Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
she usually need to clear work 1st then come in..

so how is your trip??

My trip? Not so bad... Ok lar.. The food is not as wonderful as I thought.. But I love the desserts there!!! Super nice!!! I had 2 bowls of their mango desserts everyday!!! It's just opposite the hotel that we are staying..

We spent SGD 1.8K there.. We got 1 yr supply of contact lenses there.. Real cheap!!! Save me half of my air ticket liao.. :notti::notti:

she usually need to clear work 1st then come in..

so how is your trip??

Morning! Public holiday come back sure got alot of things to clear...:bangwall:

My trip? Not so bad... Ok lar.. The food is not as wonderful as I thought.. But I love the desserts there!!! Super nice!!! I had 2 bowls of their mango desserts everyday!!! It's just opposite the hotel that we are staying..

We spent SGD 1.8K there.. We got 1 yr supply of contact lenses there.. Real cheap!!! Save me half of my air ticket liao.. :notti::notti:

Bought a lot of clothes back bo? :notti:

Ya man..the mangos very generous portion...we love it too! but we also love the food there! :P

me back liaoz...

Welcome back! :dancingqueen:

Bought a lot of clothes back bo? :notti:

Ya man..the mangos very generous portion...we love it too! but we also love the food there! :P

Never buy alot of clothes leh.. I bought quite a few things for the house.. Hehe.. We bought mj chips, drinking games etc.. All cannot find in Singapore one..

The food there is quite ok to me.. All the roast duck, roast goose etc.. Eat until I gained a few kgs liao... :bangwall::bangwall:

???

nobody hiew me wor... :(

opss... just saw this :P

ehh post some pictures for us to see see leh.......kat, you also :notti:

i already posted some pics in FB liaoz...

hubby says i no put on weight but the guys who went with me to the course said i did leh...

Never buy alot of clothes leh.. I bought quite a few things for the house.. Hehe.. We bought mj chips, drinking games etc.. All cannot find in Singapore one..

The food there is quite ok to me.. All the roast duck, roast goose etc.. Eat until I gained a few kgs liao... :bangwall::bangwall:

ehhu nvr buy the mj set? alot of ppl go there to buy wor....

oh ya....i also stuff-ed myself crazy over there....i love their food...but mostly very fattening....

i always hear ppl say after trip gain weight.. how come it does not happens to me ah.. :bangwall:

Good morning. All the beauties back today! Uncle don't need to ke chuan this week. So keep chating, uncle can talk more next week when Air and Xinyi not around. :notti:

i already posted some pics in FB liaoz...

hubby says i no put on weight but the guys who went with me to the course said i did leh...

Then who you trust?