Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yokine9a

Solid Kitchen Top - Silestone

S7654R, your $190 is per foot run or per sq foot? Unless they are having a sale now, else from what I know, they charge their stone at per sq foot.

Compassvale, yes quartz can avoid the seamlines for long pieces. They will send their man to your place for measurement before they customised a single piece to fit onto your countertop. Measurement, delivery and labour cost are all included in their price, except the hole cutting cost.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
S7654R, your $190 is per foot run or per sq foot? Unless they are having a sale now, else from what I know, they charge their stone at per sq foot.

Compassvale, yes quartz can avoid the seamlines for long pieces. They will send their man to your place for measurement before they customised a single piece to fit onto your countertop. Measurement, delivery and labour cost are all included in their price, except the hole cutting cost.

It is $190/ft run. NOT square ft. Therefore if your kitchen is 10ft run, it cost $1900. This includes install cost and backsplash. It is also 20mm solid thick (I am not sure if they have other underlying material like in Corian) . There is an additional charge of $100 for every cutout. No other hidden cost. Most of their designs are $190, therefore you do not have to fork out more for the more prettier or 'galaxy' designs.

There will be seamline but very fine. I am not bothered by it as my present wood has them as well. They explain to me that the raw material is 3.1m x about 1.5m. Therefore the number of seamline depends on your kitchen length.... and also your lift.

oh, ic ic, this is cheap. How come the salewoman told me their price was charged per square foot? :dancingqueen:

All the best to your kitchen reno :notti:

consider this silestone for my kitchen work + hob + sink top....reading it in this forum..seems much better as compared to solid top..

My contractor offering me LG Full arcylic solid top at $80pf run....but i am worry about the scratches and stain as i do cook.

anyone has any update on this silestone at changi? i going this weekend to take a look

consider this silestone for my kitchen work + hob + sink top....reading it in this forum..seems much better as compared to solid top..

My contractor offering me LG Full arcylic solid top at $80pf run....but i am worry about the scratches and stain as i do cook.

anyone has any update on this silestone at changi? i going this weekend to take a look

You can check out my blog for my kitchen pics. I find it very sleek and easy to clean, no scratch marks or stains yet since i have cooked few times liao. Out of habit I do not drag things around and always use pot stands though.

If you have the budget and like the range available, and is planning to stay in your flat many years, then go for it. I wanted a white counter top and felt that white acrylics either scratches or stains easily so i splurged on this.

Hi everyone, came across this topic and guess many of you love quartz countertop alot. However, Silestone is not the only one that does quartz in Singapore. There're other companies that does quartz too! One example is Four seasons hotel. I'm not sure when Silestone came to Singapore, but I do know that the countertop in Four seasons hotel are not made by them.... Just search deep enough, you may get something at a more affordable price.... Cheers!! :)

Tried to do a search for quartz countertop but couldn't find much for alternative supplier than Silestone. If anyone have contact for cheaper source, can PM me. TIA

Btw, the countertop top for LG is it quartz or arcylic? Coz saw some one mentioned earlier than LG have quartz top too.

LG has quartz too

if i'm not wrong Earnest Interior does supply it

just check with your contractor about quartz top

i'm sure there are alternatives

EI quote me $140 for the LG quartz top :yamseng:

i visit silestone office at changi south today. Price starts from $150, $170, $190 and $220+ per feet depending on colors. There is only two choices for $150 and plenty for $170 and above. They charge $80 per cut for each stove and basin and $25+ for tap hole. price incl a small backsplash and excl GST.

thinking of using a red color (eros steller) with glitter mirror embedded...as counter top.having not seen red counter top so far in t-blog, not sure if it is wise choice. still researching.

LG also doing quartz surface but not sure available here or not.

Will be visiting ceasarstone office soon...as soon as i find where it is..haha :dancingqueen:

i found the the local dealer detail for caesarstone at their website.

PREMA ASIA MARKETING PTE LTD

No 10 Batok Crescent # 13-01

The Spire Singapore 658079

Tel: (065) 6316 1938

Fax:(065) 6565 9838

philip@prema.com.sg

i found the the local dealer detail for caesarstone at their website.

PREMA ASIA MARKETING PTE LTD

No 10 Batok Crescent # 13-01

The Spire Singapore 658079

Tel: (065) 6316 1938

Fax:(065) 6565 9838

philip@prema.com.sg

LG also doing quartz surface but not sure available here or not.

Will be visiting ceasarstone office soon...as soon as i find where it is..haha :dancingqueen:

i know earnest interior does supply LG to their customer

went there last year for a quote and was shown the samples

silestone has much nicer colours :notti:

What is caesarstone? Something like quartz?

i think LG, silestone and caesarstone all brands of quartz

just like corian, LG and others are brands of solid surface :yamseng: