Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Assassin

~ All About Korea Here ~

no problem. you can go ahead to do so. as i said i dont even know you guys. haha. its only a forum so no need take it too hard. so silly. that's why i will never get angry. :P:yamseng::D

:dancingqueen:

!!

SO FUNNY! you got trick! !!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Assassin, beware there got alot of FAKE LVs around wor...8|

Duno if there's a shop called dua pao xian shop where you can find BOTH LVs and diamonds together or not...

Oh no :) I thought Korea got alot of REAL LV bags available :dunno::good:

So Korea make fake LV bags?? :D Thats very bad of this country... :(8|

your diamond budget how much?? you want to buy how big diamond?? :D

I want to buy 0.1 carat diamond that look like 1.0 carat size diamond. Possible to get that in Korea? :good:

You better prepare more $$ leh.. The dao po xian shop that Air mentioned sells diamonds above 1.0 carat one.. But the grade dunno good or not leh.. Skali fake one.. Might be crystal.. Think you better think twice of buying there..

Fake one ok...my wife dont mind one...as long as it is from Korea can already :)

So can I conclude that Korea is a major seller and exporter of fake goods like LVs and diamonds? :dunno:

I want to buy 0.1 carat diamond that look like 1.0 carat size diamond. Possible to get that in Korea? 8|

Fake one ok...my wife dont mind one...as long as it is from Korea can already :)

So can I conclude that Korea is a major seller and exporter of fake goods like LVs and diamonds? :D

Have.. Korea many many!! :dunno: Ya lar, fake one nvm lar.. People like Korea, opps, I mean ppl in Korea also flaunt them as if they were real.. Your wife also can.. :(

Your conclusion is not verified.. Even if fake, also must see pictures mah.. NPNT!! Maybe they don't even sell them in the 1st place!! :good:

I want to buy 0.1 carat diamond that look like 1.0 carat size diamond. Possible to get that in Korea? :good:

So can I conclude that Korea is a major seller and exporter of fake goods like LVs and diamonds? :dunno:

I think you can probably get it...cos there's one bugger who got it...0.1carat that looks like a 1.0 carat...so i think you would have no problem finding one there...

I support your conclusion

Ya assassin, be careful when u go to that shop, if the person cannot produce anything you want, just tell them NPNT!

Ya rem to check for authencity.....beri impt...they might substitute a swaskiski cristal for you....check check check!!

But how to check if the shop forever say they wont show any picture but claim they have the product? Anyway its ok lah, fake one I also buy. Just dont let my wife know can already :):dunno::good:

But how to check if the shop forever say they wont show any picture but claim they have the product? Anyway its ok lah, fake one I also buy. Just dont let my wife know can already :):dunno::good:

:D8|:( Cannot tahan already.. A pity that Korea is offline le.. Opps, I mean, we are not in Korea now.. 8|:rofl::rofl: What am I talking about? :lol::lol::rofl:

Ya lor.. Gonna be careful about what you buy.. Don't buy becoz they free you a Winnie the Pooh soft toy with each purchase.. Bo hua one..

But again, Air and I not very experienced in buying things from Korea lar.. I think you better ask those people who are VERY familiar with LV and diamonds lar.. We poor people, need to work so hard to buy things for ourselves.. Won't know much.. Better seek professional advice from those 'sweep-the-floor-everyday-but-floor-still-very-dusty' tai-tais.. :(

I understand...ok I let you out on a secret....man like me who have to buy LVs and diamonds for wife got reason one... you know women....give them these presents and they think husband is good and love them alot... in actual fact I am having an affair and not interested in my wife anymore... but then buy real LVs and diamonds not worth it.... so bring my wife to Korea buy fake ones lor :):dunno::good:

huh? huh? what? 8|:lol:

Wow! today my mood is the BEST! :D share with you guys tomolo! 8|

Oh hi! Your nick is call Korea :rofl: So I assume you must know about this country Korea alot. So is it true that Korea make fake LVs and diamonds??? :rofl: Can tell me more about Korea and how the people are like??? :rofl::lol:

But how to check if the shop forever say they wont show any picture but claim they have the product? Anyway its ok lah, fake one I also buy. Just dont let my wife know can already :dancingqueen::):sport-smiley-004:

If NPNT, don't believe! Must be confirm + guarantee bogus one! Dun dio pian!

I understand...ok I let you out on a secret....man like me who have to buy LVs and diamonds for wife got reason one... you know women....give them these presents and they think husband is good and love them alot... in actual fact I am having an affair and not interested in my wife anymore... but then buy real LVs and diamonds not worth it.... so bring my wife to Korea buy fake ones lor :dancingqueen::):sport-smiley-004:

Oh hi! Your nick is call Korea :) So I assume you must know about this country Korea alot. So is it true that Korea make fake LVs and diamonds??? :notti: Can tell me more about Korea and how the people are like??? :notti::notti:

Okok.. Understand liao.. Poor Korea.. Opps... I always say the wrong things in this thread.. :notti:

Diamonds? in korea get it from which area?

knowing that diamonds got many grade.. but still im not sure which is which.

Ya diamonds got many grade. But its not important liao if you just buy fake ones :dancingqueen:

I understand...ok I let you out on a secret....man like me who have to buy LVs and diamonds for wife got reason one... you know women....give them these presents and they think husband is good and love them alot... in actual fact I am having an affair and not interested in my wife anymore... but then buy real LVs and diamonds not worth it.... so bring my wife to Korea buy fake ones lor :dancingqueen::):sport-smiley-004:

Oh....ok....ming bai ming bai liao

No wonder some ppl lavish so much stones and baba bags on their wives....now i know....thanks for the enlightenment Assassin... :notti: