Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I think fifi is :~ now in office liao...

No lah...I think she probably going around to PR PR now....enough liao then dng chu...i think she won't leave office so early today....she wana capture her last few moments in that office :notti:

No lah...I think she probably going around to PR PR now....enough liao then dng chu...i think she won't leave office so early today....she wana capture her last few moments in that office :notti:

Ya. And also go to the toilet to check out all the bowls that she has used before...see if there is any traces of own sai left or not :rofl:

Privellages of Mod ah?

TPY.. u zzzz ah?... invisible mode in MSN lah...

I think it's the privilege of being a phantom. He can make himself visible also can make himself invisible...:notti:

8|8|

It alway feel abit down when leaving the company some more if the colleague are friendly but there are always new friends and colleague to meet in the new office. Stay Cheer and keep in contact with them if you can. :yamseng:

Good Luck and wish u success in your new company. :dancingqueen::sport-smiley-003:

Thanks Cantona! appreciate that!!!

I think fifi is :~ now in office liao...

u like to see me :~ hor 8|

i no need to go ard PR lah... ppl come and look for me de :P

Ya. And also go to the toilet to check out all the bowls that she has used before...see if there is any traces of own sai left or not :rofl:

aiyah!!!! now then i read ur post... i forgot to do that!!! :bangwall:

i was clearing the history of the IE just now as well as all "evidences" that i've been surfing internet at work :dancingqueen:

also, had been spending the last few minutes and seconds talking to my colleague in germany... i miss chatting with him :~

i was also waiting for my lady boss to finish her work so dat i can hitch a ride home :P

she's staying a few bus stops away from me nia :dancingqueen:

morning ladies.. :)

Morning.. Will Fifi be logging in to work today? :unsure:

last friday is her last day.. i think she is still in bed now..

haiz.. what a bad day to start.. got 60 applications pending for me.. :bangwall::bangwall:

yesterday receive a big angbao from my rich aunt, because she is unable to make it. me and my dad was shock abt the amt.. :jawdrop::jawdrop:

morning ladies.. :)

last friday is her last day.. i think she is still in bed now..

haiz.. what a bad day to start.. got 60 applications pending for me.. :bangwall::bangwall:

yesterday receive a big angbao from my rich aunt, because she is unable to make it. me and my dad was shock abt the amt.. :jawdrop::jawdrop:

When is she starting her new job? Good life leh.. I also felt like sleeping now... zzzz

Ya, it's good to have rich relatives.. 2 of my boy's aunts also rich ppl, gave very jaw-dropping angbaos too.. How much your rich aunt gave you? :dribble:

When is she starting her new job? Good life leh.. I also felt like sleeping now... zzzz

Ya, it's good to have rich relatives.. 2 of my boy's aunts also rich ppl, gave very jaw-dropping angbaos too.. How much your rich aunt gave you? :dribble:

you quit your job lor.. then you also can nua at home.. if i am not wrong she will be resting 1 week.

hah.. i only have 1 rich aunty. i think cannot compare with you lah.. :P mine gave us 1k. then her sis gave us $200. To us is a big amt. because nv see or expect so much.

hello :dancingqueen:

will be meeting my fren for lunch later then go facial :P

haizz... we decided to give up the deposit with Co'zy Design

hubby is really unhappy with me i think :(

he said he will call them and ask them to cancel the order today. say wat get over it and move forward :bleah:

it's as if i'm the one cheating his money :angry:

you quit your job lor.. then you also can nua at home.. if i am not wrong she will be resting 1 week.

hah.. i only have 1 rich aunty. i think cannot compare with you lah.. :P mine gave us 1k. then her sis gave us $200. To us is a big amt. because nv see or expect so much.

How to quit? Then I eat bread everyday? 8|8|

1 rich aunty is already beri power liao.. No need compare lar.. I also got friends give little little.. Only a few give more than the market rate.. His and my relatives all gave quite abit.. That's why we positive so much..

he said he will call them and ask them to cancel the order today. say wat get over it and move forward :bleah:

why you cancel? how much you paid? i feel you should use it leh.. who knows outcome is good..

Wah.. good life leh.. Why wake up so early?

What's wrong with the ID? Then which ID will you be using?

Wah.. good life leh.. Why wake up so early?

What's wrong with the ID? Then which ID will you be using?

Co'zy Design is a vendor that do wardrobe.. something like Alumix.

we paid $300 deposit only

but the exchange of furniture if we dun want the wardrobe has to be equivalent to the total amt which is $1670

the Terms and conditions sucks!!

stating that they're only liable within 24 hrs of delivery. after dat is none of their biz!! and that any defects caused by delivery, they're not responsible for it! we werent told of such T&C!!

Kat- we only ordered a wardrobe from them coz theirs looks good. yup i know we can get the contractor to do the same but hubby likes it. if not for the negative comments, and though it is more expensive, i'm ok. just dat now got stupid T&C and negative comments makes me afraid to proceed further! who knows they might add on to the cost and everything to our disadvantage!