Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

I actually dont mind simple. Like 1 full page then at the side maybe 2 small boxes pictures.

Maybe yours nicer than mine leh??

You more pretty lah... i got ba gei lor.. dunno can Photoshop away or not. haha...

yap, i am from BC. Your PG is also kit??

Kit's photography skills is good.. but the layout spoil everything.

Now i fishing out all the nice layouts that i can find, tml go down and thrash out with them. Hopefully, they can do it.

I totally agree photoshopping skills sucks. Somemore those ppl are outsource. I learn abit of photoshop last time. So I also can do what they did lor..

You steady leh.. can do yourself. I doubt i can do it.. Show leh.. :unsure:

Worse come to worse. 1 photo 1 page.

Biangz.. I where got more pretty? :bangwall: U got ba gei, I got vampire teeth also.. But lucky for me, can't really see when I smile lar.. But if you never say, I also never notice you got ba gei leh.. I think not as bad as you claimed lar.. 8|8|

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
*hahah* i wanna upload too..but dunno if its me or the internet is painfully slow nowadays? :bangwall: took ages to upload anything.

maybe upload 1? see your design.. hehe.. trying to gather some layout ideas..

hmm.. i wonder remove those add ons will look nicer?

the indoor one.. got that big flower.. i see liao want to faint..

and so many words.. i dun want words..

i dont mind sq sq.. i feel they bland in some pics quite badly..

is like i told them during the photo selections that what i want.. turns out none is done.. especially the railway one.. i actually told them i them to follow the smiliar design of one of their sample album. Now my railway pics totally dun have the feel. I even feel no layout better.

tell them u dun wan any wordings loh. did u?

i told my BS i dun wan those wordings and i dun wan ALL pics cramp into 1 page. at most 3 (if really bo bian) per page...

hmm... the link u show very dreamy... i tink abit very taiwanese style leh 8|

ur indoor one is really not very good.... i still prefer ur outdoor one... but do away with the wordings lah 8|

*hahah* i wanna upload too..but dunno if its me or the internet is painfully slow nowadays? :bangwall: took ages to upload anything.

u send to me i help u upload :unsure:

KAT

you not coming anot for my CNY invite? den i give ur maggie mee coupon to AIR hor..

KAT

you not coming anot for my CNY invite? den i give ur maggie mee coupon to AIR hor..

Yoz!! When must I confirm with you ar? U see ar, my AD is also in Feb.. Just a few days after your housewarming.. When must I submit my confirmation to you? :bangwall:

tell them u dun wan any wordings loh. did u?

i told my BS i dun wan those wordings and i dun wan ALL pics cramp into 1 page. at most 3 (if really bo bian) per page...

hmm... the link u show very dreamy... i tink abit very taiwanese style leh :)

ur indoor one is really not very good.... i still prefer ur outdoor one... but do away with the wordings lah :P

u send to me i help u upload :yamseng:

the link is tw mah.. haha..

i actually shortlist some from sg.. but i think not nice to post it here. hehe..

all no good. CHANGE EVERYTHING.. lol

you suddenly so helpful leh.. :P

Yoz!! When must I confirm with you ar? U see ar, my AD is also in Feb.. Just a few days after your housewarming.. When must I submit my confirmation to you? :P

wah seh need to submit confirmation one ah.. :P

if free just come lor.. else dont show face..hahaha..

the link is tw mah.. haha..

i actually shortlist some from sg.. but i think not nice to post it here. hehe..

all no good. CHANGE EVERYTHING.. lol

you suddenly so helpful leh.. :P

wah seh need to submit confirmation one ah.. :yamseng:

if free just come lor.. else dont show face..hahaha..

Hmm.. I also don't know when can I confirm with Phantom.. I want to go leh.. But dare not compromise coz I might be busy over the last minute preparation for my AD. You all confirm attendance already?

Hmm.. I also don't know when can I confirm with Phantom.. I want to go leh.. But dare not compromise coz I might be busy over the last minute preparation for my AD. You all confirm attendance already?

I confirm already...me and my hubby going for free food :angry2:

Cos my AD will be over on 3rd Feb!! :):furious:

I confirm already...me and my hubby going for free food :angry:

Cos my AD will be over on 3rd Feb!! :):furious:

Your AD is before 3rd Feb meh? I thought yours is late Feb leh.. :angry2::curse:

you suddenly so helpful leh.. :notti:

wah seh need to submit confirmation one ah.. 8|

8|

cannot critize too much on ppl's things mah...

Your AD is before 3rd Feb meh? I thought yours is late Feb leh.. :notti:8|

No lah u remembered wrongly....mine is 3rd Feb....8|

*hahah* no need lar. my fren sent me yest one of the photo he took. taken with our bunch of very crazy & wonderful frens. :angry:

groupie

wow!! finally can see diva's ru shan zhen mian mu!! :bleah:

nice pic!:notti::furious:

*hahah* no need lar. my fren sent me yest one of the photo he took. taken with our bunch of very crazy & wonderful frens. :furious:

groupie

eh only 1 pic ah.. i greedy to see more.. :notti:

pretty bride... who is your MUA??? Lynn?