Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

never die before?? all talking bad abt me behind me!!!

doing clearance means gotta get the signatures of various depts to sign and this can be done only either on the last day or last week

wednesday i've already get some of the stuff done

coz most of it need to walk over to the new building, me a bit lazy so wait till doing then one whole shot do tog. coz some things that can be done only today, has to go over to the new building mah...

now busy doing backup of my stuff and my mentor's stuff for my boss... mine is already done now doing for my mentor's stuff... and my mentor left months ago liaoz...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ya lor!! haha.. my friend say.. wedding once a whole life.. although dont really fancy wedding banquet, but she will still do it.. :lol:

chin chye chin chye, have beach wedding liao.. :P

ya lor...actually my parents say it's ok to do without the banquet but i was like, once in a lifetime leh...i want it leh...:rofl:

Chin chye is like what my colleague does....

Groom pick up bride at 11am cos bride said dun wana wake up so early...then no gatecrash, straightaway pick up bride then go for groom's house tea ceremony...everything over in 45mins....

this is called chin chye.....

I feel that actual day must early early wake up, best is before sunrise then got the feeling~~

Hold it too late actually everybody very lethargic already....the mood not there liao....also a bit sian..

Just logged in after lunch.. Was busy doing my payroll in the morning..

you ok or not? :unsure:

never die before?? all talking bad abt me behind me!!!

doing clearance means gotta get the signatures of various depts to sign and this can be done only either on the last day or last week

wednesday i've already get some of the stuff done

coz most of it need to walk over to the new building, me a bit lazy so wait till doing then one whole shot do tog. coz some things that can be done only today, has to go over to the new building mah...

now busy doing backup of my stuff and my mentor's stuff for my boss... mine is already done now doing for my mentor's stuff... and my mentor left months ago liaoz...

i really nv die before leh.. :unsure:

why you need to clear other ppl's sh it??

bo bian... the other ppl never wipe their backside clean mah

then my boss ask me to do and i have some time so do it for her loh...

anyway, i dun hate her and still friends with her. i only detest the dept head

frankly speaking... a bit she bu de here...

ya lor...actually my parents say it's ok to do without the banquet but i was like, once in a lifetime leh...i want it leh...:rofl:

Chin chye is like what my colleague does....

Groom pick up bride at 11am cos bride said dun wana wake up so early...then no gatecrash, straightaway pick up bride then go for groom's house tea ceremony...everything over in 45mins....

this is called chin chye.....

I feel that actual day must early early wake up, best is before sunrise then got the feeling~~

Hold it too late actually everybody very lethargic already....the mood not there liao....also a bit sian..

haha.. same here.. :lol:

your colleague best.. can sleep until auto wake up kind.. wake up liao can take own sweet time to wash up, maybe can even eat breakfast, surf net, watch tv 1st..

wah.. teochew style huh? 5am must be ready to get out of the house.. :notti:

bo bian... the other ppl never wipe their backside clean mah

then my boss ask me to do and i have some time so do it for her loh...

anyway, i dun hate her and still friends with her. i only detest the dept head

frankly speaking... a bit she bu de here...

can understand your feelings.. but 'tian xia mei you bu san de yan xi' :P

ya i know....

haizz....

haha.. same here.. :lol:

your colleague best.. can sleep until auto wake up kind.. wake up liao can take own sweet time to wash up, maybe can even eat breakfast, surf net, watch tv 1st..

wah.. teochew style huh? 5am must be ready to get out of the house.. :notti:

ya lor...she said she finds all these very ma huan...i duno if she got jie meis or not...i can imagine if i be her jie mei i will confirm be da mn bored....some more ask me so late to be jie mei, waste my time....:D

ya teochew's one da mn early one...but ok lah...got the mood there....:notti:

Edited by Air

Ya agree. Sai already come out and go into the toilet liao, cannot take back.....

Ya agree. Sai already come out and go into the toilet liao, cannot take back.....

u SL isit?? keep talking abt sai

SL = sai lang

:rofl:

ya lor...she said she finds all these very ma huan...i duno if she got jie meis or not...i can imagine if i be her jie mei i will confirm be da mn bored....some more ask me so late to be jie mei, waste my time....:D

ya teochew's one da mn early one...but ok lah...got the mood there....:notti:

:lol:

my ex-colleague up coming wedding is the best.. everything got timing.. leave bride house got timing, go new house also got.. then cannot be too early, must be just right. :bow::bow: really like following class timetable..

come come.. i give you a hug.. :P

xinyi sweetest :P

i had my attachment in this company... after graduating, i jumped a few companies before ending up here

thot i could stay here and work tilll old :P

but seems not possible since the new head is trying to "kill" all that my ex-boss employs...

and tis time round after i left, i know i will never come back to this company again

missed some of the people here...

tis morning, one colleague from malacca called me immediately after i replied his email telling him today is my last day... it's like, very touching loh...