Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

No "snatching Of Bride"-what To Show During Wedding Dinner

hey fifteenmay, u can get ur videographer to help u "cut" the footage mah.. things to show like.. march in at the church -> exchange vows/rings -> kissed -> throw hand bouquet to yr sis -> who's the lucky gal caught ur bouquet.. etc etc... even preparation in the changing room at church.. quite common bah i tink.. ur videographer shld know wat to do.. hee.. :sport-smiley-003:

Hi Xlan,

Thanks for the advice.

Do you have any good recommendations for AD Photographer & Videographer?

My BS Package does not include this

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Alamak, i am overseas on that day. Can PM me?

huh? pm you wat thing? :sport-smiley-004:

btw for photographer, you can try daniel beh.

oh.. i hvn't married yet.. haha.. no actual experience for a recomm.. but my fren's brother doing full time AD photography.. name gideon koh.. can view portfolio on his webby http://www.gideonkoh.com/

Hey all,

Photographers are so ex nowadays! sigh..

Shortlisted the following to meet them to see their portfolios.

-AMPM Photography

-Yew Kwang Photography

-Dreamzcoffee

-Plush Photography

Anyone used the above for their own wedding?Please share comments.

huh? pm you wat thing? :sport-smiley-004:

btw for photographer, you can try daniel beh.

Hi Zc31,

The finale of the show is soon right? :yamseng:

fiftenmay - saw your blog - you went to ee too? Liked it?

I had church wedding at St Anne's (no bride snatching too) - we had videographer who did express for us. So during our dinner, we showed that express. It consisted of the day's events played over a cute song - make up in the morning, the joruney to church, snipplets of the significant moments during the mass and abit of tea ceremony. Nothing much interesting, but he managed to incorporate some cute scenes into the express highlights.

We considered prewedding film too - met up once with Wedding Paparazzi - quite liked their works, but didnt engage them in the end.

Hi Zc31,

The finale of the show is soon right? :yamseng:

we should support support Zc31 on this thur finale. but sigh, dont know which one is him leh? :sport-smiley-004:

fiftenmay - saw your blog - you went to ee too? Liked it?

I had church wedding at St Anne's (no bride snatching too) - we had videographer who did express for us. So during our dinner, we showed that express. It consisted of the day's events played over a cute song - make up in the morning, the joruney to church, snipplets of the significant moments during the mass and abit of tea ceremony. Nothing much interesting, but he managed to incorporate some cute scenes into the express highlights.

We considered prewedding film too - met up once with Wedding Paparazzi - quite liked their works, but didnt engage them in the end.

Hi Compassvale,

Did you leave a tag on my tag board? : )

Yes i went to EE in Dec 07. i found it a super meaningful experience and my htb and me became much closer after that. just a week ago, my htb complimented me to say that after EE, i seemed to know how to control my temper and know when to compromise more. he also learnt how to be more patient with me. i think EE brought up alot of topics that most couples wun touch on seriously before marriage. There are alot of tender moments as well, we wrote a love letter to each other and i made my HTB tear.. i love EE! :dunno:

i am meeting up with wedding paparazzi as well. in this aspect, my htb is willing to spend the money and i am trying to curb the unneccessary cost. of course i want the perfect wedding but now thinking whether is it neccessary to spend money on viedographer and prewedding video clip. what do you think?

Edited by fifteenmay

hi,

i'm a freelancer that provide photo montage and cartoon animation services at an affordable prices.

Send me a PM if for more enquiry/ information. I'll be glad to help. =]

This might come too late but better late than never......

Got me thinking....squeezing out my creative juices.......

Idea 1: Grab a few of ur best friends and get them to talk about u..... likewise your spouse shall do the same..... best if you have frens who knows the ups and downs of your life and ur relationship with your love.Followed by well wishes.

Idea 2: Shoot a video of the day b4 e wedding. Shows how excited the groom is and how nervous the bride can be. Family to share their best wishes.

All I can think about for now...... busy busy busy.....

This might come too late but better late than never......

Got me thinking....squeezing out my creative juices.......

Idea 1: Grab a few of ur best friends and get them to talk about u..... likewise your spouse shall do the same..... best if you have frens who knows the ups and downs of your life and ur relationship with your love.Followed by well wishes.

Idea 2: Shoot a video of the day b4 e wedding. Shows how excited the groom is and how nervous the bride can be. Family to share their best wishes.

All I can think about for now...... busy busy busy.....

Hey Jericho,

Thanks for sharing your ideas with me even though you are so busy.

My wedding is next year so still got time.. :notti:

when is yours?

Hey Jericho,

Thanks for sharing your ideas with me even though you are so busy.

My wedding is next year so still got time.. :notti:

when is yours?

Sorry for the late reply. Sort of lost my password for the forums.

Anyway, I am a photographer so I do have some weird ideas here and there. You can email me at jerichophotography@gmail.com and see if we can come up with some creative ideas...... ideas n themes are like bread n butter for pple like me.