Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Guest emmalogy
Hello,

I read so much good things about TAU.

Can I have Kelvin number, i keep calling their office but no one lei....

Somebody PM me PLS

Dun think they are always in office bcos they r usually moving ard their jobsite. I asked gabriel, he said sometimes no time to eat also. muahahahaha!!! chance r greater if u call their hp.

We were very happy with their workers efficiency. when we went to our nu home the next day after we confirm with them. We were very surprised to see the kitchen top & all the floors hacked already. We were like OMG 'so fast'. now tats wat i call productivity.

hubbs quite satisfied so we paid the first payment on our own accord without gabriel asking from us. hubby is not the kind of guy who praise easily. i guess most military men r like tat :rolleyes:

It was really nice of uncle winson also to come all the way to our place to pick us up to see his other projects. I jus casually asked if it was convenient, he jus said no problem :yeah:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest sarahkoh
Dun think they are always in office bcos they r usually moving ard their jobsite. I asked gabriel, he said sometimes no time to eat also. muahahahaha!!! chance r greater if u call their hp.

yup thats 1 thing i like abt them. if they can take on your project, they will pay much attention to detail n make sure nothing goes wrong. but if their workers r not up to standard, jus let them know n they will make sure things r corrected.

they r a bunch reponsible ppl. u can be rest assured with them doin your reno

Guest IceCreamhouse
My reno should commence on 30/31st july.

Key collection on 23rd July but due to contra case, giving seller extra 5days.

Signed a letter that in the event he over stay, i'll take legal action but should nt be a problem cox he's a bachelor.

I have'nt got a chance to take before shots but yea, i'm gonna start my reno blog soon.

Should be able to up it before 31st july cox 26th july is my wedding cum solemization and 31st going japan for honeymoon, so it's alittle rush.

:yamseng:

wow

warmly congrats you both, enjoy your honeymoon ba. that time my fren go holiday uncle winson also take care of their house.put all your heart and joy to your honey. cheer

ice :dancingqueen:

wow

warmly congrats you both, enjoy your honeymoon ba. that time my fren go holiday uncle winson also take care of their house.put all your heart and joy to your honey. cheer

ice :dancingqueen:

Thank you... :sport-smiley-004:

Guest careBnet
yup thats 1 thing i like abt them. if they can take on your project, they will pay much attention to detail n make sure nothing goes wrong. but if their workers r not up to standard, jus let them know n they will make sure things r corrected.

they r a bunch reponsible ppl. u can be rest assured with them doin your reno

Ya sarah is right, me and my wife can rest assure of. we can just put our mind off the renovation work and concentrate on our job. Uncle winson will fully on guard on our home when is necessary. so we couple didnt have to worry much on the process of our renovation.

the word trust and confident use fully shown and use by Tau ID

:good::good::good:

Guest careBnet
Hello,

I read so much good things about TAU.

Can I have Kelvin number, i keep calling their office but no one lei....

Somebody PM me PLS

yes , they are very good. even my house is not base on design. But gabirel is so kind to propose my kitchen cabinet .8k plus only renovation work don t expect more for what can we want. but gabirel design and propose out sme thing for my kitchen. my wife and i more to say is very happy. other ID that i use to check with b4. "WOW 8k , still need to design HUh? "this is their respond. but tau id their wont. bcos i didn't dare to ask for design after sme respond and remark from other id. what surprise me and my wife after we sign up with uncle winson , gab call us and understand what kind of design i and my wife like. ha ha , but for my question to gab is,GAB we can see the perspective view and design of our kitchen, Gab say yes, and he will be the one who attend to our design. we are so happy and the question that we didnt dare to ask and we didnt have ask any more, uncle winson and gab have make our dream kitchen come true. good very good.

gtg work

Hello there!

Just wanna update u guys. I've met up with kelvin. He is very patient to listen to my request of renovating my dream home. Service wise is indeed excellent. =) Looking fwd for my quotation at the moment. Will update you guys soon! =)

Guest sarahkoh
Hello there!

Just wanna update u guys. I've met up with kelvin. He is very patient to listen to my request of renovating my dream home. Service wise is indeed excellent. =) Looking fwd for my quotation at the moment. Will update you guys soon! =)

yup, kelvin is a really humble & sincere person. he give very good advice, at the same time listen to ppl needs as well.

can share with us your quotation till then...? jus curious to see his current pricing cause i understand that his price is a little ex, but many ppl still look for him as hes quite popular through recommendations

Guest careBnet
Same here, pls PM me2. Thanks :):):)

hi

pm you gab no? i only have gab and uncle winson.

all are good.