Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Wah.. You guys really trying to 'eat snake' the entire morning.. Air is on half day issit? Lucky her..

I also just came in to work.. Took half day this morning.. :notti:

Very moodless to work leh.. So, let's chat!! :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wah.. You guys really trying to 'eat snake' the entire morning.. Air is on half day issit? Lucky her..

eat snake? :notti::P

i moodless everyday wor.... :notti:

when will it be my turn to leave this company and go on a more challenging job.... :(

ya.. and who pay?

you hur? :notti:

i pay for sofa covers made using toilet paper. Ai mai?? :notti:

i where got eat snake. :(

i finished my work then come in here.. :P

eat snake? :notti::P

when will it be my turn to leave this company and go on a more challenging job.... :(

Actually, come to think about it, I am also moodless everyday.. :P

Why want to leave? Comfort zone got its pros and cons also mah.. I used to hope that I can go back there 1 day.. :( How was the bonus last year? Was it good? :notti:

i pay for sofa covers made using toilet paper. Ai mai?? :notti:

i where got eat snake. 8|

i finished my work then come in here.. :P

Wah.. it means you are zo bo now liao.. *envy* I got tonnes of work to do.. But I am really taking my own sweet time to clear.. My boy tells me, in time to come, my boss will kick me away should they find a need for retrenchment.. :P

Actually, come to think about it, I am also moodless everyday.. :P

Why want to leave? Comfort zone got its pros and cons also mah.. I used to hope that I can go back there 1 day.. :( How was the bonus last year? Was it good? :notti:

Wah.. it means you are zo bo now liao.. *envy* I got tonnes of work to do.. But I am really taking my own sweet time to clear.. My boy tells me, in time to come, my boss will kick me away should they find a need for retrenchment.. :P

coz company is shifting to mal soon... now got ard 12+ ppl tendered already leh... u say leh. still got mood to work bo? my boss says "even if the company wanna redeploy, but i'm sure u all (referring to 3 of us) wont be that easy. coz redeployment means same job function just different location. the 3 of u too specialized liaoz" :notti:

it's aka telling as that high chance we will be booted out when the 2 yrs is up! :notti:

bonus last yr was not bad. same as previous yrs loh....

how? got any lobang for me anot? else i'm gonna be jobless soon!:notti::P

i wish i got tons of work to do... currently, work load is quite low now :P

Wah.. it means you are zo bo now liao.. *envy* I got tonnes of work to do.. But I am really taking my own sweet time to clear.. My boy tells me, in time to come, my boss will kick me away should they find a need for retrenchment.. :notti:

then what you doing here.. Shooooo.. go and work.. :notti: No Renotalk for you. :notti::notti:

I not on half day....just back from lunch not long ago nia.....hehe...:notti:

i also moodless....contemplating throw letter after bonus...hope somebody else can take me in!:notti:

I not on half day....just back from lunch not long ago nia.....hehe...:notti:

i also moodless....contemplating throw letter after bonus...hope somebody else can take me in!:notti:

WAH... why everyone wants to job hop.. so unhappy in your current work place?

I also just came in to work.. Took half day this morning.. :dunno:

Very moodless to work leh.. So, let's chat!! :(

lol.. .wah lao.. i really wonder how singapore can continue their growth expectation of >7% this year if everyone don't work.. lol.

WAH... why everyone wants to job hop.. so unhappy in your current work place?

I don't like the environment here leh....i lun for 2.5years here liao...time to move!!

lol.. .wah lao.. i really wonder how singapore can continue their growth expectation of >7% this year if everyone don't work.. lol.

Haha...cos everybody say say want to hop but able to hop or not is another story liao mah.... :dunno:

eat snake? :unsure::P

leaving your company also?

everyone seems like going to leave their company..

coz company is shifting to mal soon... now got ard 12+ ppl tendered already leh... u say leh. still got mood to work bo? my boss says "even if the company wanna redeploy, but i'm sure u all (referring to 3 of us) wont be that easy. coz redeployment means same job function just different location. the 3 of u too specialized liaoz" :dunno:

it's aka telling as that high chance we will be booted out when the 2 yrs is up! :(

bonus last yr was not bad. same as previous yrs loh....

how? got any lobang for me anot? else i'm gonna be jobless soon!:(:~

i wish i got tons of work to do... currently, work load is quite low now :(

lol.. what industry are you in now?

leaving your company also?

everyone seems like going to leave their company..

lol.. what industry are you in now?

wish i could tender rite away!:dunno::(

semiconductor industry... and i wanna change industry too!! but nobody wants me! :(

i just join leh.. a mth only.. :(

Wahh....you power.....join one month nia dare to surf renotalk and response so fast some more!:dunno: