Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joper

Hob & Hood - Which Brand Should I Buy?

Hi ppl,

I have a question here.. if my cabinet is made in such a way for those non-chimmy hoods, does that mean that i can never change to chimmy ones or vice versa (other than redoing the cabinet of cos)..

i am going to reno my cabinets but have not decided on which kind of hoods to use (chimmy or not)..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Jerome,

Here's wishing happy new year to you. Can I get a quote as well for:

1) Fujioh hood (890 and 900)

2) Rinnai hob?

As for the Rinnai hob, I don't have any particular model in mind. I looking at 3 hobs. As for whether it's tempered glass or stainless steel, can I have your advise on it?

3) Blanco Sink and Sink Mixer (do you sell?)

Looking at Blanco Pleon 9 with Nava/Linus Sink Mixer.

cheers!

Hi Jerome,

Here's wishing happy new year to you. Can I get a quote as well for:

1) Fujioh hood (890 and 900)

2) Rinnai hob?

As for the Rinnai hob, I don't have any particular model in mind. I looking at 3 hobs. As for whether it's tempered glass or stainless steel, can I have your advise on it?

3) Blanco Sink and Sink Mixer (do you sell?)

Looking at Blanco Pleon 9 with Nava/Linus Sink Mixer.

cheers!

Hi, is it possible to get a quote as well?

My ID recommended the Turbo Hood T1231SS. does anyone have any comments on its funcitonalities and is it possible to send me a price quotation?

Thanks!

Anyone has use Bosch induction hob before??

I have just purchased my hob, PM1968 and will like to get some feedback about it.

If there is any bosch fans who have used Bosch products, kindly also give me some feedbacks on Wine cooler (KAN62V40)and Built-in Oven (HBN331E2).

I got it all from Everjoin, as they selling at a promotion price. The price is pretty awesome.

Anybody who interested to get Bosch, can check out with them :)

Hi

Anybody heard of HOBZ brand before? This is given FOC by my ID.

Is it good? Appreciate if some one could give me some feedback regarding this brand.

Thank you.

Bosch Chimmey hood DWB09E750, stainless steel three burner hob NGT915FSG, build in oven HBN331E2J, and a built in microwave, two door fridge KDN53AL20T.

Can someone share some idea on these products? Thanks

Hi Jerome,

I need advice for what brands and models for the above 3 items. I have an open kitchen and I need a good hood. We cook moderately, ranging between Chinese to some European dishes. I am only experimenting with oven dishes so may not need a very strong one.

We are currently looking at Rinnai (RB7503DGBSM/RBO5CSI) but we are open to other brand recommendations based on its durability (does not rust and perhaps easy maintenance) and ability.

May you recommend us as well as quote your prices as well? Kindly email me at dawn.hong@gmail.com.

Many thanks!

Hi Jerome,
I need advice for what brands and models for the above 3 items. I have an open kitchen and I need a good hood. We cook moderately, ranging between Chinese to some European dishes. I am only experimenting with oven dishes so may not need a very strong one.
We are currently looking at Rinnai (RB7503DGBSM/RBO5CSI) but we are open to other brand recommendations based on its durability (does not rust and perhaps easy maintenance) and ability.
May you recommend us as well as quote your prices as well? Kindly email me at dawn.hong@gmail.com.
Many thanks!

Maybe you might consider the Elba hood / hob? It can be reasonably strong chimney, and I've seen used in open plan before. I wouldn't use the Elba oven though (Bosch is much better if you care about your baking!!!!!). You can get good price on Elba from either Mega Discount Warehouse, or Poh Joo. Also, this brand EF is the same as Elba, but is manufactured in China, not Europe, so the finishing is not as good. It depends on your budget. I've used Elba for 6+ years and had no problems.

Hi,

Anyone used these models which have a combo of gas+ vitroceramic/hotplate? Looking for reviews on performance as well as ease of maintenance.

1)Elba EHS 948 S (4 burners+1 hotplate)

2)Elba EH 638 SS (3 burners + 1 hotplate)

3)Ariston Hob with Vitroceramic plate (Models PH941MSTVIX/ Model PH741RQOGH)

Looking for sharing your experiences on pros and cons on cooking in a gas hob + hotplate/vitroceramic plate.

Also has anyone used or heard of this brand called GLEM? They also have a combo hob, the brand is proclaimed to be made in Italy. Thank you very much in advance.

Hi,

Kindly quote for:-

1) Bosch Slimline Hood - DSI 922GSG

2) Bosch Gas Hob - PBD 7251SG

3) Bosch Built-In Oven - HBN 331E2J

Thanks,

Cathy

Hi Jerome aka Zero,

Can Give me a few recommendations for slim hood 15 cm height and below, width max 90cm , and also price quotes for Fujioh FX 900R + installation.

Thanks.

Buzz

Edited by Barneybuzz

Hello

I have a new Miele hood for sale. I bought it on impulse and have now decided to get something else. Comes with 1 year warranty from Miele Singapore. Please PM me if interested.

cheers

Edited by judoboys