Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Who say I confirm not coming? :P Xinyi, you don't want see me har? 8|:(

Not that I am not coming.. But I just don't want to give empty promise mah.. Will confirm on the day itself in case something crops up.. Too near my AD liao... :yamseng:

like dat means still got 50% u will be pilot leh!

ARGHHH!:yamseng:!

Air, you are so naughty!:P !! :furious:8|:( Sigh... The nearer is my AD, the more stressed I am becoming... Do you feel the same too Air?

I learn from Fifi one...i fast learner....:)

Ya very stressed now leh....left only 3weeks more and I still haven't got anything prepared....my schedules still in process....my invitation cards still got a few havne't sent out......my mood becoming very bad these days....too much things to do and take care of....very stressed :furious:

FIFI! DONT MAKE ME LUFF. 8|

i having excel course now lor.. the meeting room so stuffy and hot.

but kat like never see my post leh.... :P:yamseng:

I learn from Fifi one...i fast learner....:P

u havent gimme the course fees leh! 8|

i seriously hate you.. lol..

WHY why why hate me?!! :~

i aint do anything wrong.... :(:dancingqueen:

I learn from Fifi one...i fast learner....:P

Ya very stressed now leh....left only 3weeks more and I still haven't got anything prepared....my schedules still in process....my invitation cards still got a few havne't sent out......my mood becoming very bad these days....too much things to do and take care of....very stressed :(

how come i dont sense that you are in bad mood? more like becoming siao ding dong liao.. 8|

WHY why why hate me?!! :~

i aint do anything wrong.... :(:dancingqueen:

you make me am chio in the class. :~:(

Edited by xinyi_reiko

like dat means still got 50% u will be pilot leh!

Wah lao... I also want to go leh.. Just hoping that everything is ok..

I learn from Fifi one...i fast learner....:~

Ya very stressed now leh....left only 3weeks more and I still haven't got anything prepared....my schedules still in process....my invitation cards still got a few havne't sent out......my mood becoming very bad these days....too much things to do and take care of....very stressed :(

Me more cham ar.. My cards are not out yet.. Still in the midst of printing leh! !! Overseeing my house and ensuring that it will be completed before the end of this month.. We targetted to move in before CNY. :P Will be going up to check out the progress. Must take some photos too. My t-blog is full of spiderwebs liao.. :(

but kat like never see my post leh.... :(:dancingqueen:

I got see lor.. I pretend pretend cannot see.. You so bad.. :~ I cannot eat goodies already very cham, still made me sit in front of the toilets like the cleaner!! 8|

how come i dont sense that you are in bad mood? more like becoming siao ding dong liao.. :(

Cannot sense meh?? :P8|:~

But I cannot anyhow scold ppl.....so only my hubby kena....haha...:(

Wah lao... I also want to go leh.. Just hoping that everything is ok..

Me more cham ar.. My cards are not out yet.. Still in the midst of printing leh! :dancingqueen: Overseeing my house and ensuring that it will be completed before the end of this month.. We targetted to move in before CNY. :( Will be going up to check out the progress. Must take some photos too. My t-blog is full of spiderwebs liao.. :(

I got see lor.. I pretend pretend cannot see.. You so bad.. 8| I cannot eat goodies already very cham, still made me sit in front of the toilets like the cleaner!! :~

Oh then you more cham than me...not say i scare you, but you better hurry up ah....sending invites takes time too and some more RSVP also need time and some more planning seating arrangement also very tao tia one you know!!! :P

Cannot sense meh?? !! :P8|

But I cannot anyhow scold ppl.....so only my hubby kena....haha...:~

Oh then you more cham than me...not say i scare you, but you better hurry up ah....sending invites takes time too and some more RSVP also need time and some more planning seating arrangement also very tao tia one you know!:dancingqueen::(

You are really scaring me liao.. But I got no choice leh.. Made some changes to my cards after confirmation.. That's why delayed a few days.. :~

Lucky for us, we don't have many many tables.. I think those with 50+ tables one ar, really can ki siao when planning the seats leh..

Tomorrow, we are meeting the hotel coordinator to confirm the wedding favors and also the floral decoration..

You are really scaring me liao.. But I got no choice leh.. Made some changes to my cards after confirmation.. That's why delayed a few days.. !!

Lucky for us, we don't have many many tables.. I think those with 50+ tables one ar, really can ki siao when planning the seats leh..

Tomorrow, we are meeting the hotel coordinator to confirm the wedding favors and also the floral decoration..

all the best ah....we meeting our banquet mgr on monday....also all the best to me! :dancingqueen:

Good morning :) monday blue blue...so tired....can't sleep yest night cos drank too much coke... :notti:

Edited by Air

seems like a tired day for everyone.. =)

everyone take leave go back to renotalk bah.. kekeke.