Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luv-to-bake

Built-in oven

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Can anyone help in the following?

1. Anyone used an UNO oven before? How is it and the service?

2. Anyone can make a recommendation on where I can get the following:

a) Oven with digital settings for around $900?

b) Ceramic electric hob for under $800

3. Anyone used a Balancing door - I am trying to find a cheaper alternative than Ariston.

:bangwall:

Can anyone help in the following?

1. Anyone used an UNO oven before? How is it and the service?

UNO is under Tecno, Tecnogas brand.

Guest sunshin387
UNO is under Tecno, Tecnogas brand.

i'm thinking of getting a standing cooker... heard it's good but quite pricey..

anyone any comment on ariston oven? the Fz61.1X or FB51.2X ? after discount is 749 and 629 respectively now got some promo i think.

i read alot of review brandt ovens are good and reasonably priced but i cant seem to find alot of place displaying the ovens or catalogs. the one harvey normal display is ex! any recommendation which brandt model is good?

me kinda newbie to oven but very interesting to start baking/roasting/grilling etc. so i was thinking of a averagely good oven. can u guys recommend?

wat abt techno/uno/technogas/turbo/rinnai ovens?

My wife is contemplating on getting an oven. She's just starting to bake so don't have to get such a good one. I guess an entry level one should do the trick. Anyone can please recommend? :)

My wife is contemplating on getting an oven. She's just starting to bake so don't have to get such a good one. I guess an entry level one should do the trick. Anyone can please recommend? :)

I heard that the Ariston FZ61 Oven is quite worth the money as an entry-level oven. Looks nice with the stainless steel. I've got a FZ990 which as more cooking programmes and the rotisserie function. Great for roatsing chicken.

We bought the Ariston FZ62 C.1 IX (catalytic self cleaning oven) at $850 and SO 100 IX (steam oven) at $1450. Recommended by my colleague used Ariston oven as well. Have not tried out yet though...

P1030596.jpg

Hi Typhoonz,

If she juz started to bake, I would recommend you to buy those non-built-in ones..

The common brand is Tefal for ovenette.. =)

Cheers!

15Amp, when you buy the oven they will tell you what you need to tell your electrician. On thing i am not certain if it is related, sometimes your main will trip when you switch on your oven, could be the loading. :deal:

hi, is there a need to do up a 15amp socket for the built-in oven? Will a 13amp socket work juz fine?

15Amp, when you buy the oven they will tell you what you need to tell your electrician. On thing i am not certain if it is related, sometimes your main will trip when you switch on your oven, could be the loading. :deal:

oic, i've yet to buy my oven but i will be getting the electrician to do up my home in a week or two. Maybe i will juz call up the retailer to confirm. Thanks! :P

Hi,

Most ovens usually require only 13 amp...but some need 15 amp.

You need to check the specifications of the oven.

I'm also think of getting a simple oven and a microwave. No need super features and I'm those ppl that believe that a item is design to do a specific functions will be better and last longer.

Anyone got gd recommendation of a conventional oven and a decent microwave? So far only hear Ariston Oven.

JC

If you're looking for an entry level oven, the FB51.2IX Oven is something thing you might want to consider. It has 5 cooking programs so it's quite simple. If you're looking at the looks, then maybe the FZ61.1 Oven is a nicer choice. Hope this helps.