Sign in to follow this  
big orange

January Balloting Result Out!

nikemanx,

thanks!

pongy,

I also got the package!

getting excited now~ :dancingqueen:

btw... I oso balloted Jade spring for back up.. haha.. the Qno is 1889. can buy 4D...

lucky I got the queenstown!

so how many more units are available for blk 91? I still haven got my package yet =<

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
anyone know whether HDB can sell me the model which they display at TPY hdb hub?

Thanks. :)

why do you wanna buy the model??? :o:o:o

display in your new home???

anise,

mine is 5rm..

HDB package din mention abt the 4rm for queenstown..

oh.. i thot they will juz come in a booklet containing all the 4 and 5rm info.. anyway thanks alot =)

why do you wanna buy the model??? :o:o:o

display in your new home???

big orange wanna get the model?? lol...

nikemanx,

thanks!

pongy,

I also got the package!

getting excited now~ :dancingqueen:

btw... I oso balloted Jade spring for back up.. haha.. the Qno is 1889. can buy 4D...

lucky I got the queenstown!

Funfun08, congrats..still waiting for my package..

can someone help us :help: (those who receive the package) to list the Blk 91 and 'new' stratmore units (4rms) here?? Thanks Thanks! :bow: We havent receive the package!!

Edited by pongy

oh.. i thot they will juz come in a booklet containing all the 4 and 5rm info.. anyway thanks alot =)

big orange wanna get the model?? lol...

Ya lo. Want to get that nice nice model and display in that extra rm.

How about sound proofing.. it seem that HDB do not allow us to change the window..OMG.. that goes my double glazed window for sound proofing.

Any1 got alt ideas?

Ya lo. Want to get that nice nice model and display in that extra rm.

How about sound proofing.. it seem that HDB do not allow us to change the window..OMG.. that goes my double glazed window for sound proofing.

Any1 got alt ideas?

u lepork got defect den say no need hdb change, u ownself change :sport-smiley-004:

so how many more units are available for blk 91? I still haven got my package yet =<

Hi all & sq007, i got the package already!

Hi anise,

I finally got the package! 4 :P more units are added into Blk 91..#04-302, 17-302, 36-304 and 02-316. For Stratmore Blk 50, 02-203, 06-203, 02-207, 13-207 and Blk 51, 10-187 and 19-195. Hope this helps! :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by pongy

Hi all & sq007, i got the package already!

Hi anise,

I finally got the package! 4 :P more units are added into Blk 91..#04-302, 17-302, 36-304 and 02-316. For Stratmore Blk 50, 02-203, 06-203, 02-207, 13-207 and Blk 51, 10-187 and 19-195. Hope this helps! :sport-smiley-018:

me oso got the package already =) at last... thanks anyway for the update :rolleyes:

good to see additional units available..

Hi all,

newbie here. Just happened to come across this thread.

I got q no. 11x for 4rm Queenstown too. My selection date on 21 May. Hmm..hopefully got a good chance to get a good unit.

Any idea when is the first selection date? hee...very anxious to keep track...hehe

Hi all,

I got q no. 11x for 4rm Queenstown too. My selection date on 21 May. Hmm..hopefully got a good chance to get a good unit.

Any idea when is the first selection date? hee...very anxious to keep track...hehe

Think is 15 May. Btw me on 21 May too :yamseng:

Hi all,

Hi, no leh...i tink first day is on 14th. Called up HDB last time and this is what they told me.. dunno how true lah cos all verbally... :dunno:

Me too hope to get the unit of our choice when our turn comes! :P

Hi, no leh...i tink first day is on 14th. Called up HDB last time and this is what they told me.. dunno how true lah cos all verbally... :dunno:

Me too hope to get the unit of our choice when our turn comes! :P

pongy.. you Q no so front sure can get a dream unit of urs.. no worry lah... you must bear in mind there are still other location for selection. Pple might take up holland since it's so hot as well. Not only that, there might be some pple in front u of who give up their chances due to steep prices etc... For mi, tho my no is 30 more than yours, I still very confident that i can get at least level 9.. so no worry =) ;)

BTW are you looking at level 30 and above izzit?

Edited by anise