Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

but some ppl duno their limits.....:bangwall:

wah...u got enough time bo? what time must reach airport?

ya most probably we will...cos already go there liao then save on optional tours like a bit wasted...

but those cultural dances can skip lar.....very bo liao one

should be ok lah.. if leave on the dotz.. can reach home at around 6.30pm.. quickly bath lor.. then dinner.. 7.30pm should be able to ready.. need to meet the tour guide at 8.30pm at airport.

same here... will go opt to go all the tours.. except for the culture dance ba.. i actually dont mind going.. but my hubby said he doesnt want to go..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
should be ok lah.. if leave on the dotz.. can reach home at around 6.30pm.. quickly bath lor.. then dinner.. 7.30pm should be able to ready.. need to meet the tour guide at 8.30pm at airport.

same here... will go opt to go all the tours.. except for the culture dance ba.. i actually dont mind going.. but my hubby said he doesnt want to go..

ok..sounds abit rushed though....u can reach home so early ar?!? what time u knock off one?!!?

that time i went taiwan...with tour group also...then they brought us to see the cultural dance lor.....very boring and very bo liao.....SOP is that they will pull some members of the audience to dance with them....damm bo liao one....actually i think can skip lar....u can use the time to go walk ard on your own to explore the place....even better...

ok..sounds abit rushed though....u can reach home so early ar?!? what time u knock off one?!!?

that time i went taiwan...with tour group also...then they brought us to see the cultural dance lor.....very boring and very bo liao.....SOP is that they will pull some members of the audience to dance with them....damm bo liao one....actually i think can skip lar....u can use the time to go walk ard on your own to explore the place....even better...

5.30pm i knock off lor.. i only need 45 mins to reach home.. 20 mins bath.. will ask hubby to turn on the heater 10 mins before i reach home.

by right only need to reach airport at 9pm one.. but because the tour group is big.. then our tour guide want us to meet earlier.

hmmm true true.. anyway the tour guide say.. dont go can just stay at hotel room.. then i shall nua at hotel room.. :notti:

5.30pm i knock off lor.. i only need 45 mins to reach home.. 20 mins bath.. will ask hubby to turn on the heater 10 mins before i reach home.

by right only need to reach airport at 9pm one.. but because the tour group is big.. then our tour guide want us to meet earlier.

hmmm true true.. anyway the tour guide say.. dont go can just stay at hotel room.. then i shall nua at hotel room.. :notti:

wow how come u took only 45 min to reach home?!? my normal journey home is smelly smelly 1hr 20mins! :bangwall:

ya lor....if not nua in hotel also can go downstairs explore the place......why waste money go see ppl dance?!? And why waste money to be humiliated in front of so many ppl if they really pulled you to join their dancing?!? :bangwall:

Hey u nvr reply my Tuesday's question! Gimme the bread webby again can? :notti:

wow how come u took only 45 min to reach home?!? my normal journey home is smelly smelly 1hr 20mins! :bangwall:

ya lor....if not nua in hotel also can go downstairs explore the place......why waste money go see ppl dance?!? And why waste money to be humiliated in front of so many ppl if they really pulled you to join their dancing?!? :bangwall:

Hey u nvr reply my Tuesday's question! Gimme the bread webby again can? :notti:

how come yours so long? you take bus?? i take mrt one.. green line.. takes around 30 mins to reach CCK wor..

hahaha.. i dunno mah.. nv join tour group before.. the only culture dance i saw before is at BKK.. at their 1 day city tour.. they perform the dance while we are having lunch..

okok here is the website.. www.provence.com.sg

how come yours so long? you take bus?? i take mrt one.. green line.. takes around 30 mins to reach CCK wor..

hahaha.. i dunno mah.. nv join tour group before.. the only culture dance i saw before is at BKK.. at their 1 day city tour.. they perform the dance while we are having lunch..

okok here is the website.. www.provence.com.sg

no leh...i took train to CCK then change LRT....veyr long ar....I hate the journey :bangwall:

mine was like that lor.....that time went taiwan....then the cultural dance was included in the package one.....wate of time...then see members of the audience kena humiliated prancing around on stage like monkeys :rolleyes:

gum sia! what's so special abt their bread?? which one u recommend??

no leh...i took train to CCK then change LRT....veyr long ar....I hate the journey :bangwall:

mine was like that lor.....that time went taiwan....then the cultural dance was included in the package one.....wate of time...then see members of the audience kena humiliated prancing around on stage like monkeys :rolleyes:

gum sia! what's so special abt their bread?? which one u recommend??

very nice.. very soft.. i recommend the Choco and cream wassant bread. soo yummy.. i left one with me.. going to eat it up later.. :dribble:

me just came back after going for hair treatment session :P

in germany, it cost 0.50 euro to go to the toilet...

and the toilet seat can move one loh!! there is a sanitizer to clean the seat...

very tired... i go sleep liaoz :P

very nice.. very soft.. i recommend the Choco and cream wassant bread. soo yummy.. i left one with me.. going to eat it up later.. :dribble:

that good huh? holland V has a branch too right?

me just came back after going for hair treatment session :P

in germany, it cost 0.50 euro to go to the toilet...

and the toilet seat can move one loh!! there is a sanitizer to clean the seat...

very tired... i go sleep liaoz :P

but why woud you want the toilet seat to move?!? then won't the urine and sh it splatter everywhere meh?! :bangwall:

yayaya.. but i not sure abt holland V supply.. dont scold me if you go there and left empty handed hor.. :P

sure or not?!? it's like die die must try liao lor! I'm feeling hungry after seeing the bread's pictures....later after work got facial.....need to lun until 8+ then can makan :bangwall:

sure or not?!? it's like die die must try liao lor! I'm feeling hungry after seeing the bread's pictures....later after work got facial.....need to lun until 8+ then can makan :bangwall:

talking abt facial.. i been 2 mths nv go liao.. want to save money for the trip.. i decided to go after the trip.. i believe after the trip come back sure breakouts.. :bangwall:

talking abt facial.. i been 2 mths nv go liao.. want to save money for the trip.. i decided to go after the trip.. i believe after the trip come back sure breakouts.. :bangwall:

mine is package one...so nvr go also waste money...so i make it a point to go every month.....

your facial is at where one? i'm thinking of stopping after my sessions finish....very siong leh....

mine is package one...so nvr go also waste money...so i make it a point to go every month.....

your facial is at where one? i'm thinking of stopping after my sessions finish....very siong leh....

ohh okok.. i dont like to sign package one.. yours package one got expiry date? how much per session.. mine $66 per session wor.. last time i usually go once every 1.5 mths.. then when wedding is closer, start going monthly..

i feel 1.5 mths is just fine lah.. my do my facial at rail mall..

Edited by xinyi_reiko

ohh okok.. i dont like to sign package one.. yours package one got expiry date? how much per session.. mine $66 per session wor.. last time i usually go once every 1.5 mths.. then when wedding is closer, start going monthly..

i feel 1.5 mths is just fine lah..

must be completed in duno 2 or 3 years....i've still got like 17 or so sessions....i'm paying 12 mth instalment...per mth 64+ for 20 sessions........duno wroth it or not...but per month keep paying 60+ i find it very tiring....