower.. i see liao want to faint..

and so many words.. i dun want words..

i dont mind sq sq.. i feel they bland in some pics quite badly..

is like i told them during the photo selections that what i want.. turns out none is done.. especially the railway one.. i actually told them i them to follow the smiliar design of one of their sample album. Now my railway pics totally dun have the feel. I even feel no layout better.

Ehh....maybe your expectations too high liao...if my bridal shop gives me this kinda layout i will :jawdrop:

Or maybe because i didn't do any research on album layout so i got no idea...as long as looks ok to me, i chin chai one....hehe....

But yours still good lah....maybe ask bridal shop to just take out the wordings?

I also saw liao...what's wrong leh?? I think the layout for both indoor and outdoor both also very nice leh....if u see mine, u will think yours is gorgeous...mine is simply just plonk the photo and make it big nia....what u saw on my multiply is roughly what u get...si mi layout?!? Haiz...

Your expectations too high liao si bo?? I think very gorgeous layout leh....btw, u look very nice in the short gown...nice long legs :jawdrop:

oie.. bio my leg eh.. :wub:

ya, my expectations quite high.. becoz i did homework beforehand and even print out the samples for them. then they nv follow.

I actually agree with Xinyi, the album can be designed much better.. maybe becoz we share similar tastes.. so i can understand her fustrations.

morning folks. !!

want to say thanks for reading my rants. hehe... uncle P's housewarming thread becomes my album ranting thread.. haha..

initially i wanted something more dreamy feel, something like that.

Link

But they didnt do it.

Now, i am thinking of making things easier. Will be showing them a simpler layout. Telling them i dont want any funny addons like rose, frames and words.

Yesterday night I was feeling very loss, I was thinking how to tell them what I want.

Hi Xinyi, just saw your photos.. Actually, I also agreed with Fifi that the outdoor layout seems to be slightly better than the indoor's one. But frankly, I thought the overall looks pretty ok..

Guess you really got high expectations. After seeing yours, I think I better keep my layout to myself. My layout seems tonnes simpler than yours leh..

Btw, you looked really great! !!

Hi Xinyi, just saw your photos.. Actually, I also agreed with Fifi that the outdoor layout seems to be slightly better than the indoor's one. But frankly, I thought the overall looks pretty ok..

Guess you really got high expectations. After seeing yours, I think I better keep my layout to myself. My layout seems tonnes simpler than yours leh..

Btw, you looked really great! !!

I actually dont mind simple. Like 1 full page then at the side maybe 2 small boxes pictures.

Maybe yours nicer than mine leh??

You more pretty lah... i got ba gei lor.. dunno can Photoshop away or not. haha...

yours from BC? me too..and i agree that their photoshopping skills not up to mark. in the end i redo all of them by myself. but its a lot of work.. :)

yap, i am from BC. Your PG is also kit??

Kit's photography skills is good.. but the layout spoil everything.

Now i fishing out all the nice layouts that i can find, tml go down and thrash out with them. Hopefully, they can do it.

I totally agree photoshopping skills sucks. Somemore those ppl are outsource. I learn abit of photoshop last time. So I also can do what they did lor..

You steady leh.. can do yourself. I doubt i can do it.. Show leh.. :D

Worse come to worse. 1 photo 1 page.