Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luv-to-bake

Built-in oven

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

can anyone advise on location of built in oven...bottom cabinet under stove or under table top

or top cabinet.....beside sink or stove...

need enlightenment..hehe

can anyone advise on location of built in oven...bottom cabinet under stove or under table top

or top cabinet.....beside sink or stove...

need enlightenment..hehe

I'd suggest that you go with the top cabinet next to the stove. This way you don't have to keep bending down to open and cloase the oven doors. Also, it is easier to look at what you're cooking in the oven if it's nearer to your eye-level.

Can anyone advise between Ariston and Rinnai, which one would you all recommend?

I'd suggest an Ariston even though it's a little more expensive, it's an italian brand and the quality an finishing is much better than Rinnai. Could go for the entry level ones. Just as good. The FZ61 Oven is what have and it hasn't failed me yet.

I'd suggest an Ariston even though it's a little more expensive, it's an italian brand and the quality an finishing is much better than Rinnai. Could go for the entry level ones. Just as good. The FZ61 Oven is what have and it hasn't failed me yet.

Thanx for your reply! in fact we have decided on the FZ61.1IX model. hehe.. :notti:

anyone using bosch ovens? just inquired today at harvey norman and they said bosch is actually better than brandt. bosch price is 749 the brandt is 799.

also, i am keen on buying a built in oven as i am baking a lot but since i am just renting my flat i don't want to hack out anything. is it ok to just buy the oven cabinet? i think ikea is selling one and even mayer. but ikea can provide legs for the cabinet so it can stand on its own.

thanks so much for the replies!

• Like 1

Hi all,

I am thinking of getting Electrolux oven model EOB53000X: 8 cooking functions with ultrafan but no self cleaning function selling at 899 at one of the neighbourhood shop. Anyone using this model? Is this a good buy???

Thanks!

• Like 1

Harlow,

Anyone considering/bought Hobz oven? Went to Poh Joo yesterday, and the salesperson recommended that. Wondering if it's good anot. The only thing I know about this brand is that it's a spinoff from Elanne. :(

Hi,

Seems like not much comment on Turbo ovens... Anyone using it? I was too busy to find an ID that I cant do much research on built-in ovens. Just place a dep on Turbo TFPI605FX from Harvey Norman. It has the turbo fan which works best for baking cookies and 5 cooking function.

Anyone comments please???

Regards

Glamchic

Anyone using a steam oven?Im thinking of buying a miele dg1050 steam oven @ck tang $2180,with 12% rebates

http://www.mielesteamoven.com/

Hi,

has anyone heard of Fujioh Ovens? Was recommended one bya dealer, FBO-3GL. However, its not listed on the Fujioh SG website and also there's not much online information..

Thanks for the help in advance! :D

Hi,

has anyone heard of Fujioh Ovens? Was recommended one bya dealer, FBO-3GL. However, its not listed on the Fujioh SG website and also there's not much online information..

Thanks for the help in advance! :D

sorry never heard..prefer european brands like de detriech or miele.hmm..maybe some other users can feedback?

Hallo,

My hubby wanted an oven with rotisserie function and I'm considering brandt FC642XF1 oven which is within my budget and having all basic function i need. But the sales person told me this oven need to do changing of it's catalytic liner every 1 to 2 yrs and it cost about $150. He then recommend borsch HBN430551J oven. this one have ecoclean function dun need to chg liner but without rotisserie function... :( .. i'm not sure which one is better.

is it true that nowadays oven with fan there's no need for rotisserie function to cook chicken???