Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

No "snatching Of Bride"-what To Show During Wedding Dinner

Hi All,

need some advice. As my HTB and i are catholics, we will meet at the church and do not have the traditional " snatching of bride" at the bride's place.

Usually, the couple shows this scene during the wedding dinner. Any ideas of what to show in place of this?

Would prefer not to have photos montage (Young to old kind;look too yucky to let everyone see ),or sing songs to each other and we dun have any interesting story about how we met to re enact.

Please help!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi All,

need some advice. As my HTB and i are catholics, we will meet at the church and do not have the traditional " snatching of bride" at the bride's place.

Usually, the couple shows this scene during the wedding dinner. Any ideas of what to show in place of this?

Would prefer not to have photos montage (Young to old kind;look too yucky to let everyone see ),or sing songs to each other and we dun have any interesting story about how we met to re enact.

Please help!

if you willing to spend can do an animation clip. i am sure there are some interesting events between 2 of you?

if not can video the solemisation process. can show it during the dinner. My friend did that. :)

if you willing to spend can do an animation clip. i am sure there are some interesting events between 2 of you?

if not can video the solemisation process. can show it during the dinner. My friend did that. :dancingqueen:

Hi Xinyi_Reiko,

Thanks for the tip. racking my brains of what can i show in an animation clip. How much does such a service cost btw? any one knows?

I wun have a solemisation ceremony as mine would be in a church with a priest. i dun think i can show the whole wedding mass which is an hour long as it might bore the socks off everyone :good:

Hi Xinyi_Reiko,

Thanks for the tip. racking my brains of what can i show in an animation clip. How much does such a service cost btw? any one knows?

I wun have a solemisation ceremony as mine would be in a church with a priest. i dun think i can show the whole wedding mass which is an hour long as it might bore the socks off everyone :dancingqueen:

animation can do alot of things. can show how both of you met to proposal. :angry: the cost is starting from $400.

can do a express clip for the solemisation ceremony. no need to show the whole thing. you just need to talk to the VG, and see whether he is willing do it or not.

nothing is impossible ya. nv try to find out, you will nv know. :lol:

do some brainstorming.. and you will realised alot of things can be shown during the dinner.. hehe..

:good:

You can show your wedding album. Then keep your book and prevent it from "mishandling" during dinner lol.

we also shown our wedding albums during banquet and so far the albums are still in good conditions. then before the banquet started (all the guests were sitted) we shown our photo montage. :jawdrop:

Animation usually has preview and full.

Preview for guest projection, full for own collection.

For me alittle different. String quartet for cocktail at the garden and during dinner, i would play a video clip of my filming at mediacorp during the upcoming wedding program that's yet to be aired.

For me alittle different. String quartet for cocktail at the garden and during dinner, i would play a video clip of my filming at mediacorp during the upcoming wedding program that's yet to be aired.

you're on tv for the wedding program? when will the program be showed? :(

you're on tv for the wedding program? when will the program be showed? !!

Errr.... me n wifey joined wedding affair :notti:

Errr.... me n wifey joined wedding affair :dunno:

so, when the program is going to air on tv leh? then everybody can watch mah. :yamseng:

so, when the program is going to air on tv leh? then everybody can watch mah. :yamseng:

Now got advertisments liao, but it's gonna be aired on 13th March Ch 5.

Don't ask which is me, kinda malu. :)

Don't ask which is me, kinda malu. :(

ch 5? i thought its on ch 8. :) ok, noted on 13 march ch 5. but what time huh? i seldom watch tv so dont know there's advertisement. :yamseng:

awwwwww sooo coool..... pm me leh

Don't ask which is me, kinda malu. :bangwall:

Alamak, i am overseas on that day. Can PM me?

hey fifteenmay, u can get ur videographer to help u "cut" the footage mah.. things to show like.. march in at the church -> exchange vows/rings -> kissed -> throw hand bouquet to yr sis -> who's the lucky gal caught ur bouquet.. etc etc... even preparation in the changing room at church.. quite common bah i tink.. ur videographer shld know wat to do.. hee.. :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by xlan