Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joper

Hob & Hood - Which Brand Should I Buy?

i went audio house the other time since they are known for their good prices.

i got my optic white hob from turbo there.

got it when it was having a promotion. so quite while the money. :)

Promo still on?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i don't think turbo is having any promotions right now.

maybe you can go check the stores out and see if they are doing any promotions? if you can wait, just wait till their warehouse sales. heard the deals will even be better!

Any comments on Franke hob and hood combo? Its not a common brand but the competitive pricing caught my eye:

FTC 912 XS cassette hood and 3-burner hob FHEL 7632 for $699 (before GST, and before shop discount)

FFN 906 XS chimney hood and 3-burner hob FHEL 7632 for $899 (before GST, and before shop discount)

i don't think turbo is having any promotions right now.

maybe you can go check the stores out and see if they are doing any promotions? if you can wait, just wait till their warehouse sales. heard the deals will even be better!

Yap...there is still standard combi promo from turbo. I just ordered the T6001-90SS and 753VTSC from GR link marketing with further discount on top of the standard promo list :D !

Yap...there is still standard combi promo from turbo. I just ordered the T6001-90SS and 753VTSC from GR link marketing with further discount on top of the standard promo list :D !

Hi Flatster,

i heard their service is good . is their shop at Jalan besar ? They also sell Btahroom products ?

KM

Hi Flatster,

i heard their service is good . is their shop at Jalan besar ? They also sell Btahroom products ?

KM

Their address is No 155 Jalan Besar

Tel : 63981589/62961297

Regards.

James

Edited by Flatster

turbo's promotions are quite standard but it suits for all types of users.

personally i just happen to buy my glass hob from them just after seeing it in the stores. and further more my parents place is using turbo as well. so might as well get something that's trusted and reliable.

what else does this gr link shop sells?

turbo's promotions are quite standard but it suits for all types of users.

personally i just happen to buy my glass hob from them just after seeing it in the stores. and further more my parents place is using turbo as well. so might as well get something that's trusted and reliable.

what else does this gr link shop sells?

Hi fellow forumer,

I was told by the shopkeeper that Turbo these days, not as lasting. It last for about 2 years. How true is this, because I was considering using Turbo for my new flat..

Hi all

For Turbo brand package deal is very cheap:

Promo is still valid + u ll get extra 10% off from City Gas show room at Somerset branch

http://www.turbo-italia.com/products/updat...00422120349.pdf

Trade-in offer oso hv.. keke..

MIL using this brand of hob for 5yrs till now, no prob so far.. ez to clean too..

not sure on the hood quality.. any1 used b4?

hi folks! was recommended the Fujioh FG79GL (inner flame 2 burner) and Brandt AD990XC (chimney hood 1050 m3) for $935 today, what do you guys think?

me n gf dun really cook much,but very likely to deep fry tho..... :D