Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joper

Hob & Hood - Which Brand Should I Buy?

I got the contact from a friend who also deal with appliances and etc.

Hee, can pm me the contact?

Tempered glass are easily to clean and maintain but just have to take note of a few stuff :)

What stuffs? Thks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Was recommended the following Tecno hob and hood by a salesperson yesterday. We liked the design and the price was rather affordable but wanted to find out a little more about their products first, especially since there seem to be relatively few reviews for Tecno so far.

small.gif

Hob: T333TG (V.V.S)

small.gif

Hood: TH 968T

Has anyone encountered problems with Tecno hobs and hoods? In particular, how's the quality of the tempered glass? Have there been known issues of cracking? I know Tecno offers lifetime guarantee for the tempered glass, but I would prefer not to invoke it if possible!

Edited by speedygonz

btw, anyone getting or alrd got franke hood + hob?? if so, any comments??

Also thinking of Franke hood. Asia Excel at IMM is having 30% discount now.

Looks like a good price for 900m3/hr.

Hi to all,

Having been looking around and doing some researching on hoods but I still can't really decide or know which to choose. It is our first home and we are looking for something with as high an extraction rate (if I got this term correct) as possible as we will be doing 'heavy' cooking.

We have already purchased our hobs from Ariston. We were looking at a Delizia hood HEE22-S900 which is supposed to have a 1000m3/hr extraction capacity. There was one with 1060m3/hr extraction capacity DZH519IX but that is a glass chimney hood with a single aluminium filter. Was recommended a Fujioh F1 200V but since the only info provided on their website says "oil/fume absorption rating of almost 100%" I couldn't really compare.

Does anyone have any advice for me? I would appreciate it - thanks! :)

Was recommended the following Tecno hob and hood by a salesperson yesterday. We liked the design and the price was rather affordable but wanted to find out a little more about their products first, especially since there seem to be relatively few reviews for Tecno so far.

small.gif

small.gif

Has anyone encountered problems with Tecno hobs and hoods? In particular, how's the quality of the tempered glass? Have there been known issues of cracking? I know Tecno offers lifetime guarantee for the tempered glass, but I would prefer not to invoke it if possible!

Hi, been using tecno hob for the past 10 yrs, so far never seen any cracks even if I put the very hot pot on the glass still ok, its easy to clean too. Now thinking of buying either from tecno, electrolux, ariston or turbo for new house....too many choices end up confused. :unsure:

hi

I would prefer those design with "knob" at the side. just worry I might burn my hairy hand one of this days :P :P

small.gif

small.gif

First post in rt..

After reading tons of valuable info here... finally hoot the package RB2CG + Katana package from AE. We cook almost daily.

Not sure of their performance thou.. at least gota wait till end may.. still renovating :P

My tot is we always regret more on not getting a better(probably pricier) product, than having gotten an 'overkill' product hehe...

Btw, will glass hob look good on white surface top?

First post in rt..

After reading tons of valuable info here... finally hoot the package RB2CG + Katana package from AE. We cook almost daily.

Not sure of their performance thou.. at least gota wait till end may.. still renovating :P

My tot is we always regret more on not getting a better(probably pricier) product, than having gotten an 'overkill' product hehe...

Btw, will glass hob look good on white surface top?

yo, bro. mind to share the package price for RB2CG+katana?

I am considering of buying RB3CG + RH90CD for my new house. Katana is better than RH90CD?

City Gas having promo for RB3CG @ 780(inclusive of GST).

Promo ends this sat or while stock last. They expect full payment before delivery though.. anyone interested can go take a look

yo, bro. mind to share the package price for RB2CG+katana?

I am considering of buying RB3CG + RH90CD for my new house. Katana is better than RH90CD?

based on my bargaining skills, i got a 15% =)

so depends on u, take it as a guideline hehe..