Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bbbs

No House To Stay

I'm so vexed now!:sport-smiley-004:

My lease actually ended end of Feb, but my landlord is good enuff to extend 1 more month for me without increasing the rental.

I bought a resale during End Nov and went for my first appointment on Feb 18th. Owner's agent told us that owner has bought a new place in town and is currently doing renovations. (i was delighted) i thot i could have the house earlier...

Their reno drag and drag and i was even told during my first appointment that only the tilings are done. The rest are not even touched. As far as i know due to CNY period, most contractors are closed for nearly a month. I'm so upset, i cannot move in until early June.

I got my agent to speak to the seller's agent for us to view the place, as i want my ID to re-design the kitchen. bUt they kept giving excuses like house messy and going for a holiday etc... >_< I've already paid FULL HARD CASH during first appointment for the Cash Above Valuation and now im getting all these ****... I jus want to view the KITCHEN!:sport-smiley-004:!!

I cannot believe it man... I sign on end nov and i still hv not seen gotten the hse :D :D

and i've to shift out by end march where my customery is on end march too. and worst i've no house to stay!:bleah:! i've to get the movers to move all my things to their storage place and shift up to my company to stay for 2 solid months. WAH LAU!:rofl: Im so Upset!:rofl: I JUS WAN TO RANT!:rofl:

Seller's agent still promise us can get the KEY b4 CNY

now good friday also coming liao.. i still hv not gotten the KEYS and not seen the kitchen for the 2nd time :rofl:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I'm so vexed now!:sport-smiley-004:

My lease actually ended end of Feb, but my landlord is good enuff to extend 1 more month for me without increasing the rental.

I bought a resale during End Nov and went for my first appointment on Feb 18th. Owner's agent told us that owner has bought a new place in town and is currently doing renovations. (i was delighted) i thot i could have the house earlier...

Their reno drag and drag and i was even told during my first appointment that only the tilings are done. The rest are not even touched. As far as i know due to CNY period, most contractors are closed for nearly a month. I'm so upset, i cannot move in until early June.

I got my agent to speak to the seller's agent for us to view the place, as i want my ID to re-design the kitchen. bUt they kept giving excuses like house messy and going for a holiday etc... >_< I've already paid FULL HARD CASH during first appointment for the Cash Above Valuation and now im getting all these ****... I jus want to view the KITCHEN!:sport-smiley-004:!!

I cannot believe it man... I sign on end nov and i still hv not seen gotten the hse :D:D

and i've to shift out by end march where my customery is on end march too. and worst i've no house to stay!:bleah:! i've to get the movers to move all my things to their storage place and shift up to my company to stay for 2 solid months. WAH LAU!:rofl: Im so Upset!:rofl: I JUS WAN TO RANT!:rofl:

Seller's agent still promise us can get the KEY b4 CNY

now good friday also coming liao.. i still hv not gotten the KEYS and not seen the kitchen for the 2nd time :rofl:

So chan.

how come they dun allow u to view kitchen? kitchen onli wat

TPY:

hannor.. boohoohoo.. no where to rant .. tts why rant here..

Oinkoink:

Can lend me yr hse? they scare i go kitchen and steal their food. hahah!:sport-smiley-004:

or maybe somewhere is leaking.

omg.. scary man!

:D

i sms my agent: WAH LAO. seller's agent says can take key b4 cny... now good friday also coming already. wheres the key??? i got no hse to stay!:D!

My agent screwed the seller's agent and he finally arranged for us to see the kitchen today!! :good::good:

when is 2nd appointment? possible for seller to compensate something?

april 14th

i believe seller did not say anything... but its the agent

april 14th

Than you will get key on Apr 14 liao right? Why need to wait till Jun?

U shd get the keys on the 2nd appt...if there is no prior arrangment earlier on (black & white) to let the

seller stay longer. If they wan to stay longer, u hv the right to ask them to move or collect rental from them.

april 14th

Ur lease ends in Feb and you know your 2nd appt is in April? Shouldn't you make plans for the time between?

By the 2nd appt, the transfer of ownership will be to you unless there is prior arrangements. You have the right to "evict" them loh. But before that, unfortunately they have the right not to let you in the house, even to view the kitchen. But you have to check for "defects" 1 time before the 2nd appt (usu. after owners have moved out & hse is empty). Since your 1st appt is in Feb, the 2nd appt date seems reasonable (usu. 8 weeks.)

nope. its not the seller's fault.. its seller's agent who gave empty promises.

We knew our lease is ending, thus we decided to get our own hse.

after searching for 2 months, we finally found one within our budget.. and that was in NOV!:dunno:

Seller's agent told us Seller has already bought a new flat and its currently under renovation. No problem of handling the key to you fast. So our first appointment was back in mid Feb when he has promised to sign undertaking etc... When we met up with our seller during first appointment, she told us that her hse has only flooring done..

IMHO, from NOV - FEB only flooring done?I know most contractors are closed for CNY.. but that is a bit too long...

nvm.. i've found a place to stay for the nx 2 months too