Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

must be completed in duno 2 or 3 years....i've still got like 17 or so sessions....i'm paying 12 mth instalment...per mth 64+ for 20 sessions........duno wroth it or not...but per month keep paying 60+ i find it very tiring....

yaya.. keep paying very tiring indeed.. thats why i dont want to sign package.. at least when i want to do then i pay.. i dont mind paying a little more.. usually difference not much.. i wanted to go for those collagen facial.. but more ex leh.. sim tia to pay that amt for facial.. :bangwall:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yaya.. keep paying very tiring indeed.. thats why i dont want to sign package.. at least when i want to do then i pay.. i dont mind paying a little more.. usually difference not much.. i wanted to go for those collagen facial.. but more ex leh.. sim tia to pay that amt for facial.. :bangwall:

ya lor....and they very good at sales talking.....so sian....i'm one with very low determination level when it comes to such things one :bangwall:

Today I shall ask the person to shut up and let me have my facial in peace...I hope i can do that....

Where u go for facial??

ya lor....and they very good at sales talking.....so sian....i'm one with very low determination level when it comes to such things one :bangwall:

Today I shall ask the person to shut up and let me have my facial in peace...I hope i can do that....

Where u go for facial??

i go railmall one.. Bodytalk...

thats the scary part lor. sign up liao still keep pushing you.. :bangwall:

i go railmall one.. Bodytalk...

thats the scary part lor. sign up liao still keep pushing you.. :bangwall:

good or not? there a bit difficult to go leh....

ya lor..i also hate it...i hate this kinda sales talk...keep pushing u to sign more and more packages...:furious:

good or not? there a bit difficult to go leh....

ya lor..i also hate it...i hate this kinda sales talk...keep pushing u to sign more and more packages...:furious:

i feel not bad lah.. but this kind of thing is personal preference one.. so really got to try out yourself...

i feel not bad lah.. but this kind of thing is personal preference one.. so really got to try out yourself...

hmm...you've got a point again :notti:

think i finish mine first then say lar.....most likely i will end up signing again....my hubby also scolds me for not having enough determination to say no :bangwall:

I told him i'm a sucker for this kind of pampering treats....i cannot control also :bangwall:

hmm...you've got a point again :notti:

think i finish mine first then say lar.....most likely i will end up signing again....my hubby also scolds me for not having enough determination to say no :bangwall:

I told him i'm a sucker for this kind of pampering treats....i cannot control also :bangwall:

why cannot resist temptation? i dont really understand leh.. very difficult to say 'NO'?? when i go for trials.. i sure think of a reason.. i always tell them i already got an package.. i no need another one..

why cannot resist temptation? i dont really understand leh.. very difficult to say 'NO'?? when i go for trials.. i sure think of a reason.. i always tell them i already got an package.. i no need another one..

dun scold me lar....wo ye bu xiang de :~

the nice environment...the cozy bed...the nice music...the relaxing ambience....the soothing aroma oil......i cannot resist lar...............................:bangwall:

dun scold me lar....wo ye bu xiang de :~

the nice environment...the cozy bed...the nice music...the relaxing ambience....the soothing aroma oil......i cannot resist lar...............................:bangwall:

excuses lah.. 8|

next time before you go facial.. take out all your atm and CC.. just bring 10 bucks there.. then no excuses liao.. because no $$...

excuses lah.. 8|

next time before you go facial.. take out all your atm and CC.. just bring 10 bucks there.. then no excuses liao.. because no $$...

now really cannot sign anymore...the europe trip is sucking us dry....think of the outlay of money is like my heart kena stabbed like that....damm pain....:bangwall:

now really cannot sign anymore...the europe trip is sucking us dry....think of the outlay of money is like my heart kena stabbed like that....damm pain....:bangwall:

now you know ah.. many installments liao.. cannot sign any more hor.. 8|

hmm.. i think i tml go for the flu vacc... better get it inject before the trip.. :bangwall:

now you know ah.. many installments liao.. cannot sign any more hor.. 8|

hmm.. i think i tml go for the flu vacc... better get it inject before the trip.. :bangwall:

how much is the flu jab? got side effects?

how much is the flu jab? got side effects?

for me is FOC from my company.. just happen that timing very zhun.. the news release last mth.. say oct can go for the jab.. then i thinking i may as well get one before my trip..

my friend say maybe will fall sick for few days..

i think should be ok ba.. recently radio also keep advertise for young and old ones to go for the jab..

for me is FOC from my company.. just happen that timing very zhun.. the news release last mth.. say oct can go for the jab.. then i thinking i may as well get one before my trip..

my friend say maybe will fall sick for few days..

i think should be ok ba.. recently radio also keep advertise for young and old ones to go for the jab..

oh so good.....my company used to organise the flu jabs too...but now no more liao...think no budget....:bleah:

ya some ppl will experience fever a few days after the jab...but depends on individual.....i took the jab last time and i didn't have fever....