Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joper

Hob & Hood - Which Brand Should I Buy?

Hi Supersimon27,

So far when I read up on the forum, never heard much comments on Hobz.

but heard that the warranty period is 2 yrs.

Is it true that the fire is stronger? Need to know your comments. Thanks.

I also don't know yet. Cos my reno only finish on early June, haven't try yet.

However i did read b4 that Hobz used to be OEM of a famous brand. So should be ok ba

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I got my new hob and hood last mth aft contemplating on so many brands and my budget. Finally settled for tempered glass 3 burner, slim design hood

Rinnai, model #RB 38VSV & RH 382.

Nett price = $640, free delivery

Anyone know where to buy the filter for the hood for brand Turbo? The kitchen in the new place I am getting is still good condition, so not renovating the kitchen ... but I guess I should change the filter, etc....

And is there people who service hood? like air cond service people?

Edited by wtc

hi, did anyone heard of UNO cooker hod and hood before? is it good? my contractor is giving this brand free for me.. gave me 4 models to choose.. but i heard it doesnt have any safety feature and is a sister company of technogas..

i'm thinking to get turbo instead.. cos my mum is using it and it is quite good..

anyone doing electrical and battery operated hod? my fren told me to do so but im not sure how to go about doing it.. anyone can help?

thanks!

Anyone is using or has heard of Franke?

After reading this thread, the more commonly mentioned brands are Rinnai and Fujioh... but curious to hear if anyone (or their friends) has experienced using Franke's products..

Reason for asking is 'cos they are having a promotion (selected range) for Hob, Hood, Sink and tap @ $1099...

I bought the Electrolux hob and hood. Seems like not much reviews online.

Anyone here using?

hi, did u buy yours during the electrolux warehouse sale at toa payoh? i got my 1st ever electrolux brand hob, hood & oven at the sale. delivering this end june.....never used electrolux stuffs before but heard so much good things about it.....hope it wont disappoint.... :rolleyes:

hi, did u buy yours during the electrolux warehouse sale at toa payoh? i got my 1st ever electrolux brand hob, hood & oven at the sale. delivering this end june.....never used electrolux stuffs before but heard so much good things about it.....hope it wont disappoint.... :rolleyes:

Yes, I bought it from the Electrolux Sales. Din get the oven coz by the time I was there, I only saw $2xxx units left.

How much you paid for your oven? (I should have make more effort to go on Sat instead of Sun. Sighh..)

I too have never use Electrolux things before, but have hear good reviews from friends.

Let's both pray hard that they are good =)

anyone know where to get la germania hob and hood?

do they have a show room or where got display units?

thank.

I am choosing Hob too

had totally no idea which brand to choose

got any recommendation ?

Rinnai is well known for long lasting ah ?

got any shop to recommend to buy Hob ?

I am thinking of getting from "Goh Ah Bee"

Yes, I bought it from the Electrolux Sales. Din get the oven coz by the time I was there, I only saw $2xxx units left.

How much you paid for your oven? (I should have make more effort to go on Sat instead of Sun. Sighh..)

I too have never use Electrolux things before, but have hear good reviews from friends.

Let's both pray hard that they are good =)

hi, sori for late reply......i got the cheapest oven there is (with 5 functions).....got all 3 for less than $1.1k in all.... :)

you can go check out Brandt induction cookers if you want something easy to maintain. it's a bit ex but supposedly you will save in the long run from the usage, not to mention its a just wipe and go. even glass gas hob have metal parts that will need scrubbing and maintaining. Just took out my hob today and found a quite a bit of metal flakes that came from the underside of the metal cap.

I am choosing Hob too

had totally no idea which brand to choose

got any recommendation ?

Rinnai is well known for long lasting ah ?

got any shop to recommend to buy Hob ?

I am thinking of getting from "Goh Ah Bee"

staying in Hougang right? Ya, u can try to check out the prices with Goh Ah Bee. I'm using Rinnai for the past few years and love it very much though its very ex. The hob alone can buy other brands of hob, hood and even oven.

Which brand to choose? U can try visit Citygas showroom to 'browse' thru the hobs and hoods on display and see which one u prefer. I opted for Rinnai as its easy to maintain and the inner burner flame technology helps save on gas as well as make cooking faster.