Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luv-to-bake

Built-in oven

Hi Vivien ;

I'm new here , saw your Post that you went to purcahse a oven from Mayer . hows is it ? and which model you purchase ? BTW did you attend their baking lesson ? once you purchase an oven you entile for 2 free baking lesson but you have to book on line or call up mayer head office :)

New Kid on the block :)

Who loves to cook and learn and advise and share ideas :)

kitchen matters

Hi,

I have just asked the lady (Angie from Great World City) to reserve for me yesterday, will go again tomorrow evening to settle the details and payment. I am getting Indesit FIE61.1KAIX. Not sure about the baking class but she did mention about it. You went before?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

I have just asked the lady (Angie from Great World City) to reserve for me yesterday, will go again tomorrow evening to settle the details and payment. I am getting Indesit FIE61.1KAIX. Not sure about the baking class but she did mention about it. You went before?

Hi Vivien ;

gd morning , i went a few times in the pass . and i always survey the market for electrical products . As for the Indesit oven you chose is Made In italy .

+ Capacity : 56 litres , 6 cooking programs , tangential ventilation .

Just take note the oven wire is 0.9 meter long so must inform your reno ppl to make the power point near by :) / and once install must heat up with Top and bottom with fan for about 20mins to burn away the moisture and is advise to heat up your oven once a month tp prevent it from tripping :( and is not advisable to put the oven near the fridge as it may effect the fridge :(

happy shopping :) if need my assist do let me know :) cos i deal and handle most Brands in the market :) and always learning and assist and studing as i love to handle all these products , BTW wat Hob and Hood you purchase ?

kitchen matters

i am looking for a build in oven too..have decided to get Rinnai but last minute no stock and need to wait till mid Dec :(. No time to wait for it as carpentry work need to start end Nov liao. Anyone can recommend which brand and model to go for? My budget is $500~800.

Thanks.

Turbo Incanto has black model...

Here's how it looks like in my kitchen:

day25-kitchen01.jpg

I got it for ard 600 at courts.

Hi Vivien ;

gd morning , i went a few times in the pass . and i always survey the market for electrical products . As for the Indesit oven you chose is Made In italy .

+ Capacity : 56 litres , 6 cooking programs , tangential ventilation .

Just take note the oven wire is 0.9 meter long so must inform your reno ppl to make the power point near by :) / and once install must heat up with Top and bottom with fan for about 20mins to burn away the moisture and is advise to heat up your oven once a month tp prevent it from tripping :( and is not advisable to put the oven near the fridge as it may effect the fridge :(

happy shopping :) if need my assist do let me know :) cos i deal and handle most Brands in the market :) and always learning and assist and studing as i love to handle all these products , BTW wat Hob and Hood you purchase ?

kitchen matters

Thanks for the information. :)

The kitchen cabinet layout is in fact near the fridge lor...will try to see if anything can be done. Perhaps leave 1/2 feet distance from the fridge.

You teach cooking/baking? or you also sell kitchen appliances?...just curious :)

I bought HOBZ hob and hood HG-783 and HH-902SS.

Turbo Incanto has black model...

Here's how it looks like in my kitchen:

I got it for ard 600 at courts.

Hi Worldangel,

Thanks. Looks nice in black.. :)

I have just settle the payment for the Indesit model yesterday...hopefully it works well for me.

Have a good weekend. :yamseng:

Hi Worldangel,

Thanks. Looks nice in black.. :)

I have just settle the payment for the Indesit model yesterday...hopefully it works well for me.

Have a good weekend. :yamseng:

HI Vivien,

How much do you pay for Indesit Oven? thank you.

Hi everyone,

Any idea if Rinnai or Electrolux Oven is good? And for Brandt or Ariston ovens, what is the price range for a decent Multifunction Oven?

Rgds,

Cosmic_ex

Hi, all...

I got quotation on these two brands. It's a combo of hob+hood+oven. The price for both brands is similar!! $1640. Hence, the main question i would like to aks. whixh one shld i choose: Brandt or Ariston.

Brandt ($1640): design not so nice

Ariston ($1640): design nice, but was told brandt is better.

I m in dilemma... pls help. thx a million.

Hi, ppl

I would like to check if anyone know what is limit of Amp we can use for oven in HDB? I have check many of the oven brand they mostly state that it require 16 amp. So i am checking if any one know what a 5 rm hdb flat is suitable to use?

Do we have to redo the electrical work if we gonna use those with higher amp ? How much does it usually cost?

Thanks

Hi, ppl

I would like to check if anyone know what is limit of Amp we can use for oven in HDB? I have check many of the oven brand they mostly state that it require 16 amp. So i am checking if any one know what a 5 rm hdb flat is suitable to use?

Do we have to redo the electrical work if we gonna use those with higher amp ? How much does it usually cost?

Thanks

Hi :)

Most oven are using install 13 AMP ( i have check with a electrical person ) :) and most come with air blowing out from the front as it will cool down the oven when it reaches a high Temp. The only ting to take note is try not to put near a fridge as it may effect the fridge.

Once install oven , you have to heat up the oven first , mostly by Top and bottom heat with fan for about 20 mins and is best to do it once a month to prevent it from tripping the house :) - All oven need to do it :)

:) BTW which oven you looking at ?

Kitchen matters :)

Hi, all...

I got quotation on these two brands. It's a combo of hob+hood+oven. The price for both brands is similar!! $1640. Hence, the main question i would like to aks. whixh one shld i choose: Brandt or Ariston.

Brandt ($1640): design not so nice

Ariston ($1640): design nice, but was told brandt is better.

I m in dilemma... pls help. thx a million.

which model of the Brandt or Ariston , maybe i could assist you. The most important is after sales service :)

thanks alot

kitchen matters

Hi, ppl

Thanks

Advise :) , Inform your electrical ppl to run direct from the MCB board for the domestic oven (13 AMP).

:)

kitchen matters

Advise :) , Inform your electrical ppl to run direct from the MCB board for the domestic oven (13 AMP).

kitchen matters

Oh thanks for the reply .. I am just checking at the Oven in General I 've seen Brandt, Bosch and Ariston and so on

I can't recall the model no but am quite sure it say current is 16 Amp .

I have checked My block is improve version. And the MCB board there say 40 amp

so i guess it's fine unless i turn on every electrical appliances in the household.

Oh thanks for the reply .. I am just checking at the Oven in General I 've seen Brandt, Bosch and Ariston and so on

I can't recall the model no but am quite sure it say current is 16 Amp .

I have checked My block is improve version. And the MCB board there say 40 amp

so i guess it's fine unless i turn on every electrical appliances in the household.

kitchen matters