Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

I slept at about 8.30-9pm the night before.. I still remembered Fifi sms-ed me at about 10 plus.. :)

ops!! paiseh... forgot u gotta wake up early :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i ate japanese katsu toji set just now

so, Doctor SH IT, what can u conclude from there??

Hmm...tomorrow then you will know. But I predict you will have less sai after today because you will be very free, no need to clear sai so often like last time :notti:

ops!! paiseh... forgot u gotta wake up early :P

No lar.. I am not angry or pissed off.. Did I reply you ar? I had loads of messages that night.. And I actually woke up to read all.. Then I went back to sleep again.. But I can't remember who I replied and who I did not..

In fact, I was surprised that you still remember to send me your wishes.. :)

:bow::bow::bow:

you all in hurry ah.. why need to wake up so early?

Cos I got timing what time my groom needs to reach my house ma....cos must reach his house between 8-9am....then even serve tea also got timing...not say go into groom's house liao then serve tea immediately leh....

Hmm...tomorrow then you will know. But I predict you will have less sai after today because you will be very free, no need to clear sai so often like last time :notti:

just now i just go toilet to poo out some sai wor :notti:

No lar.. I am not angry or pissed off.. Did I reply you ar? I had loads of messages that night.. And I actually woke up to read all.. Then I went back to sleep again.. But I can't remember who I replied and who I did not..

In fact, I was surprised that you still remember to send me your wishes.. :)

nope... u never reply me :~

but i understand lah so i'm not angry or wat

just want to give u my blessings :)

I never replied you, that means by the time you sms-ed me, I am already super sleepy liao.. I only read and go back to my dreamland.. I slept pretty well that night.. Surprising.. But the good night sleep chased the dark rings away..

You have to what. You are doing clearance today. Cant possibly keep the sai your company give to you previously right? :rofl:

I never replied you, that means by the time you sms-ed me, I am already super sleepy liao.. I only read and go back to my dreamland.. I slept pretty well that night.. Surprising.. But the good night sleep chased the dark rings away..

I didn't really slp well leh....my MUA next morning still ask me izit I drank alot of water last night cos my eyes very puffy....i said no leh...i didn't slp well....too nervous....had a very disturbed slp also....in the end, my eyes looked like someone just boxed me like that....

Cos I got timing what time my groom needs to reach my house ma....cos must reach his house between 8-9am....then even serve tea also got timing...not say go into groom's house liao then serve tea immediately leh....

wah seh.. so steady one..

actually i kinda doubt my master.. who only give 1 timing.. :unsure:

wah seh.. so steady one..

actually i kinda doubt my master.. who only give 1 timing.. :unsure:

Maybe that timing of the day is super crucial to you, the other timings doesn't really matter....i think depends on individual one...not everyone needs to adhere strictly to timings..

Maybe that timing of the day is super crucial to you, the other timings doesn't really matter....i think depends on individual one...not everyone needs to adhere strictly to timings..

ya lor.. i also dont want to get too borthered abt this.. just feel abit weird..

btw, i had my food tasting yesterday.. this is the center piece setup.. with champange roses. there is another couple in the next room, they had purple roses... theirs looks very nice.. but the staff say mine is nicer and contrast not that big. :unsure:

P1030199.jpg

ya lor.. i also dont want to get too borthered abt this.. just feel abit weird..

btw, i had my food tasting yesterday.. this is the center piece setup.. with champange roses. there is another couple in the next room, they had purple roses... theirs looks very nice.. but the staff say mine is nicer and contrast not that big. :unsure:

P1030199.jpg

Wow nice leh! Very soothing and very sweet...that is your ballroom ah?

Very nice!

Actually I find that many ppl chose the colours of the flowers without giving much thought on the colour of the ballroom leh...must blend well leh..or else the flowers will stick out like a sore thumb...i think yours complemented well with the surroundings

Wow nice leh! Very soothing and very sweet...that is your ballroom ah?

Very nice!

Actually I find that many ppl chose the colours of the flowers without giving much thought on the colour of the ballroom leh...must blend well leh..or else the flowers will stick out like a sore thumb...i think yours complemented well with the surroundings

no lah that is another function room. i like the wallpaper leh.. :dribble: greyish.. but my main ballroom is more beigh, pattern wise is the same..

i agree with you.. too much colours might spoilt the whole thing. I kinda understand why the initial colour is white roses. :paint: